Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lethal Lottery IV: Premature Ejaculation (4/1/17)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-01-2017, 04:35 PM

[Image: KRtRP0z.jpg]

Much of the crowd begins to file into the arena as the XWF and its annual Lethal Lottery pay per view hit the airwaves for Premature Ejaculation! The XWF's prelude to one of the most hotly anticipated events of the year, Lethal Lottery IV.

Joey Styles stands alone on a stage set up not far from the ring area with an XWF microphone in hand.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

59:14

Hello 'F'ers! And WELCOME to the XWF pre-show special to Lethal Lottery IV! For those that come early, it's Premature Ejaculation!

I am your host Joey Styles and joining me at this time is arguably the greatest general management team in the entire HISTORY of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, my good friend Paul Heyman, and his partner Ozymandias!

Paul Heyman and Ozymandias enter the stage are holding hands.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the father of all bromances! It's OZHEYMANDIAS!

Heyman and Ozy look at each other longingly. Heyman grabs Ozy gently by the face and leans in for a passionate kiss...

OH...

MY...

At the very last second the duo aborts the impending passionate kiss and give a friendly hug before joining Joey Styles, now seated at the center of a rounded table. Ozy and Paulie take a seat on either side of the former voice of Monday Night Madness.

The Sound of Madness was a nice touch, Joey.

Joey, I have a problem. How DARE you call us ARGUABLY the greatest management team. We WERE THEEE GREATEST!

And if we were still into the gig, we still would be.

Before we get to the discussions, let's take it back to Steve Sayors back on the Blue Carpet, yes, the Blue Carpet as he has an arrival for us!

Steve?

Thanks, Joey.

A black Lincoln limousine has just rolled up to the Blue Carpet where 'F'ers from all over the world are waiting impatiently for Lethal Lottery IV!

Thaddeus Duke steps from the limousine. He greets fans along the blue carpet as he slowly makes his way toward the arena. He stops as often as he can to sign autographs and take group selfies.

Thaddeus Duke! Steve Sayors.

I know who you are Steve. We've literally spoke like 70 times.

Tonight, Thaddeus, you've vowed to right what you view as a couple of wrongs. You intend to win tonight and lay claim to being the number one contender to the Universal title inside Paul Heyman's House of Horrors.

What do you think it'll take to win tonight?

Steve I'm not going into my gameplan. You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. And no its not gonna be easy, but I'm not one to lack confidence.

I gotta go Steve. I'm in a hurry.

Sayors looks on as Duke takes his time mingling with fans.

I thought he said he was in a hurry...

Joey?

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

53:21

Thanks Steve!

Guys, we may as well start out with the main attraction here on Premature Ejaculation!

Scully opened his mouth in a video promo released on the XWF99.com site that pretty much issued an open challenge to ANYONE on the roster.

From what I understand, he opened his mouth and promptly inserted his foot.

Yeah, I mean, I bemoan Scully probably more than anyone but at the end of it all, for better or worse, Scully has accomplished a great deal here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. He's basically, by hook or by crook, won it all.

But this video, people were coming out of the woodwork slamming Scully and slamming each other left and right in their video responses. I mean it was a verbal slug fest.

Ravenwolf. The living legend himself Doctor Louis D'Ville. Diesel. Thaddeus Duke. Even Sebastian Duke who we haven't heard from since his punk kid debuted back in October.

Duke had a kid?

And the best thing that could have happened, did. In comes Danny Imperial. A nothing who just signed. I mean, the ink hasn't even dried on his contract yet and here he is dropping a video promo accepting the match.

It's killing two birds with one stone. I mean, figuratively speaking. Scully misses out on participating in Lethal Lottery by being a complete idiot. Imperial walks through the door and is anxious to get rolling, its a win win.

I mean, if Scully wins, it was Imperial's debut. Danny's facing, like it or not, a multiple time champion in this company. No one legitimately expects Danny to win...

Except you, me, Joey, Danny Imperial, the list goes on.

