Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Offer Of Refusal
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-27-2017, 05:04 AM

It was true, Scully was frustrated with how he was being treated in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. After all, no one in management even intervened when he was robbed of his place in Lethal Lottery. Scully was about to win the contest, the XWF Television Champion was down for the count. Jim Caedus was about to be pinned until Dolly Waters dressed up, interfered and cost Scully the match. Both he and Robbie Bourbon were eliminated from the tournament. Scully was pissed off and was now without a match so he offered an open challenge to ANYONE. The Newbie, Danny Imperial is the guy he will face in the kick off show, another damn insult. But Scully doesn't let it faze him, if he has to 'Ruffle a few feathers' to get back up the ladder then so be it. He still has a future XWF Universal title shot, he probably could even use the shot to take on the XWF Xtreme Champion if fancied. Scully misses holding the XWF Xtreme Championship and the Uni of course but he will be patient when choosing his preferred Champion.

Scully and his 'New' fiancée were at their home in Miami, Florida. Scully had gone to get his little man, Aston from his daytime nap. Skull took Aston downstairs and his little son held Skulls neck tightly. Daddio carries Aston into the living room, Natalie is on his phone. Scully wonders who she's talking too on his mobile.

"Who's that babe?"

Natalie smiles at Scully and holds her index finger up as in to say one second.

"Let me just have a chat to him, see what I can do.
Okay thanks.. Bye."

"So who was it then?"

"Well.. Erm...."
Natalie stops for a second as Scully puts Aston down and gives him some cars to play with and puts the children's channels on the television for him.

"It was EMF. They want to offer you contract, big bucks and they promise you Main Event status."

"Who are you my agent now?"

"I am the future Mrs. Scully and I'm thinking about our future."

Natalie holds her hand out in front of her as she admires her engagement ring.

"You ain't yet!" Scully chuckles at his joke but Natalie doesn't find it amusing.

"Look gorgeous, only I should be screwing you, not the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. You haven't even got your rematches yet for the Uni and Xtreme. Instead other wrestlers are getting shots at them."

"Oh so now you're suddenly interested in my wrestling career because I proposed to you?"

"Mr. Garrison rang. They really want you, sexy. Not as much as me though!"

"Pass me my phone, I'll give them a call.

Natalie claps excitedly as she picks the phone up from the arm of the sofa and passes it to Scully. Scully returns the call back after accessing the log book. He presses the green phone icon and it dials. He waits patiently until someone answers, he puts it on loudspeaker.

Operator: "Hello Extreme Measures Federation, how may I help you?"

"Yo my names Scully, can I speak to Mr. Garrison please? I am returning his call."

Operator: "Yes sure. Hold the line please, sir."

Scully waits as he is put on hold and has to endure some cheesy music. After a minute or so, the phone is answered.

Mr. Garrison: "Hello Scully, Mr. Garrison here. Thank you for getting back to me. Did your nice, lady tell you about what we're offering you?"

"Something about a big money contract and to be a Main Eventer?"

Mr. Garrison: "That's exactly what we're offering. You are a talented superstar, we've been watching you for some time and we believe you would fit right in at the EMF."

"You do you?"

Mr. Garrison: "Yes we do, we are big fans here. The owner thinks you are, in his words, AWESOME!"

"Really? Hmmmm... Well I know I'm all these things you've said. But answer me this... How long will it take me to become the top guy?"

Mr. Garrison: "Not long at all. Give it a month and you'll have a title shot."

"Well Mr. Harrison...."

Mr. Garrison: "Garrison, sir."

"Garrison... Well it's like this...."

Natalie listens eagerly.

"Shove your offer up your aid, infected butthole, you Extreme Man Fucker!"

Scully hangs the phone up as Natalie looks shocked.

"I thought you wasn't happy at the XWF?"

"Look I know you mean well but I am in the XWF to stay. I'm not going to run away when the going gets tough. I will fight like I've always done and I... Scully.. Will get back to the top where I Belong...
Drink?"

"Erm... Yes please?"
Natalie said nervously as Scully made his way towards the kitchen.

Scully sets up the camera in the garage of his home. He hits the record button first it to start. Punchbag, gym equipment can be seen around him, he obviously didn't use it for his car. Skull sits back, comfortably in the leather reclining chair, his legs relaxing on the foot stool. He grins like the Cheshire cat before speaking.

