Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
The Wake Up
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-21-2017, 12:19 AM

"STAY WOKE"

The scene opens with Trax in his private gym in New York City, practicing his shots on the punching bag which he usually can be seen doing when he is found here. Trax, with his earphones connected to his phone in his pocket playing loud music in his ears, continues throwing his punches, left jab, right jab, right haymaker, another right jab, left, right, left haymaker, a rymtheic, unrelenting sequence of fluid impactful punches. Each one more impactful then the last. Trax keeps this up for several minutes but who knows how long he's been doing this before the cameras got rolling, perspiration dripping down his face as he exerts his body's stamina and focuses with laser vison landing his shots on the bag with pinpoint precision. Trax lands another huge haymaker on the bag and it flies forward from the blow, before the chain its attached to causes it to swing back at Trax, Trax is ready for it however and grabs it stopping it in its tracks. He holds onto the bag for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and catching his breath. He then heads to the nearest bench where his water bottle is placed on and grabs it before taking a seat, he takes a sip of the water, warm, Trax scowls, clearly considering he remembered the water being ice cold the last time he took a sip he'd been at with the punching bag for a considerable amount of time. Trax unscrews the top of the water bottle and pours the lukewarm water over his head before shaking his head causing droplets of the water to flicker off his braids. Trax the stares straight ahead into space, thinking, thinking of the upcoming task at hand, Lethal Lottery.

"Lottery"

Trax played around with the word in his head, thinking to himself. Usually, winning the lottery was all down to luck, complete chance, everyone has equal chance winning the lottery, but Trax knew that in this case, him winning THIS particularly lottery wouldn't be down to luck, it wouldn't be down to chance, it would be down to destiny. As soon as he opted in for the tournament, Trax had his mind set and his a tunnel vision focused on the finishing line, where a briefcase awaited the winner. A briefcase much like the one he used to secure his first Universal Championship win and a briefcase he would use to secure his second, to Hell what anyone had to say on the matter. Why would Trax care? "The end justifies the means" was the phrase he said in his first promo and was the phrase he was currently repeating to himself in his head. And if winning the Lethal Lottery in turn helped Trax fulfil what he came back to XWF several months ago to do and become a second time Universal Champion, something which none of his Lethal Lottery opponents or his partner could claim they have achieved even once, then the means simply didn't matter. They simply didn't matter. Dolly. Cadryn. Caedus. None of them mattered because regardless if he had respect for them or not none of them were his equals. No, unlike other Lottery's, this one did NOT have an equal amount of chance for everybody still involved to win it, as soon as he signed up for it, it was all Trax, he knew that, its a shame his opponents didn't. His opponents seemed to oblivious to the fact, blissfully ignorant in their slumber as they slept on the destined Lethal Lottery winner Mr FUCKING Dominance. Yes, it was glaringly obvious to Trax that the other finalists in this tournament were in fact, sleeping with their eyes wide open, some seemingly more then others. "Too bad" Trax thought as he sat on the cold bench, smiling to himself, that shit eating grin everyone had grew to hate etched on his face as he pulls out the earphones.

It was time for the wake up call.

Dolly Dolly Dolly,.. you really are ADORABLE you know that? So cute. Cute in your naivety, skipping around in your rose tinted glassed, completely oblivious to the fact that your skipping along straight into incomprehensible danger, not sure fire victory. I hate to go the age jabbing route again but its hard not to because you really do show off your age in your promos, frolicking in your little playgrounds, completely blind to the gravity of the situation you face at Lethal Lottery. You're asleep Dolly Waters, well, allow me to wake your ass up and take you to school as if I was your daddy. But don't get it twisted, just like your real father I don't want anything to do with you either.