Right. But say Danny wins. Scully becomes an even bigger laughing stock than he already is. There's no way the XWF loses in this situation.

Okay.

Predictions. Scully, one on one with Danny Imperial. Who you got?

Imperial. This kid better impress me. Plus I just hate Scully.

You know fellas I want to say Imperial will get the win simply out of spite but Scully has made a career out of defying the odds. I mean who in the hell thought he was going to beat Vincent Lane? Vincent Lane of all people. Sure he lost to Peter Gilmour 25 times in one night but still. So with that said I'm gonna have to go with Imperial because America First.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

48:14

A video package plays showing Doc D'Ville's greatest hits and his rise to the top of the industry. His Universal title win, his King of the XWF win. Has tag team win with Unknown Soldier.

The package continues, showing the dramatic debut of Thaddeus Duke. His debut victory. His victory over Arzegotti. His victory over Nixon and the other guy. His victory over Graves. His victory over Oswald to become the new Xtreme champion. His immediate loss of the title.

The package then shows Oswald's past as Ghost Tank. His transformation into Broken Oswald and his backstage Xtreme title victory. It continues with snippets of his back and forth promo war with Thaddeus Duke. His failure to secure victory on Warfare against Duke and his immediate triumph.

Then the package shows Wild Card Weekend and the epic battle between Doctor Louis D'Ville and Thaddeus Duke. It shows the moment Duke almost had it won and switches to showing Duke falling from the scaffolding into the abyss before fading back to the panel.

It goes without saying, this is one hot matchup and one, Paulie, that you've sort of found yourself in the middle of.

Thaddeus Duke has a problem with me.

A lot of people have a problem with you.

I'm innocent.

The title thing... that was all Vincent Lane.

The owner of the XWF? That's who you're throwing under the bus?

Okay so maybe his problem with me is his jail bait girlfriend Dolly Waters. Those two... they get together and suddenly the entire world is against them and they have a vendetta to exact. An ax to grind.

D'Ville. Duke. Oswald. Paul, its your House of Horrors and the winner will go on to eventually face the Universal champion, whomever that will be, in this big opener to Lethal Lottery on pay per view!

The House of Horrors is a rare occurrence but its always big. This is the first time, Joey, that three men will compete in this style of match up. Everyone expects either Thaddeus Duke or Doctor D'Ville to win but you can never count out the dark horse candidates. Broken Oswald has defied the odds before and he may well do it again here tonight.

You're predicting Ghost Tank?

Actually I'm abstaining. My personal opinion of that punk shit head clouds my judgment.

The thing about this match is, the Duke’s are always impressive. They’re always in or around the main events and with good reason. The half-brothers, Theo Pryce and Sebastian Duke, now Duke’s kid Thaddeus. They have a knack for doing whatever it takes to be a success in the XWF. They’re like top shelf wine in the cellar.

You’re in this wine cellar, you know, you have your fine wines like the Duke’s and a whole lot of others, but there’s also these two or three wines in the back and covered in dust that are always just a little bit better. Aged wine that’s fermented for years.

In the final analysis, as good as the Duke’s always are, there’s always two or three guys hanging around that always seem to be a half-step ahead of them. Louis D’Ville is one of those.

I expect a brutal, hellish match. I also expect D’Vile to get the win there.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

41:36

A video package plays rounding out the Heavymetal Weight title match participants. The feed cuts abruptly to outside the arena where a double stretch white limousine pulls up.

Moments later, Peter fuckin' Gilmour steps out and all the chicks immediately become wet and faint. Gilmour walks the blue carpet until he sees a man hop the railing. The two men stare at each other intently, as if they know each other.

Peter Gilmour stands face to face with this man:

[Image: U7gkLAe.jpg]

Is that...

That man looks remarkably like Peter Gilmour before the weight loss!!

Gilmour stands face to face with the man that looks his former self.

GET UP IN HIM clap, clap, clapclapclap

A single voice begins an old familiar chant.

The camera pans back over the quiet crowd as boyfriends and husbands continue to try and recuperate their ladies.

