Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Skipping Rocks ( v. Cassius Stone )
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-12-2013, 10:19 PM

Using his portable camcorder AJ Powell presses the play button and starts recording

AJ: Greetings from Orlando International Airport on my way to Uniondale, New York. Well on the upcoming Wednesday Warfare I have a match. A Match against one Cassius Stone. Someone that has been here and done this before. But he hasnt faced me so he is unexperienced. But what I want to know is why?

Why did you leave? Why are you here? Why do I have to kick your ass on my debut on Wednesday nights.

I can answer that easily.

1. Because you wernt good enough so you quit. 2. Because your trying to "relive" your XWF Legacy. And 3 because well Im better than you. Im better than your past self. Im bettert than your brother. Because Im just that damn good. And you will findout come Wednesday.

But enough about me lets hear about you. I hear that you came back to avenge your seemingly more talented than yourself little brother. Well thats real sweet. Doing this for your little brother. I respect you because your doing this for your brother but I'm still gonna kick your ass. I dont care if you did this for President Bush Randall Cross Lil Wayne Morgan Freeman or freaking Peyton Manning. I show no mercy to any man woman Beiber or fricking GaGa. I will not stop untill I hear. "And your winner AJ Powell." And if that means ending your putride career. So be it.

This is what we're gonna do Stone. First your gonna go to the Boston Harbor. Hop in. Freeze your ass off. Go too a tattoo shop and get my size 14 on your face. Because Im gonna kick your teeth down your throat.

Now that I got that out of my system. XWF. You barelly know of me but I know of you. And after Warfare you will get to know me pretty well. You will know me as your next rising star. After I beat Stoney on Madness and Cassius Pebel on Warzone you will all know my name. I will be in the same category as Cyren, Ursula, Sid Feder, and every other big name in XWF. Thats my plan. I plan on becoming World Champion before 2013 is said and done. I plan on being named Best Newcomer of the Year. I have high hopes but I have high skills as well. And I will show all of that and more in the future. But for now. You will know the name of AJ fricking Powell. I will shove it in your brain. Show it fans.

* AJ Powell turns his camcorder to his fans and they chant .... *
[Image: 1000_true_fans.jpg]

Fans- AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* AJ turns his camcorder back to his face *

See they know it. But its time for you to know it. And after I kick this low life's ass. You will know it. Remember the name.

* AJ waves to the fans as they scream and shout his name. He boards the airplane and the camcorder fades to nothing. *

[ AJ on his career in XWF, where he would like to be recognized as when he retires, and more. ]

AJ: Well in XWF. I want a long successful career full of winning. Fourth wall breaking promo's Record breaking matches. Awards championships undefeated streaks all that good shit. I want to be recognized as the Greatest of All Time. And I will do all these things and more. I WILL defeat everyone in XWF today. I WILL become Star of the Month. And most importantly. I WILL BECOME XWF FUCKING CHAMPION. But for now. I will have to work as hard as I can to get to where I want to go.

Ya know. Im always asked. Why did you come to XWF. Why not WCWF, LWF, LPW, or anything else.

Well because XWF gives me more of a challenge. It isnt a show run by corprate monkeys that are idiots. No this show is run by ward knock management. I love being apart of the XWF roster. And if that makes me a lame dweep or any of that shit. So what. Screw off lameos.

And after saying that I will end like this. Whether you like me or not you will have to deal with me. Because Im not going anywhere for a long time. Soo look out becouse . Im coming.

[Image: websitelogo2.jpg]
[Image: xs__later_losers_by_halloweensmisfit-d3gf6vc.jpg]