Give it a rest child, you essentially say I suck but you spent most of your promo attacking my promo style, not attacking my wrestling skills or techniques, not even predominantly attacking my skin colour or background like most people do, my promo style. I think I would of just rathered you called me a brillo pad headed coon who doesn't know a wrist watch from a wrist lock several times. Bitch you have got THAT little to go on against me that in two consecutive promos you focus on quite literally the most irrelevant thing in the world to try and offend me with? Emphasis on the word "try" there because you try and failed MISERABLY. You actually tried to moan because I talk about the MATCH in my promos? Listen I know you're still fairly new to this business but I'll do you a favour and explain something, the word "promo"... stick with me now Dolly, is short for "promote" because the main point of these sweet little recorded vintetteges is to PROMOTE THE MATCH.NOT mostly whine and complain about something as totally irrelevant as an opponents "promo style" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it two promos in a row now, I talk about the match, I talk about the opponent or in this case, opponents, that's usually how most peoples promos goes, sorry if that's not "creative" enough for you. I genuinely don't give two solid fucks however, I don't care if my promos excite or please you Dolly, you find them a chore to listen to? You wanna know what you're going to find even more of a chore? Stepping in the ring with me and having to deal with my superior athletic acumen and ring prowess, now THAT is a chore you're going to find more daunting then the chores other kids your age have to do around the house.

"Made famous by Frodo" hahaha oh shit stop right there little lady! Frodo hasn't invented anything in his life, he didn't even invent rape and trust me if he could take the credit for that I think he would. Just because you're not old enough to know much about wrestling before 2010 does not mean Frodo Smackins is some sort of innovator in the profession , he truly isn't, Frodo didn't invent picking at peoples past and using it to trash talk them, that shits been happening for decades now, oh that bores you? Unoriginal? So if I was to skim through your old promos, I won't because I'm not nearly bored enough to do that, you're telling me I wouldn't find ONE instance where you bring up a past failure by your opponent or a past success by yourself to rub in your oppositions face? I don't think so, but if you really wanna go there, I have no problem wasting 10 minutes of valuable time just to do a little promo digging and show you just how much of an illogical hypocrite whom attempts to throw anything hoping it sticks you really are.

And then, now this is rich, after I point out an factually incorrect statement YOU made you actually have the gaul to basically go " I KNEW you was gonna say that! Nur nur!" sticking your tongue out as you proceed to go on a tirade of even more bullshit, so let me get this straight, you make a statement that is incorrect, I point out said incorrectness and that's me falling into a "trap", riiiiiiiight, sounds like the worst cop out in the entire fucking world to me there Dolly! So I am to assume now every time you say something incorrect or wrong that's you "setting a trap" and I should just ignore it? But Dolly...that would mean I would have to ignore the entirety of promos!? Noted. On second thought... nah fuck that, laughing at you is too much fun.

Dolly all by means carry on like you know my every move promos wise, I myself admitted my promos can be formulaic so its not like people can't guess what's coming when its me they're facing, but here's the thing...it doesn't matter if people KNOW what I'm going to say or if they ACT like they do or if they THINK they do, what matters is the match that follows where I either win and prove everything I said, regardless if it was predictable or not, correct... or I lose and I admittedly have to eat my words that night. Now I know you think Lethal Lottery is gonna see me do the latter and that's great I admire the optimism and confidence, crushing you wouldn't feel satisfying if you doubted yourself would it? You just don't GET it though do you? I'm feeling your fury? The only thing I'm feeling right now is exasperated, you think you've got me pegged due to teaming with me in a sugar-coated squash match, but in reality, your shots both verbal and physical are featherweight, the statements in your promos missed me so much I thought your closure was gonna be a hug. Its ridiculous, you wanna talk about how most of my promo was aimed towards you, well NO SHIT, you was the only person that had cut a promo by the time I was ready to cut mine. If Cadryn had been the first to cut a promo instead of you, then most of my promo would of been aimed towards him because I would of had whatever he said towards me to respond to, do you not understand how this works? Please tell me you're not this fucking dense. My God. Yes you're still fucking dismal even if I did aim most of my promo towards you lets just make that fucking crystal clear. Hey according to you I suck, but you spent your ENTIRE PROMO talking about ME. You contradictive fool. Its funny because you try and put me down when you actually put me over dedicating a promo to me, hop off my dick, what you want trick, an autograph?

Trax laughs while brushing his hand over his head.