Finally, the camera lands on a familiar face!

[Image: ZJRJTXY.jpg]

That's...

That's Fatback!!!!

OH MY GOD!!

Security!

That man jumped the railing!

Sayors points toward Gilmour and the guy that looks like Gilmour used to look. Tommy Gunn leads his XWF security forces into the area and orders them to take down the threat.

They just tackled Peter Gilmour!! The real one!! What the fuck is going on here!??

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

37:17

A video package displays Peter Gilmour’s history in the XWF. It displays how no matter how much those in the XWF mock him and make fun of him, Gilmour has always found a way to win. Prehistoric XWF footage is shown of Gilmour and it fades to modern day XWF. His unlikely alliance with Poppa Feder and Unknown Soldier. His Trios triumph. His numerous Xtreme title wins. His unlikely yet historic Universal title win.

The feed switches to Micheal Graves and his past. Prehistoric XWF footage displays the power that was Graves in his prime including his XWF title win from long ago. It switches up to his return to the modern day XWF and his complete decimation of Fake-Graves. From there it shows Graves doubting himself and if he had what it took any longer. It shows Graves loss to Duke awhile back on Warfare in which Duke vowed to bring Graves “back to the dance.” Graves loses to Duke only for his momentum to kick into overdrive. Graves begins picking off wins, one at a time. It shows clips of the epic encounter between Chaos and Graves for the Universal title on Savage.

The feed goes on to display Peter Gilmour and Micheal Graves ascension through the Lethal Lottery tournament until their losses. Cut to Joey.

An Xtreme Death match. Peter Gilmour. The perennial mainstay of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation one on one with Micheal Graves. A man who doubted he had what it takes to compete in today’s XWF. A man that was recently the Universal Champion in one corner, and a man that perhaps should be the current Universal champion in the other.

Gilmour. Graves. Who you got?

Listen, I’ve watched Gilmour for a very long time. Mock him all you want, but the man is a major player whether anyone likes it or not. One day, when he hangs it up, the world of Xtreme will feel a great void. I’m not exaggerating when I say this, but Peter Gilmour is the backbone of the XWF. He’s the guy that keeps all of this together. Pete is no stranger to being doubted. As much as I love the progression of Micheal Graves since his return, I think this environment tonight, favors Peter fuckin’ Gilmour.

While I’m not in complete disagreement, Paul, and while I’ve watched very little of the XWF since my departure, I have to go with Graves. He’s one that I’ve paid attention to. His evolution is admirable. He goes from nearly killing the other Graves to an epic match with Duke and continued on to nearly defeat Chris Chaos and then deep into Lethal Lottery.

Micheal Graves is on the brink of a breakthrough. Tonight, Graves is going through hell and he will come out the winner.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

32:37

A video package displays Micheal McBride and his XWF history and his current events with Thomas Nixon. The display shows McBrides various title victories. The feed switches to Nixon-centric and his rise in the XWF. From his debut to his Television title win at Wild Card Weekend. His epic three way (lol) with Chaos and Reno on Warfare and his loss of the TV title to Jim Caedus.

Love him or hate him, Micheal McBride has been a mainstay over the last few years here in the XWF. Tonight, he faces Thomas Nixon. He’s a relative newcomer that’s become a staple of Savage and the XWF as a whole.

McBride. Nixon. Go!

Michael McBride still owes me a quarter million dollars for blowing up my rented limousine on Madness a couple years ago. If there’s one thing I’ve learned about McBride is never underestimate him. He’s certainly had his share of losses but he’s always out there giving 25%.

Thomas Nixon though, is certainly relatively new to the XWF. In his short five months or six months that he’s been here, whatever it’s been, Thomas Nixon has been bullet proof. I don’t mean that in the way that he’s unbeatable, I mean it in a way that, he’s now a fixture. He’s tough. He’s good. And one day I predict that Mr. Nixon will break in to the Top 50 stars in XWF history.

