Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Difference a day makes
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-10-2013, 02:28 PM

Warfare House show 5/10/13

Just before Jason steps out from behind the curtain, ready to go out to the millions of XWF fans, there always seems to be this moment where time stands still... in this moment Jason uses it to think, to collect his thoughts and normally mentally prepare him self for his match ahead... but this show was different, Jason demanded some time in front of XWF fans, he and he wasn't in the mood to mess around... he waisted no time in just getting straight in the ring

Jason is taking his time and looks around the crowd, the crowd is mild neither booing or cheering, Jason brings the mic towards his mouth he was just about to speak when he pauses... Jason is feeling angry and full of emotion and he try to keep him self composed... Jason goes to speak again and pauses and this gets a small reaction out of the crowed of boos as he has said nothing for a few minutes now, but the boos make Jason begin to speak...

Jason E Smith: SHUT UP...

This gets a loud boo from the crowd

Jason E Smith: What you think by booing that gives you some form of opinion?... well it doesn't it so shut and listen to me

This getting another loud boo from the crowd

Jason E Smith: Last Wednesday i competed in another triple threat, a match type that i have competed in two weeks in a row, the first one, Rex got the submission locked in for a second the ref was already calling for the bell so i had no opportunity to counter, however this weeks triple threat match was completely different, not only did i get attacked from behind by hyper jumping bean but as i getting in ring i find the match is over but when i look at footage of the match i see the ref doing a fast count...

The crowd boos and Jason has to pause to let it until to crowds a little quieter

Jason E Smith: i mean seriously do we have incompetent ref's around here... because it got me thinking since my debut i have always been some how screwed one way or another my... match with rick Jones when i tried to counter his submission move i was using my other arm but apparently I'm tapping but i let it slide i even helped him out and i am starting to regret it and wish i had left him there helpless on the mat...

The crowd boos heavily

Jason E Smith: Now don't be mistaken i am not angry this is me being calm, i know why you don't want me to be successful, because you are scared if i become champion that you will have to wait until i retire before you ever get a new champion , so you paying refs or finding ways to screw me over...

Jason stops as the crowd begin to chant boring

Jason E Smith: I'm boring... well your going to hear me if you like it or not.... the reason why i am...

Jason gets interrupted by six bodyguards heading towards the ring

Jason E Smith: HAHAHA... right so your going to try and get me out of the ring, be careful of your choice boys I'm in no mood to play...

Jason drops the mic and taught's the bodyguards to try and get in the ring

The first one gets in the ring head on and Jason punch's him in the face and it knocks him out

Bodyguard two, three and four try to surround three sides of the ring and enter at the same time, he super kicks one and punches another and applies the beast choke to one until he passes out... bodyguard number five try and attack him from behind it barely touches Jason... smith picks up tosses him over rope... he then grabs the mic again with bodyguard's body just laying motionless around him

Jason E Smith: what i was trying to say before i was so rudely interrupted... is that i came out here to say that i am fed up of being screwed by a referee and that i know your trying to me down because i am not apart of your vision and if this continues well there is going to be a serious storm heading to warfare and i know there a bit of trouble already and i know you don't want any more... not going lie that made me feel so much better now i got that off my chest imagine how I'm going to feel when i bulldoze of The xtremist "bryce"

The crowd boos loud and heavily

Jason drops the mic and exits the ring
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason E Smith's post:
(05-15-2013)