Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
For Calypso
Kropotkin Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-02-2017, 11:46 AM

Kropotkin is outside building what appears to be a shed. I'm sitting inside of a coffee shop drinking a coffee, he wrote me a note demanding that I don't film him doing this, because it's supposed to be for the homeless, and he doesn't want to look like he's doing it for fame. Bono does things like that only for the fame. That's pretty bad praxis. While I drink my coffee I browse the world wide web, and come across Calypso's promo for Kropotkin, and watch it. He seems like a nice enough person, just slightly off. Beating him might be considered ableist, I'll have to check with Kropotkin later on that. I actually wasn't aware that Kropotkin had a match with him, but I guess that's ok. It's not like it's a serious event, this guy Calypso doesn't seem like he'd be cleared to fight in an actual serious match. He seems like he's only here because the XWF has to meet a quota for differently abled people. They're borderline making a spectacle of this poor man's handicap. A quick search on a Bourgeoisie Search Engine, that won't be named, reveals to me that Calypso is, in fact, no one important. Kropotkin perhaps may not need to be retrieved for this rebuttal. I allow myself the chance to make a call for the both of us, and set up my camera to respond.

"Hello, Calypso, my name is William Castro, I am Kropotkin's mouthpiece and camera operator. I don't know you, but you've given me a good rundown of who you are in here. That's good, saved me the trouble of having to ask someone. As it turns out, you're riding what appears to be a single win. That's admirable, I imagine. I don't know this Ghost Tank you beat, but the match sounds impressive. What exactly is a Kitchen Meat Hook match? I'm very unfamiliar with the term, but I don't think it will help you against Krop. Krop isn't out here to hurt you, nor is he out here to embarrass you. Krop just wants to help the world, and make it a better place for everyone who isn't a dirty capitalist pig. He's actually currently building something for homeless people, you could probably use that from the looks of it. I don't want him to hurt you, Calypso. He doesn't want to hurt you. He wants to help you, and I want him to help you. I'm going to do something for you, right now. No matter the outcome of this match, be it you tapping out, or you being pinned, you can have Kropotkin's prize money.

Don't worry about the notion of you winning the match, that's just not going to happen. It will happen the day that Vladimir Lenin and Murry Bookchin come back from the graves and run for president successfully in the United States. Kropotkin assures me that they never will, because US Democracy is a joke, and will fail soon enough, leading to a glorious Proletariat rising that ends in a stateless society for us all. I'm down with that idea, because it sounds like it'll mean no more taxes. I don't like paying taxes. You'll never have to deal with that, because it's hard to tax the mentally damaged homeless. I hope you can get the help you need, and perhaps stop living on the streets some day soon. Bye, buddy."

I upload the promo, and turn around to leave, when I see Kropotkin standing behind me in his normal all black outfit, except the mask. He shrugs and points to my laptop, I take this to mean he's asking about what I was doing. "I went ahead and filmed a promo for you, you have a match tonight against some guy named Calypso. He seems mentally challenged. I went ahead and told him how you're going to beat him, and how no matter the outcome you'll give him the winner's purse because he needs it. The dude is obviously homeless, and special needs. Poor thing. Lemme show you." We watch the video in silence, and then Kropotkin mimes laughter before turning and leaving. "Wait. Did I do the right thing promising him that stuff?" An upturned thumb tells me I did, and that this former champion isn't seen as much of a threat to Krop. I grab my stuff and leave the shop. Right outside the shop Kropotkin is busy giving money and books to homeless people. "For Calypso" I mutter as I drop money in their cup as well.

[Image: spotlights-on-a-brick-wall-black-860x645.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kropotkin's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017), Vincent Lane (03-02-2017)