Tonight, Nixon wins, and he won’t need wiretapping to do it.

Ozy?

I think this is the first time tonight that we actually agree.

Listen. McBride is a tough competitor. There’s no doubt about that. More often than not though, McBride finds ways to lose while Tommy Nixon finds ways to win. These two are going to be attached to each other with dog collars and I’m not really sure who’s idea it was, I’m guessing Lane, but someone out there in the XWF power structure has a fetish for trapping men together.

Draw whatever conclusions you want there.

Nixon over McBride tonight.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

29:04

The video feed shows Robert Main and his shocking win along with Shaun Crowe in the Lethal Lottery tournament over Radical Chaos. It shows L.J. Havok’s XWF past, defeating Luca Arzegotti for the European title on Madness with Heyman’s help only to lose it back to Luca the same night. It shows Havok’s surprise return to the XWF. The feed shows Mr. Tidbits debut and his rise through the XWF. It shows his near win over Bourbon for the Hart title on Savage. It shows Bourbon’s rise in the XWF. Victory after victory, culminating in his Hart title victory. Bourbon’s path of defense is shown. Again, victory after victory, before coming to a screeching halt against Tidbits. Bourbon finds a way to retain. Fade to Joey.

With the XWF Hart Championship on the line in a Fatal 4 Way, Robbie Bourbon defends against Robert Main. Defends against L.J. Havok. Defends against Mr. Tidbits. Only one man can win.

That’s… great insight.

My heart, no pun intended, stays with the Paul Heyman Guy, L.J. Havok. He’s always been good and always been on the brink of breaking through big league. However, Main, Tidbits, Bourbon… They’re all so good in their own ways. It is very hard to sit here and predict victory for one in this contest. I have to follow my gut though and say Tidbits.

He’s got history here. He pushed Robbie Bourbon to the brink and really probably should have beaten Bourbon in my view. He didn’t so here we are. I think he has what it takes to finish the job this time. Tidbits I think takes the victory.

Again I agree. Tidbits has taken the XWF by storm and as close as he was against Bourbon, I think he certainly knows how to get the job done this time. And it’s not an indictment of neither Main nor of Havok, but the fact is, no one has pinned Bourbon in a long time and Tidbits was close. Real close. And this time he doesn’t have to beat Robbie Bourbon.

Neither of you for Main or Havok? I’ve known L.J. Havok a long time from our days on Madness. He’s definitely as tough as they come and Robert Main? That man stole victory awhile back against the Universal title competitors. He beat the top man in the industry and I have to tell you both, you’re selling him short. Robert Main has everything it’ll take to secure victory tonight.

The bottom line is that it’s a crap shoot. The champion doesn’t have to lose in order to drop the title. Theirs four men in play here. Any one of them is capable of picking up the win tonight.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

25:51

A video package displays Trax and his time in the XWF. His various victories and defeats including multiple championships. Then it shows Caedus and his immediate impact on the title picture, defeating Thomas Nixon for the Television title in just his second match. Then Dolly Waters being a title whore and winning just about everything in a very short amount of time, concluding with her arrest for PED’s.

The video switches up, showing each competitor’s path in Lethal Lottery culminating in Buronan’s revelation as Dolly Waters.

It’s a first in the XWF. A Lethal Lottery final that’s a triple threat. Trax. Jim Caedus. Dolly Waters.

What?

Ozy and Joey stare blankly at Paul Heyman.

I’m innocent! I swear it!

Look! Dolly Waters thinks she was set up. And maybe she was. Maybe she wasn’t, I don’t know. If she was set up, then I can say with 100% certainty that I had nothing to do with it.

For a long time I had her best interest at heart. She wouldn’t even BE here if it wasn’t for me. Rather than kneeing me in the face when my back is turned, she should be focusing on her Lethal Lottery outcomes. Rather than focusing on her claims that someone set her up, maybe she should focus on doing what she does best, and that’s win some titles.

I have a soft spot for Dolly Waters and it continues to this day. I’ll quietly be rooting for her in this match up.

