Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-18-2024, 06:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Anything, Anything!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-14-2017, 04:34 PM

Scully and Natalie had just enjoyed two minutes of passion haha not really, probably more like an hour. Natalie led on Skulls arms, her head on his chest and her leg wrapped over his Naked body. They cuddled after a nice evening together. Natalie's mother looked after Aston for them so they could enjoy a night out, just the two of them. Scully took Natalie for a nice, romantic meal in a fine restaurant not far from where they lived. It meant they could walk to the restaurant hand in hand and have some alcoholic beverages whilst being at the restaurant. They had a three course meal, Skull had the 'Special Soup', the 20oz Rump Steak meal and a chocolate Sundae for dessert. Whilst Natalie had a Tomato Soup, Lasagne (what she normally has) and also had a Strawberry Sundae. The conversation was flowing, the laughing never stopped, the quick fondle under the table as Natalie's high heel rubbed Scully's crotch. It was apparent they would get more than a little tipsy and was also quite drunk. A bottle of champagne aswell as Natalies continuous Brandy & Cokes, Scully's Rum & Coke, they even had some cheeky shots. They stumbled home in the fresh breeze, stopping occasionally for some mad groping and once the front door opened, they ripped each others clothes off.
Scully stared at the ceiling in their Kingside bed as Natalie began to fall asleep in his arms, his eyes also began to droop until he remembered something. Skull quickly jumped out of bed to Natalie's fright.

"Fuck!" He mumbled.

Natalie sat up, confused, "What's a matter babe?"

"I'll be back!"
He stated, sounding like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Scully ran down the stairs, his willy swaying side to side. He ran through the hall way and into the kitchen, he suddenly trips over losing his footing from have a few too many. Scully pulls himself up using the kitchen side and turns the kitchen light on. He stands there thinking to himself, 'Where the fuck did I put it?' Natalie shouts down the stairs from their bed.

"Are you okay down there?"

"Yeah one minute, gorgeous. "

Scully continues to think. His eyes open wide, he remembered. He grabs some keys from the key hook, runs to the side door that leads into the garage. He then unlocks his car and opens the passenger door. He opens the dashboard and grabs 'IT'. He then shuts the car door and locks the car, runs through the side door, locking it behind him. He turns the kitchen light off and proceeds to dart back upstairs, his right hand behind stays behind his back as he enters the room. Natalie looks confused.

"Can you get out of bed please?"

"Do I have too? It's cold."

"Yes, you have too."

Natalie slowly steps out of the bed, duvet wrapped around her Naked body.

"I was meant to give you this...."

"You did give it to me, hard and fast baby."

Natalie and Scully chuckle.

"I meant to give you this when we went for a meal."

"We did just go for a meal?"
Natalie asks suspiciously.

"I know but I forgot it."

"What is it?"

Scully gets down on one knee as Natalie looks shocked. He puts the box out in front of him, stretching it and showing it off.

"Natalie, will you marry me?"

Scully opens the box revealing the ring. Natalie smiles, drops the duvet from her body and jumps on Scully, kissing him. In the middle of kissing him, she is screaming, snd repeats herself constantly."Yes... Yes... Yes!"

They start to kiss passionately as things heat up for Round 2. She didn't even put the ring on, the ungrateful wench. That my friends is how you romantically pop the question, naked and drunk in your bedroom.

"Yo Jimbo I heard you call me a joke? Yo momma's so fat, that when she fell, no one was laughing but the ground was cracking up. Is that jokey enough for you? You see those momma jokes were funny when I was like 10 although I did chuckle to myself a little bit, I'm still a little immature, as you can tell. But you're as young as you feel right? I have an idea, when we go out to Warfare and I'm pretty much fighting by myself, I will show you what a joke I am? How's that?! You may not like my promo because I hurt your little feelings and you needed your mummy's titties to make you feel better but as I stated before, I don't care! You might have not enjoyed it but I'm sure other people was laughing at you, I didn't expect you to be so butthurt but you proved me wrong for the only time in this whole fiasco. You see Jim, you called it the WORST promo since you joined the XWF? Well thank you, I appreciate it affected you in that way and you were left feeling... A little upset. You say Rob has to rely on me? Nah ah. Not true, sucker. He doesn't have to rely on me at all, I have to rely on my fuckin' self. If you want a job done right, you gotta do it ya self. You see my 'tag partner' is ignoring me and although you may claim you don't blame him, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I know teamwork is what it takes to win a tag-team match to some extent but if he's not willing? Well that's fine with me, he obviously still holds a grudge with the old Arby Beef shit. Only one guy I care about and that is Scully. If needs be, I'll sit back and you two fucktards spit roast his fat ass. Then I'll lay waste to both of you bitches. I don't care what pain I have to go through, I'll make sure you get Scullanated, both of you!

You pretty much said you're a piece of shit from a shitty place and can't have a proper shit without shitting down your leg. Bravo. You see you might be a shit dipper from shit hole but I'm a fuckin' star from a dump. I'm proud of my heritage and I am representing Birmingham. I'm representing England!

You questioned the names I called you Caedus, like 'Twelve Fingered Cunt?' And you ask am I calling you an inbred? Well derrrr... No need to ask questions is there? That's exactly what I'm callin' you! I'll say what I want, when I want, because I can. I mean I was trying to understand your lingo like 'Trifecta Twatage' I was like do these words actually go together, ya know? I mean I know you were calling me an absolute twat right? But I didn't think 'Trifecta' going with the word 'Twatage'.. I don't think it actually makes sense. I used my trustee friend Google again and he said.. Nothing. He gave me no fickin' answers. The funny thing is I contacted McBride and you know that Wanker hates me but even he didn't know what the fuck you were on about. I mean he told me to fuck off afterwards but he was confused. I know he is Irish but damn. I gotta ask you, have you been in the crack again? Jeez.