Ohhh yeah I lost the Universal title to Vinnie Lane... wait Dolly did you just bring up something from my PAST to try and insult me!? Stop bringing up the past Dolly! That's UNORIGINAL!!! Looks like I didn't even have to do that old promo digging, gonna contradict yourself some more or nah? Yup I lost the Universal title on my defense but at least I won the Universal title to lose it which is more then you'll be able to say after you get eliminated from this tournament, and poking fun at me cashing in to win the title is sort of considering if you was to win this tournament, which you're not going to, cashing in is OBVIOUSLY the way you'd be winning your first Universal title too, and considering both Reno and Chaos are guys who got the better of you the last time you was in a ring with either of them I wouldn't be too quick to gloat about me losing my first title defense if you win the Universal title either. You wanna talk about dismal? Yeah I lost the Universal title on my first defense, but you're going to lose your first match back as Dolly Waters, now that's fucking dismal, you really should of stuck with the Buronan gimmick, because going on to lose the first match you have after shedding the Buronan costume is going to make you look all different flavours of lame sauce now isn't it?

And just when I thought you couldn't POSSIBLY make yourself look more of an ass, you miss the point I made regarding the Doctor D'Ville/Trump match entirely, Trump was in no way shape or form a "worthy" partner to anybody, he or his guards and had NO business being in the ring, but as I pointed out, Doctor D'Ville from his own mouth stated he could beat me and Bourbon with or without Trumps help. So if that is TRULY the case, that match was fair and Trump can't be blamed, D'Ville only has himself to blame, which he does for being an overconfident fool that underestimated me and overlooked the fact neither me or Bourbon had to pin him to beat him. Just like I don't necessarily have to pin YOU to beat you, this isn't Trax vs Dolly Waters, this is Trax and Caedus vs Dolly and Cadryn, if Cadryn gets pinned...YOU still lose, you'd be wise to remember that, team effort after all, Doc made the same mistake which is why he's no longer in the tournament. Not that I can't beat you because we both know I can regardless if you admit it, but if I get the opportunity to pin Cadryn I won't pass it up just to try and prove myself against you because quite frankly I don't feel like I have to prove shit. Going back to D'Ville...the fact you copied his promo tactics yet again AFTER I accused you of doing such has me mentally face palming right now, Doc tried to say Bourbon was better then me but who got the win in that match? Me, who is no longer in the tournament? Bourbon. Now you're trying to copy Docs mind games by trying to insult me by insinuating Caedus is better? Caedus is better then me? Then shit...that's GREAT...that means you're FUCKED because neither you OR Cadryn are better then me, believe it, and no Dolly, defending that so called "workers title" the TV Championship weekly against glorified trash and people Vinnie Lane literally picked up and signed off the street doesn't prove shit.. no offense CAEDUS. Dolly you ain't shit...you got me reeling? Bitch can't you see me sitting here chilling? Fuck you mean? Fuck outta here with that noise. I'm done with you for now. Now this is the part where you reply with some pseudo-intellectual rant talking about you already knew what I was going to say and you're a step ahead but let me show you its ME that's actually a step ahead by telling you I already don't give a fuck what you have to say before you've even said it. Bye Felicia, that's what all the stuck up bitches say these days now right?

Trax makes a dismissive shooing hand motion to the camera.