Quietly? Paul you’ve never done anything quietly.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Predictions?

I'll be honest with you guys, on the surface this one would seem to be a pretty big mismatch. Mr. Dominance is one of the toughest guys to ever come through the doors here at the XWF not to mention one of the most successful. And in pretty much every walk of life imaginable a guy like Trax would take a young girl like Dolly Waters and snap her in half faster than it takes for Peter Gilmour to inhale a chicken parm sandwich. But this is the XWF and defying the odds is what Dolly Waters has been doing since she showed up here to let everyone know that the Waters name wasn't just a running joke.

You also have Jim Caedus, someone who has garnered a lot of attention from the XWF faithful. The man has the gift of gab and he isn't too bad with his fists either. My head says Trax, my heart says Caedus so I'll spit the difference and go with Dolly.

Paulie?

I have no comment, other than this should be one hell of a match and the real winners will be the millions of ‘F’ers watching on pay per view. It’ll be an instant classic.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

21:39

A video package plays hyping the main event. It starts with a match that seems ancient. Reno versus Chaos on Savage several months ago. Chaos bested Reno. The video continues showing Reno win the number one contenders match that out him in position to face Chaos for the title. It switches up to Chaos’ struggles and victories in the intervening couple of months. The three way with Reno and Chaos along with Nixon where Reno steals the victory. Lethal Lottery tournament on Warfare, the big tag bout between Radical Chaos and Robert Main and Ya Boi. Reno causes Chaos to lose and Chaos loses his mind. The ensuing interactions on Savage that have led us to Lethal Lottery.

It’s a rivalry that his been simmering for months. The Radical, Gabe Reno challenges the Universal Champion, Chris Chaos! It has been simmering, but tonight at Lethal Lottery, it finally boils over.

Gentlemen, Hell in a Cell! 2 out of 3 falls! Radical Chaos will ensue, but only one of them can win.

For my money this is the match of the night. Now I know what you're thinking. "Well Oz it's for the Universal Title of course it's the match of the night." And while you wouldn't be wrong I also think the Lethal Lottery match has a real chance to turn some heads. But in this match, in a match pitting partners who also seem like solid rivals I think these two guys are really going to turn it up a notch.

Chris Chaos has been on fire since showing up in the XWF I think that's pretty clear and on most nights he's the best wrestler on the roster but tonight, tonight is not one of those nights. Not only is he not the best wrestler on the roster he isn't even the best wrestler in this match. Tonight The Radical One will be the one to walk out the New XWF Universal Champion.

If ever there has been a better time for this type of match, I’d like to know when. These two have been going at it for months. These two have traded wins. They’ve traded insults. They’ve traded blows. This is the embodiment of a major pay per view main event.

As for my prediction, I have to agree with Ozy and go with Gabe Reno. The Radical has had Chaos’ number of late and add that to the recent struggles that Chaos has endured, such as barely scraping past Thaddeus Duke and Micheal Graves, I don’t know. It just seems that it’s written in the stars for there to be a new Universal champion later tonight!

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

16:14

Ozy?

I got nothing Joey.

I wasn’t asking you to talk, I was just getting your attention.

Anyway.

Ozy?

Paul?

It’s time for the main event of Premature Ejaculation!

It’s the former Universal Champion, Scully!

It’s the newcomer Danny Imperial!

It’s RIGHT NOW!

The camera pans the 1st of May Center in Pyongyang, North Korea! Pyro explodes all over the arena as the fans start to come unglued. The camera pans the screaming fans before settling on Joey Styles and Paul Heyman now at the announce table.

WELCOME! To the greatest pay per view extravaganza on the planet! We’re live from the 1st of May Center in Pyongyang and Paulie, we’re about to kick things off in style with Scully going one on one with Danny Imperial.

There’s no question its the hottest event on the XWF calender and I can promise a rather boisterous crowd tonight. North Korea has very little to cheer about. THIS! This right here, they can cheer about!