I endured that whole promo and it was painful. I was like wow... Seriously. Not wow as in amazed but wow what the fuck is this sweaty crevice on about? It was hard to digest, left my brain feeling fried. Frazzled. I was like am I becoming again? Nah... I never questioned myself once. It was clear that you had been taking too much dosage and you don't even know what the fuck you were talking about during the whole thing. You claim my promo was boring, a snooze fest? Yours? Yours was well... How do I put it? Jibberish. I think that sums it up. It was like watching an absolute smashed alcoholic trying to get his words out but dribbling in the process. You remind me off Phil Mitchell, if you didn't know who he is, he's in the England soap, Eastenders. So you're a cross with Phil and Timmy Burch from South Park, you dribbling fuck. I had no choice but to stay awake for yours, I mean I had to keep watching it again, and again and again and again, again, again! Still I don't get it but I do get this.... "

Scully grabs an acoustic guitar that he had next to him, he sits on his lap and begins strumming.

"Now just to warn you fuckers I can't sing for shit.. So it goes like this.

When he was young he used to masturbate,
He used to cum in his momma, he was only eight.
Lick down the bush, it was no longer dry,
When he would finish, she began to cry.
 Jim have crack, I don't care,
 Fuck me all day.

This all started when he would keep,
Wanking over his momma when she would sleep.
One day he accidently spunked in her eye,
She woke up and fucked her little boy.
 Fuck me all day.

Skull smirks as he ends the song. He puts the guitar down and looks into the camera again.

"It is clear to see this is how Jimbos habit started. His mother would give little Jimmy some of her crack so he would fuck her in return. Sickening really. But that explains why I called him an inbred. You see the problem is Jim Caedus liked the hole he came out of. Everyone now knows why you are a little special and just why you have the issues you do. I suggest booking an appointment with the Doc, Mr. D'Ville. See if he can help you in some way.
Anyway none of that is going to stop me from throwing you around that ring like a ragged doll. You can make out that I only drink tea cuz that's the only drink us Brits can get our hands on. You can be that delusional little follower, who needs to use the same crap everyone else spews about us Brits but what you can't do? Is your can't stop the Skull from kicking you in your hairy snatch!

So basically what you're saying is I'm 6 ft 1 and athletic, your 5 ft 9 and FAT? Bit on the tubby side, I know, I've seen you unfortunately. How could we miss you? The only guys bigger than you are my tag partner, Robbie Bourbon and Barney Green. Gilly used to be like you but he hit the gym.
Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is 34.0 Kg/m2. This means your weight is within the Obese range.
Your current BMI is greater than the recommended range of 18.5 to 24.9.
To be within the right range for your height, your ideal weight should be between 125 lbs and 169 lbs. Being overweight increases your risk of developing coronary heart disease, as well as other health conditions such as diabetes. Keeping to a healthy weight will help you control your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. You lose weight if the amount of energy coming into your body is less than what is being used up by your body. Aim to exercise more and eat a healthy balanced diet. For individualised medical and dietary advice consult your GP and Dietitian. There ya go Teletubby, you should be so proud!"

Scully gives a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Then we move to Trax, the guy who repeats himself over and over again. 'I bet Scully gets pinned, I bet all my bux Scully loses the match!' Just shut up and stop going in, you give me a fuckin' headache. Then you make excuse Trax, 'Scully only won against Vinnie Lane because... Because, because, because he had a neck injury.' Who gives a fuck? I still fuckin' beat him, I still did what you couldn't do. Who gives a fuck how I did it?! If you look back in the record book, it doesn't say Scully won the XWF Universal Championship because Lane was disabled. Nah. That is about as irrelevant as your career since you returned. Just like you ALMOST winning against Vinnie Lane means absolutely fuck all! So stop being a whining, bitch and accept that you just don't have what it takes anymore. Do ya?

Trax Said:"Did I run when Tushed sicked YOU and that useless drunk McBride on me when you three formed your little Union group?"

"I gotta ask you something nob jock.. Have you got an XWF Championship shot coming up? You fuckin' deserve one. Tush sicked me? Hmmmm okay, sounds odd. And McBride? Since when was he apart of The Union you sweaty vagina? He wasn't. It was Macbeth dumbo, Macbeth. Shall I say it again for you? Macbeth! Got that now?!
As for that whole tiring shit, ya know when I was the XWF Universal Champion and all that jazz? Well.. Well.. Who gives a fuck?! That was on like November 2016 you dick face, we're now in fuckin' March. Who cares?! You obviously still do. Still dreaming if when you won things and lost them too. Still reminiscing of the good ole days. You sound like an old fucker. Back in my day!

Then you cried into your cereal, oh Reno cheated... Gabes the number one contender and you're not! Why? Because he beat you whether you like it or not! He's facing Chaos, not you because he's smarter than you, he took his chance and you're left feeling deprived, making excuses. Did you break your toe too?!
Bourbon, the solid mid carder. You? You're fuck all! Bourbon, the XWF Hart Championand you pocess have fuck all! You've won nothing since your 'great' return. Bitch please! You big yourself up all you want, you are as delusional as Jim the Crack head! Bourbon Skull are coming to Warfare and Bourbon Skull are coming for you! Not cummin' like you do on each other but coming to beat you! Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-14-2017)