Goddamn kids...Cadryn one thing I will agree with regarding what Dolly said is that I REALLY hope you show your face and cut a promo soon because for the life of me only having that insufferable little brat to exchange verbal barbs with is going to get real tiring real quick, not because she has me "reeling" as she hilariously thinks, but because she is so dense speaking to her truly is like speaking to a brick wall, no matter, the gravity of her dire situation will come to light to her once she steps into the ring with the 6'4 walking brick shithouse known as Trax, as will the dark realization of your situation come to you because right now just like Dolly you seem to be sleeping, WAKE UP. Come on man, this is your BIG moment, take your dick out your head, stop fantanzing about cereal and get to WORK. You should of come firing out the gate on all cylinders, this is what you came to XWF for is it not? To get that big moment to define your career, I don't even have to look through your past in XWF or other promotions to know that THIS is probably the biggest match of your life, am I right? Course I am. Well you may want to start acting like it is, save the comedy gags you usually litter your promos with and get serious because this match is best opportunity you're probably gonna get to show the world what Caryn Tiberus is REALLY about and have people take you seriously and take notice. Don't get me wrong, even if you go 100% you're still not winning the match, but at least if you use this match form as a platform to show the word your true potential at least when you and Dolly lose Dolly can't use you as a scapegoat and whine that you pair lost because you didn't pull your weight, and believe me that's what she'll do. I know you won't want that and believe me neither do I, you, unlike Dolly actually come across as very likeable, so when you lose, I want both you and Dolly to know it was because NEITHER of you were good enough that night, not just you, so don't let her use you as a scapegoat OK? Come at me with everything you've got, both in your promos and in the ring, I'm begging you, at least that way you will look good in defeat. The same way my partner Caedus will look good in defeat once we beat you and Dollly and go on to face each other.

Which brings me round to my tag partner once again, first off Caedus I'd like to say I'm glad you respect me, I respect you too, you are one hell of a competitor I've already said that. See that mutual respect is exactly why we will go over Dolly Waters and Cadryn. Firstly because you are correct we are two top tier competitors, something which neither Dolly or Cadryn can claim your run with the TV Championship has been more impressive then Dolly's was and Cadryn has done nothing note worthy outside of making it this far in the Lethal Lottery tournament. You however have been red hot both on Savage and Warfare and I'll save Dolly menstruating all over the floor in anger by not going into what I've accomplished in my career, it speaks for itself honestly and people already know. You are completely right however about this being a team effort which brings me to my second point, we, unlike our opponents much like Xavier Woods and Brad Maddox are on the same page, for all the talk about my ego and delusions, I highly doubt Dolly can keep HERS in check long or well enough to work with Cadryn, the guy she verbally shat on and condescended in her first promo. Yes you got us the win against Bourbon and Scully, how it happened don't matter, and yes I vowed to get the pin for us in this match in return but hey, me saying that doesn't mean my ego isn't in check or that I will refuse to gel with you as efficiently as possible. I WANT to get the pin simply to wave off any talk of you carrying us to the finals, whether that talk comes from you or anyone else, however I won't stop you getting the pin if you find you have the chance to, I know what the goal is, and I am willing to win this match no matter what to get to it. If you get the pin against Dolly and Cadryn and people want to try and say "Caedus carried Trax...twice!" then let them, because once we face each other and I beat you, showing that you securing the wins against Dolly and Cadryn and Bourbon and Scully was down to opportunity on your behalf and not incompetency on mine, all that talk will quickly be put to bed regardless.

You damn right Caedus vs Trax will be a hell of a main event match and luckily for the fans that's the match they're going to see, does Dolly Waters vs Cadryn Tiberus should like a main event PPV match to you? Fuck no that's a match you'd expect to see on Saturday Savage, possibly not even as the main event, somewhere in the middle of the card. Shit maybe we'll even see that match on the Saturday Savage after Lethal Lottery, no doubt Dolly Waters is gonna blame Cadryn for their loss and want to take out her frustrations on him, even if its Dolly that gets pinned because she just strikes me as that sort of person and I'm sure you and even Cadryn will agree.

You told me not to worry about the TV Championship, you don't need to say that to me, I'm not. No offense to you because you've defended it valiantly even if more then a couple of your challengers have been questionable but that's not your fault, that's down to the shallow talent pool over on Saturday Savage, that's why Kato has begged me to show up there, even offered me a championship match I'm ASSUMING for the TV Championship, and I will show up on Saturday as I promised him but not to challenge for the TV title. No, I like you Caedus, the last thing I want to do is take your TV Championship after I take your chances of winning the 24/7 briefcase. THAT is what I'm focused on, don't get it twisted at this point in time I don't care about anything else, I am inches away from claiming that Universal Championship once again and nothing is gonna stop me. Not Dolly, not Cadryn, and Caedus my friend, not even YOU. We will work as a TEAM to defeat Dolly Waters and Cadryn, and then as soon as that match is over, we will transition from partners to enemies and I will have no qualms Trap Silencing you and walking away with that briefcase. I am focused and I am ready. Fuck everything I've done in the past, there I said it, the Trax you see right now is the most dangerous one yet because although I have the experience of a veteran, I have the HUNGER of a rookie once again. Ever since I came back everyone been sleeping on Mr Fn' Dominance, well, its time for everyone, even you Caedus to get woken up and hopefully, when the dust settles and it is ME that is declared the Lethal Lottery 4 winner...y'all STAY WOKE. Peace.