We’re just over 15 minutes away from the start of the pay per view but right now lets send it down to Tig O’Bitties for prematch introductions!

The bell rings several times, drawing attention of the quieting crowd toward the center of the ring.

The following contest is set for one fall!

Introducing first!

“Hail to the King” by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play.

From New Yorrrk Cityyy! Weight 2 hundred 15 pouuunds! Dannnyyyyy IIIIIIMPERRRIALLLLL!

"Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain, light on his feet. He's dressed in his usual open cotton white half-sleeved shirt, royal blue briefs, knee high black boots and open finger tape all the way up to his elbows.

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He holds both hands up into the air, his ring finger and index finger bent, to create a tri-pronged crown symbol.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

And his opponent!

“Angels Fall” by Breaking Benjamin begins to play.

From Birminghaaaam, Englannnnd! Weighing 2 hundred 25 pooounnnds! SCULLLLLLYYYYY!

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage, his XWF Universal Championship over his shoulder. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He then raises his XWF Universal Championship in the air as the boos become louder. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, making sure the title is there for everyone to see and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded, his title put over his shoulder. His music fades out.

Top billing for the FORMER Universal champion!

If I were to tell you, Joey, that I wasn’t excited, I’d be lying.

Premature Ejaculation Special:
MAIN EVENT
Scully
- vs -
Danny Imperial
Standard Match – One Fall

The bell rings and the fans go nuts. Lethal Lottery is unofficially underway and the fans can’t take the anticipation. Inside the ring, neither Danny nor Scully can take their eyes from the crowd.

Or so it seems…

Danny Imperial takes his attention away from the crowd while Scully is still a little bewildered by it and charges across the ring. Danny clubs Scully from behind, dropping him like Peter Gilmour drops panties. Danny follows it up with thunderous stomps and kicks to the former Universal champion.

Scully really should have known better there!

Now THAT is what I want to see! Stomp the British shit out of him, Danny!

The crowd is gigantic, Paulie! I can’t say I blame Scully for being a little distracted by it!

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Danny has lifted Scully up and whipped him off the ropes. On the rebound, Danny goes for a clothesline, but Scully wisely ducks under it. Scully stops his momentum, spins and drops Imperial with a drop kick. Scully quickly goes for a cover!

1!

2!

Danny kicks out!

Scully is a veteran. Love him or hate him, he knows what he’s doing inside that ring!

Scully gets back to his feet and grabs Danny by his hair. Once he’s up, he tosses Imperial into the turnbuckles. Scully follows him in, but Imperial sends an elbow into Scully’s jaw. This rocks Scully, and he staggers back and spins around with his back now to his opponent. Danny shakes off the cobwebs a little and approaches Scully from behind. He grabs Scully and lands a German suplex. He rolls through, lifting Scully, and lands another. He rolls through a third time and delivers a third German, completing the trifecta with a bridge pin.

1!

2!

Scully kicks out!

But Scully is in a bad way here!

It’s Scully, what would you expect?

He IS a former Universal champion, Paulie! In fact, he beat a Paul Heyman Guy in Vinnie Lane.

He did, but that was after my time. I can say with full certainty that had I still been managing Lane’s career, one, he’d not have faced Scully and B) even if he did face Scully, he wouldn’t have lost!

How can you know for sure?

Did anyone expect an unknown John Samuels to beat Neonero for the European title? Did anyone thing L.J. Havok had a chance at winning the European title from Luca Arzegotti?

Maybe not but as I recall you had a very firm hand in both of those match outcomes.

I rest my case.

Back in the ring, Scully was thrown to the outside by Danny Imperial. Danny stalks him from behind as Scully is on his hands and knees and trying to regain his bearings. The referee starts a double 10 count.

1!

Danny continues to stalk Scully.

2!

Scully starts using the ring steps to help him get up.

3!

Danny runs and jumps up on the steps, landing his feet on Scully’s hands!

4!

Danny rolls back into the ring, and right back out, breaking the count.

1!

Danny grabs Scully by his hair.

2!

