Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
The Arrival
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-22-2017, 11:30 PM

(RP Location: https://images5.alphacoders.com/348/348695.jpg )

We see a hooded figure, underneath the hood is what seems to be a plain black t-shirt, leaning against the cell door in this picture, before walking over to the bed frame, kicking over the paint can as he does so. He sits down on the bed frame. His shoulder heaves before he begins to speak.

"I have watched... and waited. Waited for my time to come, waited to become...something that none of you will ever dream of become. You see, compared to all of you, I am a demi-diety, a demi-god, if you will. And I have waited a VERY long time to become a full god. And now?"

He chuckles a little bit.

"Now I have my chance. At Lethal Lotto, I will face off against 5 mortals for the Heavy MetalWeight Championship, in a Gauntlet Match, but... what are mere mortals, compared with a GOD. I'll tell you...NOTHING, there is no way in any reality that those 5 MORTALS can stop ME!!!

He stops for a moment to catch his breath.

"My name is Drake, and those who stand in me way will see the power.

He removes the hood and opens the hoodie. The t-shirt has the logo: (OOC: See profile, since image link no longer works.)

"Of the XWF's Anti-Christ."

He walks out of the cell, as the scene fades to black.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drake's post:
Dolly Waters (03-30-2017), Vincent Lane (03-23-2017)