Trax throws up deuces yet again as the scene fades.

Few Days Prior, undisclosed location.

The scene opens back in the white room where Shane Grimson, or his clone genetically enhanced clone rather, is being detained as Agent Reeves, with his female associate and two security guards behind his back, casually proclaims his malicious intentions for the Grimson.

We need you...to KILL Trax.

Shane Grimson continues to stare at Agent Reeves, his cold eyes ceasing to waver. Until finally, he smirks, almost mimicking the same smile Agent Reeves loves to flash so much, the tinge of maliciousness present and all.

Kill Carlos? Now why would I do that? You may of cloned me from Shane Grimson... but I don't share the same recollections or resentment as him, I'm a new man, so tell me why I would should do what you ask?

Agent Reeves chuckles, seemingly amused by Grimson's response.

Yes, I was informed there was a chance you would say something like that. Well you see, you may not be the original Shane Grimson but you are STILL Shane Grimson, try proving otherwise to the general public, or court of law, you got arrested, and you're supposed to be dead, killed by a fellow prison inmate, of course it was actually Trax, but he pulled some strings and that was kept under wraps. However me and my employers are willing and able to wipe your criminal record and the certification of your death and all other evidence of it from existence, along with that we can provide you a new name and identity, and anything and everything else you desire, all's you have to do...is kill Trax like stated, oh... and provide us with a DNA sample from him, which we will provide you the tools to produce so that should be easy enough. Fail to do as asked however, and you WILL be exposed, we make certain you cannot link your existence to us and you will either be killed or be a hunted man for the rest of your genetically prolonged life.

Grimson takes a moment to soak in what he's just heard, before shaking his head whilst still not breaking eye contact with Reeves.

So let me get this straight, you CREATED me, to just then go and...threaten me? I'm failing to understand how that makes any sense, why create me just to do your dirty work? Why not find some other way to kill Trax?

Ah, marvellous question, quite simply we saw this as the perfect opportunity to test several of our ever ground-breaking scientific advancements, human cloning, genetic modifications, and in doing so eliminate Trax from the equation. In short we saw this as a way to kill two birds with one stone, or one Trax with one clone.

Agent Reeves smiles, clearly impressed with his own wit, Grimson however, looks far from impressed, rather, increasingly annoyed.

So what's it going to be Grimson, are you willing to comply? Do this one task, and you're free to do whatever you please after, refuse and well...I'm sure I've explained clearly enough of the...troublesome consequences that will transpire if you go against our wishes or fail us.

Shane bows his head, and then slowly...begins to nod.

Yeah, yeah I'll do what you want, I'll take care of Trax.

Great news. You've made a wise decision, we could of course... programmed your mind as well as augmented your body and MADE you choose to comply but...we're not monsters Mr Grimson, the actions we take are ones that are deemed as necessary. Now...you will be shown to your living quarters, your training will begin in a couple of days, time to get you out of those restraints.

Agent Reeves pulls a remote like device out of his pockets and presses the single button in the middle, a green light emits from the metallic devices around Grimson's hands and feet and they spring open and fall to the ground. Shane gets to his feet and walks right over to Reeves before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up, the guards immediately pull out their guns and aim them at Shane who simply stares at them before looking back at Reeves who is gasping for breath.

Listen to me closely... I will do as you ask, and then, you do as you promised and leave me the Hell alone, understood?

Reeves continues to choke and gasp momentarily, before a smile appears on his increasingly reddening face.

Yes...yes...