Scully grabs a handful of trunks and uses Danny’s weight against him, causing him to fall shoulder first into the ring steps.

3!

With Danny down for the moment, Scully gets back to his feet.

4!

Scully eyes up Heyman and slaps the former General Manager in the face, knocking his head set off. “Stop talking shit!” Scully yells at him.

5!

Scully returns to the ring just as Danny Imperial rolls in too.

Paulie, you alright!?

Call the match Joey.

Your face is red and you’re sweating. Actually, I’m not sure thats a thing. You’re redfaced and sweating all the time.

CALL THE FUCKING MATCH!

Danny is using the turnbuckles as aid to get up as he tries to shake the pain from his right shoulder.

COUNTDOWN TO
LETHAL LOTTERY IV:

5:21

Scully gets a full head of steam and leaps into the air. He brings his knee and shin down across Danny’s head and back, causing him to smash his face off the turnbuckles. Danny rolls out of the corner and Scully runs over and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Danny with a shoulder up! Two count only and this match continues on! We’re just under 5 minutes until Lethal Lottery!

Scully gets back to his feet while Danny Imperial remains flat on his back. Scully runs toward the ropes and scales the turnbuckles. He leaps!

UNTOUCHABLE!

CRASH!!!!

Danny Imperial gets his knees up to thwart the attack but meanwhile, the referee was clipped by Scully’s legs as he spun through the air. The referee is down, but shaken, not out.

Scully is back to his feet but his ribs are in a bad way. He tries to shake it off, but to no avail thus far. Danny rolls over on his stomach and begins to stalk Scully like prey. Scully begins to turn and Danny is to his feet. He clutches Scully in a belly to belly, tosses him up and drops him with a cutter!

He calls it Imperius Rex!

Imperial hooks the leg and the referee is still recovering so he’s wayyy out of position! Imperial releases the leg and reaches for the referee, pulling him closer to the pin. Imperial hooks the leg again.

1!

2!

Scully gets his leg on the rope at the last possible second!

Danny Imperial is livid! He’s berating the referee for his inability to count faster. Meanwhile, Scully slips out of the ring to the arena floor and slowly makes his way toward the time keeper.

Where the hell is he going?

The referee is still dazed and Danny realizes he’s lost Scully. Imperial searches, then finds him and exits the ring. He finds Scully huddled on the floor near the time keeper. Imperial grabs Scully by his hair and lifts him up….

DINNNNNNG!

SCULLY JUST KNOCKED OUT DANNY IMPERIAL WITH THE RING BELL!

Imperial falls flat on his back and Scully tosses the ring bell. Scully grabs Imperial and drags him toward the ring. Once he’s closer, he lifts Danny up and rolls him into the ring. Scully rolls in and covers Danny Imperial who still appears to be unconscious!

Referee still dazed but becoming more aware.

1!

2!

3?

Scully keeps waiting for the three, but….

Heyman just pulled the referee out of the ring! The ref is yelling at Heyman and Scully still has no idea what’s going on!

Scully looks around for the three and notices the referee admonishing Paul Heyman on the arena floor. Scully releases Danny’s leg and gets to his feet. He casually walks toward Heyman and the referee and reaches over the top, grabbing Heyman by his skullet. Heyman’s eyes grow wide with horror as Scully pulls Heyman’s fat ass onto the ring apron.

CRASH!!!

Down goes Paul Heyman!

Scully decks Heyman and turns as the referee slides back into the ring…

CRASH!!!!

HE HIT IT AGAIN!

IMPERIUS REX!

Danny Imperial hooks the leg!

1!

2!

3!

WINNER: Danny Imperial

What a match!

If the last 10 to 15 minutes is any indication for what we’re about to see at Lethal Lottery then folks, we’re in for a hell of a ride!

Danny Imperial wins in his debut contest against a former Universal champion!

For Paul Heyman and Ozymandias, I’m Joey Styles! This has been a little foreplay, if you will. The climax is NEXT!

