Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Hot pursuit/Cold reality
Mick Ashcroft Offline
That monster in the tan trench coat

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-01-2017, 10:14 AM

"Rochester PD! You're under arrest!"

Words. Rendered meaningless. The guilty always ran. Like that would somehow be their saving grace in a situation like this. Elias Holt was no different and Detective Riley St. Croix was right behind him.

[Image: 08tm9px.jpg]

Detective Riley St. Croix, graduated with honors from Monroe Community College and went on to set the bar at the Rochester Police Academy. Starting her career as a beat cop for the Rochester Police Department, she excelled and; as her superiors would later boast, became an inspiration to all uniformed police officers. From there, it wasn't long before Riley made detective. Partnered up with Mick Ashcroft, they were an unlikely duo, spending the better part of five years together, working nights mostly and sharing the ups and downs that came with their profession. Eventually growing to trust one another, they had each others' back. No questions asked, zero explanations needed, they were as tight as any good pair of detectives could be. Despite the fact that St. Croix, still had no idea that her partner was a vampire.

"Running is only going to make this worse for you!"

Riley yelled this as she continued forward. Running like the wind, she couldn't help but think that for a criminal that spent most of his time either sitting at a desk or hiding behind hired goons, Elias Holt was surprisingly swift and for a second, she actually started to think she would lose the son of a bitch. Little did she know, there were forces on her side that tipped the scale in her favor, in this equation of good vs evil. Or evil vs evil-er? Depending on how you looked at it, based on the fact that Mick Ashcroft was also in route to catch Mr. Holt.

The difference between the two methods of pursuit were simple. While Riley followed on foot, Mick darted off to an alley, transformed into a bat and took to the skies. That's right XWFers, Mick Ashcroft soared high above it all, in tiny and shockingly adorable, bat form. He ascended through the clouds and tracked Mr. Holt, while estimating the frightened, fleeing man's course. Eventually landing several feet in front of Elias' set trajectory, Mick would then return to his normal form and merely stick his foot out a few inches, from the darkened recess of an apartment building's entryway. Instantly sending Elias Holt, crashing face first onto the pavement, with extremely painful results.

"End of the line. Rochester PD! Hands where I can see them!"

Elias Holt, groaned and slowly rolled over. His face utterly brutalized by the sidewalk.

"You're a quick bugger, aren't ya? Bet you thought you'd get away too? Well, what can I say? I always love disappointing pieces of shit like you."

Within a matter of minutes, Riley arrived, practically breathless. Her gun drawn and eyes narrowed at Elias Holt, who remained on the ground with his hands raised.

"This fuckhead was fast, how'd you get the drop on him like that, Mick? Y'know what, forget it, I don't care. I'm just glad you sent this asshole to the ground like you did. Prick deserves that shit, after he made me chase him... for eight fucking blocks!"

"You cuff him then, he's yours."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Well, if you insist."

Riley grinned, put her gun away and proceeded to yank Mr. Holt, off of the concrete."

"Hey look! There's a chunk of his face on the sidewalk! That's fuckin' awesome!"

Riley proclaimed as she pulled Elias' hands behind his back and handcuffed him. She then pushed Mr. Holt forward, marched him along and read him, his rights. Leaving Mick behind. Alone. Or so it would seem.

"I know you're there."

Mick turned to the darkness of a nearby alley and smirked.

"I can smell you, so you might as well show yourself."

From the shadows an XWF camera man, emerged.

"I suppose you were in hiding there, hoping to catch something pertaining to my match. Some words directed at Darren Zirando, perhaps? Alright, I believe I can oblige."

"Mr. Zirando, a pure and righteous, holy man that's ignorant to his own bible. It's quite laughable. Really. Yet here stands evil incarnate, a creature of darkness, about to educate him on his beloved stories of faith. Now, I will never profess to be a religious man, but even I know that Cain killed Abel. Cain murdered Abel and god supposedly punished Cain to a life of wandering, but set a mark on him so that no man would kill him. Cain then wandered in the land of Nod, where he built a city and fathered his "offspring". Which I assume, means that he's being credited as the one, true creator of vampires. Though in all honesty, for me, these words are nothing more than a lark or an entertaining fable. Much like Zirando's promises to end me. Hahaha! Please, I haven't lived this long, to be cut down by the likes of Darren Zirando. He simply doesn't have what it takes."

"Neither does his day walking, vampire friend, Blade. Day walking! Like that's a deal breaker here. I can walk in the daylight. Sure, it limits my powers tremendously, pretty much revokes them actually but I can still do it. If need be the case. Which it's not, since our match is at night. So bringing Blade to the fight, seriously means nothing."

"I'll beat him down and break him just the same, if not quicker than you, holy man and then, I'll end that treacherous traitor's life without a second thought or fuck given. Best you make peace with that, since you're basically bringing him to his execution. Don't worry though, I'll spare your pathetic life. So you can live with his death, forever on your conscience. Your guilt... your slow suffering is far more amusing than your death would ever be. Besides, I try not to feed on the stupid. Ignorance taints the blood."

[Image: VgskqdY.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mick Ashcroft's post:
(03-02-2017), (03-01-2017)