Good.

Shane drops Reeves who lands on his ass on the floor as Shane walks past him and steps up towards Reeves, female associate and the guards who are still pointing their guns at Shane.

Now show me to my quarters

*COUGH* yes...ah...show Mr Grimson to his quarters.

One of the guards opens the door and beckons Shane to step through, he does so and both the guards follow him out the door, Reeves get to his feet and fixes his tie as his female associate watches him.

Well, that went as well as I could of hoped.

Reeves associate rolls her eyes and walks out the room as Reeves smiles and follows suit as the scene fades.

Present.

Agent Reeves, sits in what looks like a conference room of sorts, sitting at a large rectangular table by his himself, the other couple dozen black leather seats empty. Across the table on the wall that Reeves is facing is a large screen. Reeves taps the table with his fingers before checking the time on his relax, he fixes his tie and stares at the screen as if waiting for something, sure enough the screen switches on and a man appears on it, the man appears to be in his late 50's or so, his silver hair slicked back in a similar manner to Reeve's. Reeves immediately sits up straight once the man appears on the screen.

Sir

Reeves, report.

Everything is going smoothly Sir, the clone experimentation as you know was a success, the subject is currently undergoing extensive training as we speak and has been for a couple days now, when we believe he is ready, we will unleash him and set him out to do what he was created to do, deal with the "Trax" situation.

The man on the screen nods.

And you're positive he will be...cooperative, that he can be controlled.

Controlled? Not fully, heavily persuaded however, of course. He will be fully cooperative, he understands the consequences if he chooses to act....difficult.

The man on the screen nods once again.

For your sake I hope you are correct, get the job done Reeves, have your clone deal with the Trax threat and we can all be happy. we're expecting results soon.

Yes Sir, of course, and you will get them, he's almost ready.

I should hope so, well then, you know what has to be done, keep us posted, Gravestone out.

The man, "Gravestone", reaches forward and the screen goes blank, Reeves gets up from his seat and walks out the room as the scene fades.

Short time later.

Reeves walks up his female associate who is standing next to a wide oval window watching something on the other side.

How is he getting on?

See for yourself.

Reeves looks through the window, on the other side of the window Shane Grimson can be seen, equipment in armour in the middle of what appears to be a war torn city street, surrounded by dialect buildings and rusted cars, surrounded by fallen futuristic looking armoured soldiers all around him.

Ah I see the holographic simulation area is up and running a treat, and it seems he's been fairing nicely.

Inside the simulation area, another solider appears and fires their weapon at Shane, who rolls out the way of the gun fire landing near a run down car, he grabs the car door and rips it off its hinges with one hand before throwing the door at the solider as effortlessly as if it were a Frisbee, the car door slices through the mans neck decapitating him. Reeves claps in joy.

Excellent! I'm going in...

Shane Grimson stands in the middle of the holographic projected street, surveying carnage he's caused, bodies littered everywhere, of course the bodies aren't real, also a figment of the rooms holographic projections, but still Shane can't help feeling...uneasy, is this really what he was given life for? To kill? Shane doesn't have any more time to ponder that question as he hears clapping behind him, he turns to see Reeves being the source of the clapping as he walks towards him with his associate behind him.

Bravo! Bravo! You're training is going well I see, I'd say you're near enough ready for the REAL test, I think its time you test your skills against our good friend Trax. Wouldn't you agree?

Yes...

Excellent, now for obvious for reasons we can't run the risk of anyone seeing your face while your going about your mission, once Trax is dead we will worry about the whole issue of you supposed to being dead in prison, but for now, while you're out on your little errand, its best you conceal your identity...here... put on this mask, complete with customizable voice changer, isn't it wonderful?

Reeves female associate hands Shane an object she holding in her hands, a metallic face mask, Shane looks it over before putting it on, Reeves looks at him and smiles.

Perfect fit, now...time to go work....Executioner!

The camera gets a close up of Shane Grimson's masked face before the scene begins to fade.

[Image: latest?cb=20160229172341]

To be continued...

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
JimCaedus (03-21-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-21-2017)