"Yo Sluts, Scully is here to save this Pay-per-view from total bumcum. Everyone knows me and Bourbon should be facing Cadryn Tiberius and the crack whore, Dolly Waters in the final tag match before the final of Lethal Lottery. Scully had Jim Caedus out for the three count until Dolly Waters in disguise screwed me! Why? I don't know why but why doesn't matter, what matters is Scully will get his revenge and make Dolly pay. Why she did what she did is irrelevant cuz the fact is she did it and consequences that are coming will be relevant! That is one hundred percent guaranteed. Trax and Jim Caedus took advantage to prevail and I don't blame them, as I already stated, I would have done exactly the same. So I never had a match right? Scully wasn't at Lotto cuz we all know how much management hate me yeah?! I used MY INITIATIVE and I presented an open challenge. An open challenge to ANYONE! Anyone, no matter if they were young, old, ugly and bald. Legend, newbie, a girl with big boobies. I wasn't fussed.
I had some challengers and I accepted them all. I would happily have fought Big Grandaddy Cool, Diesel or Iron Sebastian Duke.. Even if they had their zimmer frames. I mean I wasn't that keen on facing Luna but I'd fight anyone as long as I was in.. I even offered a 3-on-1 handicap match to those three rejects. What happened? They said fuck all more. So here comes the bald headed, oompa loompa.. Paul Heyman and ya know what he did? He basically said tough shit Scully, you ain't having a match at Lethal Lottery and then said yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. He made up some lame excuses for those assholes not to be legit opponents until someone comes along feeling brave but stupid and guess what? I normally admire bravery but I have no admiration for stupidity. Stupid is, what stupid does as famously quoted by Forest, Forest Gump.
New Kid on the block, who still sucks a lot of cock gets a match against me?! Hold up.. I thought I missed my chance? I thought Paul Heyman said No match for Scully? Wait.. But we like this New guy who's come in talking about Betsy and Rita, you know they're not any sweeter? Wait.. Lane even said the newbie used his Initiative to accept the challenge? No what he actually did, was make sure he lost his debut match! What he actually did? Was book himself a bed in the hospital!

Heyman and Vinnie Lane what happened to you two dick heads on Savage by two people I actually dislike, was B-E-A-Beautiful! Rightfully deserved! How fitting it would be two Cunts taking out.. Two Cunts! Let this be known that this is on both of your heads. What happens to the brown noser will be all your fault! When Danny is eating his food through a stripey straw, it will be the responsibility of Paul Heyman and Vinnie Lane. I will just do my part. The frustrations I feel because of being robbed and disrespected, will be taken out on the Imperial one.

This isn't the match I had in mind, my opponent is lightyears below me, he is nothing in comparison, he may associate himself with an empire by calling himself Imperial but he is more comparable to a peasant. The fact is I wanted a match and I got one. The fact is Danny Imperial wanted a match and he not only got his wish, he also got a date with my fists. Will Danny Imperial beat Scully? What do you fucktards think? I bet you're hoping he gets the victory in his debut match right? I bet you want to see Scully lose? Because after all I am XWF'S MOST HATED INDIVIDUAL but I fuckin' love it! You want Scully to fail and Danny to be the winner? Vinnie Lane wants to suck him off, Heyman wants to bum rape him but Scully? Scully can't wait to beat the Betsy outta him. Fanny boy may want to play footsie with my tootsie but me? I want to play a different game and that game is called 'Beat Up The Newbie!' Sounds like fun."

Scully smirks and then chuckles to himself at the thought of giving Danny Imperial a beating.

"Welcome to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Daniel, welcome to Skulldom and welcome to your first encounter of XWF defeat. You sound pretty confident but once you step into the ring with me, rest assured you will feel first hand what it's like to be Scullanated, bitch! I'm going to embarrass you, I wouldn't be suprised if we never see your face again once I'm done with you. I mean Scully has a Crossbone List, opponents who I've defeated and then quit the company. I hope you're not going to add your name to the list, I hope you're not going to be a wet, seeping vagina when I've beaten you badly and leave straight away. It ain't easy here in the XWF but who wants easy? I like competition, you want competition? You've come to the right place. It just so happens the first opponent you come across is going to show you what the XWF is all about. Management might dislike me aswell as the majority of the XWF roster but that makes it more fun. So I've given you some advice, now it's time to get real.....

I have a suggestion 'Ladies Man'... Fuck yourself... You'll get more pussy. Hahaha. I just hope that your wrestling ability isn't as bad as your promo's, I hope and pray to myself, considering I am God, that you're not as lame as your theme music. But I might be asking alot. I bet you're excited aren't you? Your first match is against a former XWF Universal Champion, a former XWF Xtreme Champion, a three time XWF Tag-Team Champion and you could cause the upset of the century by beating someone with great achievements. In fact, for me this like ten steps back, it wasn't that long ago I held the XWF Xtreme Championship, in fact I won it at the last Pay-per-view. Before you think I never had it that long, you're correct, not as long as I liked. I defended it multiple times in 24/7 rules and defended it once in a one on one match. Then unbelievably I was caught off guard by a returning Ghost Tank. The laughs, the insults I've had to listen to since then. Why? Because GT or Oswald whatever he wants to call himself nowadays, has always failed to capture the Xtreme Championship until I gave him success. The same goes for the XWF veteran and you can suck his dick by the way, he likes men to suck his cocktail suasage, you will learn that if you stick around after I smash your face in. Peter Gilmour couldn't win the XWF Universal Championship until he faced me. I'm giving you some material to try and use against me, I know you're new and all. See its not true what they say... I am nice, Okay maybe not, I'm a total asshole. But I'd rather be an asshole than a total bellend like yourself. So listen here cockbreath.. Be Prepared! Don't forget the condoms next time you hook up with Betsy.
Da End, Scully Has Spoken.. For now!"

Scully smirks into the camera, gesturing a cheesy thumbs up before ending the cam.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-27-2017)