Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Be gone, unworthy one
Azurine Hallelujah Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-02-2017, 11:59 AM

Azurine Hallelujah is made aware that Caius, his first ever opponent in the wrestling promotion he joined in his hunt for a yet unnamed prey, has finally decided to upload an actual promo of sorts.

Instead of viewing the promo, Azurine checks something else.

[Image: 2znz775.jpg]

He flips his pocket watch closed and lets out a disappointed sigh, his eyes trailing off into the distance as his mind seems to wander for a few seconds.

Congratulations, Caius. You've finally managed to get a promo on the airwaves and it only took you until the final hour. More spectacular than that fact is the sad truth that this is the first day you've uploaded any actual promos since...

May 5th of last year. Yes I'm talking about 2016. I was actually seeking out something of relevance and substance from you since it appeared your only attempt to address me was going to be an inane question - if you had hurt my feelings? Sadly even in my search I found
no substance
no relevance
no quality
nothing of value
and I am referring to the entirely of your previous promos before today - yes, all two of them.

To what do we owe this honor that today you've doubled your count? All in an effort to flatter me, perhaps? I have been made aware by someone who took the time to view it, that your second promo today featured a hostage who you gleefully put to death by way of mass bowel evacuation - fecal fatality if you will, yet you couldn't even get that done yourself. You needed to bring someone else in who apparently has a serious medical disorder just to do your dirty work. Is that your plan for our encounter this evening? You'll be summoning someone else to attempt to convert me into a victim of grade school level insults and homosexual jokes? You can't evacuate your own innards into a hopeless victim yourself so of course you won't be able to call me a homosexual or talk about my sexual organs yourself either, eh? I recall hearing you threaten to rip people's dicks off and shove them up their anuses in one of the brilliant masterpieces you managed to upload last year. How did that go? Interesting how no footage actually exists of you in an XWF ring ripping people's dicks off and shoving them up their anuses, isn't it? It's almost as if you're a high school kid trapped in the body of
uh
hmmmm
whatever the fuck your body is supposed to be.

I hear you're not normal, Caius. I hear you're not human. Would you believe I have spent the majority of my existence violating, torturing and mutilating creatures who are also not human? It's almost as if you could sense I was to be your destroyer the moment I arrived on the scene here; yelling at me with your prepubescent level insults and waving your hands in the air saying, "Look at me, Azurine! Annihilate the living fuck out of me! I'd be great practice for you before you get your hands on your real target!"

How much pity I take on you for being oh, so, so, so mistaken. You see, friend - I happen to see you as not even qualified to be my practice before using the toilet, let alone practice for a future kill. I'm not going to torture you, Caius. I'm not going to mutilate you, Caius. I'm not even going to be aware of the condition you're left in after I walk all over you without the slightest ounce of effort required. You won't even qualify as a decent rug for me to wipe my feet off on. You had the chance to be the XWF's official welcoming mat - I could have wiped the filth off the bottom of my shoes all over you, Caius, but you're not even worth that!

Now excuse me while I finish practicing for our match later. I have to make sure I'm
- yawn - ready for you, after all. Good day to you, friend, for it won't be a good night.

Azurine gets back to his rigorous training routine - there is no doubt he will be ready.

That's right, he is just dozing off. Look out, Caius!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Azurine Hallelujah's post:
Mick Ashcroft (03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017)