OOC: Special Thanks to my old pal Ozy for making this thing possible.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(04-01-2017), (04-02-2017), Dolly Waters (04-01-2017), Imperial (04-02-2017), JimCaedus (08-20-2017), LJ Havok (04-01-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-01-2017), Shade (04-02-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-02-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-01-2017, 04:59 PM

OOc: awesome work on this dude. You deserve big rep- thanks to you and Ozy both

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-01-2017, 10:38 PM

can we please stop with the old gilmour is fat jokes.. should've had gilly whip that piece of shit's ass

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Jefferson Jackson (04-01-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-01-2017, 11:39 PM

Suck My Dick!

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-02-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-02-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-02-2017, 03:39 AM

@ImperiusRex Said:I told you to pay attention to me.

OOC: This was incredible Heyman, much props for an entertaining preshow Smile

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Imperial's post:
(04-02-2017), Dolly Waters (04-02-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-02-2017, 03:51 AM

Wow very impressive! Great Job!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-02-2017, 04:22 AM

(04-01-2017, 10:38 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: can we please stop with the old gilmour is fat jokes.. should've had gilly whip that piece of shit's ass

When you ditch Cole Gilly and go back to Steen Gilly thats when the Old Gilmour was fat jokes will stop. Because then people can make current Gilmour is fat jokes.

But in all seriousness, and I've told you this before, when I think of Gilmour I think of Steen. Steen has the look and attitude you portray with the character. Cole not so much. IMO

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
Dolly Waters (04-02-2017), Imperial (04-02-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-02-2017, 07:14 AM

SteenGilly rocked. We miss SteenGilly.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-02-2017, 10:32 PM

u got to realize im changing gilly into a sex god who fucks all these women and gets all the attention.. but never say never with old man steen. though the fat jokes HAVE TO GO or he's never coming back

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2017, 03:44 AM

(04-02-2017, 10:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u got to realize im changing gilly into a sex god who fucks all these women and gets all the attention.. but never say never with old man steen. though the fat jokes HAVE TO GO or he's never coming back

OOC: Why can't Steen be a sex god though, he's sexy af.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-03-2017, 04:07 AM

(04-02-2017, 10:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u got to realize im changing gilly into a sex god who fucks all these women and gets all the attention.. but never say never with old man steen. though the fat jokes HAVE TO GO or he's never coming back

Gilly...

The Dolly being a kid jokes will never go.
Trax racist jokes will never go.
Scully being a tard jokes will never go.

Please just bring Steen/Gilly back... just make him irresistible with the ladies

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-03-2017, 10:09 AM

Never say never

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2017, 12:20 PM

Gilly the character has been a sex god and boning random whores since I showed up here in September 2013. Once in a while you have him be a demon but he's always running through rando snatch like Hugh Hefner in his glory days.

Personally, I'd rather deal with fat jokes as Steen than tranny hooker jokes as Cole.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Imperial (04-03-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2017, 12:23 PM

(04-03-2017, 12:20 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Gilly the character has been a sex god and boning random whores since I showed up here in September 2013. Once in a while you have him be a demon but he's always running through rando snatch like Hugh Hefner in his glory days.

Personally, I'd rather deal with fat jokes as Steen than tranny hooker jokes as Cole.

Wait, Gilly is a demon?

I'm a demon!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Tommy Gunn (04-03-2017)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2017, 01:37 PM

(04-03-2017, 12:23 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(04-03-2017, 12:20 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: Gilly the character has been a sex god and boning random whores since I showed up here in September 2013. Once in a while you have him be a demon but he's always running through rando snatch like Hugh Hefner in his glory days.

Wait, Gilly is a demon?

I'm a demon!

When the mood strikes him he is.

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
(04-03-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2017, 01:48 PM

I dropped it. There's too many Demons in XWF. Add Gilly to the list now lol.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-03-2017, 05:36 PM

(04-03-2017, 12:23 PM)Micheal Graves Said:

Wait, Gilly is a demon?

I'm a demon!

I AM THE TABLE!!!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion