Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Someone find his off switch please?
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2017, 11:08 PM

Random: Do you have it or not Gary?

We find Gary Busey and Random arguing outside the gym in the middle of the night. Random is butt ass naked but not an old man anymore, he's tall, clean shaven, and has long brown hair.

Gary: Yes damn it! You have a promo to do first, they're in there waiting on you.

Random: I will do the fucking promo just let me get nice and high first.

Gary: Rando, you don't understand this is some heavy shit, not the stuff we normally do.

Random grabs the back of Gary's head and presses his forehead against his.

Random: Will it make me. Better?

Gary: Are we the leaders of the ninth division.

Random: Shit yea we are Garebear.

Gary: Let's do this then.

Gary reaches into his pocket and pulls out six syringes and hands three to Random.

Gary: Alright, now listen these are some heavy shits here, you have a Screwball, Speedball, and this one is called a Five-Way. So? Which one would you like to do?

Random: One?

Gary: This one alone has five different drugs in it, I think one is enough.

As soon as Gary finishes speaking Random plunges all three syringes into his vein.

Gary: Oh fuck!

Random stands still for a moment, then walks in the gym and over to the table that is now held together by duct tape from being fucked across the room yesterday. Random has a seat in this chair.

Random: Ladies and Gentlemen it's a drug off!

Random passes out on the floor.

Hours go by and no sign of movement from the drugged out superstar, until....

Random: Cadyrn! I am here tonight to address you!

Random leaps up from his death-like to jump right back into the chair he fell out of, it was like someone hit the rewind button him.

Random: Cadyrn Titburgerus, I am your hero or heroin, haha oh geez I kill me. I digress Cadyrn I am really here to save you because while I was rabbits, I spoke to the snail of the Green Garden, and we talked a lot about the way spacemen don't have any cool hats to wear anymore. It's like Bruce Lee once said ching chong chingy chongy chong. I was in the marching band and we went all the way there until there was no more popcorn. All the big yellow birds need to be friends with the french fries, woah I can smell my face brain. Where is my coat? Coat. Coat. AHHHH! Cats gone Wild! Oh shit, my ears they are BLUUUUUEEE. I can't speak to myself. Onions. Achoooooooooosneeze, fuck me, Shirley Temple. Don't call me Shirley!

Random has entered a state we aren't sure he can return from, he has now made his way to the floor again, the camera crew goes around his desk to film this tragic moment. They find Random sitting indian style drooling and spitting on this now erect penis.

Random: Dingus wet, errrrrrrr sherbert. Grandpappy played with my buttholes. Cadyrn picture.

Random reaches into his butt to pull out a piece of paper in a Ziploc bag, he opens the bag with his mouth and takes the paper out with his left foot using his toes as fingers. He rolls back and put his legs in the air still holding the paper in between his toes, with his other foot he uses it the same way to unravel the paper revealing a picture.The camera crew takes a close up of the picture for the viewers at home.

[Image: 1gg674.png]

Random: Cadyrn you down me Thursday. Gary drugs, drugs more. Drug off champoo!

Just then Random sharts a hole through the picture and all over the camera crew's camera lens thus ending the stream. In the background, before the camera is turned off you can hear Random laughing, saying he frosted the camera crew.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Random's post:
(03-02-2017), JimCaedus (03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-01-2017)