Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Skiing down the hill of life
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2017, 09:43 PM

Gary: Are you happy about what you did?

He says to a chair.

Random: I am over here you crazy old fuck.

Random shouts across the gym, Random is appearing as a seventy-year-old man, balding expect for the sides, silver color of the hair that remains, and still fucking the now decaying corpse of the Klansman who is draped over his walker. Gary turns towards Random to address him.

Gary: Are you happy then? You made a fool of yourself.

Random: What the fuck are you talking about? I made my point, I said how I felt damn it!

Gary: Exactly, now who looks weak? You do!

Random quickly scoots his old ass angerly across the room towards Gary. Pisspants sit in the corner still traumatized from the past events that occurred. Random stops at his feet and turns towards Pisspants, he undoes his pants whips out his perfectly normal looking dick and sends a steady stream of urine upon Pisspants face, Pisspants stay motionless with a frozen face of fear from what he saw in the weeks prior.

Random: Old ass body has the bladder of deformed three year old. Hold your shit Gary I am coming.

Random shakes it three times, puts it back in his pants and scuffles back over to Gary. Once he finally arrives he gets right in his manager/mentor's face.

Random: Get the camera crew ready, I've got something to say. Also, you got a bump?

Gary pulls small vial from his pocket containing what we have been assuming is cocaine, he pours a small pile onto the cuff of his hand. Random bends down and snorts a hard one off the man's hand.

Random: Wooooh! Fuck yea! Camera Crew, get on that shit!

Random throws down his walker but keeps his sex toy, jumps over the table, and sits in the chair laying the Klanfuckdoll on the floor beside him.

Random: Alrighty lets do this! Wait, one more thing.

Random reaches under the table to pull out a brick of what once again appears to be cocaine. He takes out a knife and opens it up pouring the contents onto the tables, he then slams his face into the pile he's created like that scene from The Christmas Story when that stupid little fuck acts like a pig at dinner because his mom is losing her shit in that family of self-absorbed midwestern fucks.

Random: Oh MY GOD! it burns so good.

Random rises from his snowy pile of powdered greatness, his face covered in one hundred percent illegal three to five whiteness.

Random: Okay, first of all, Cadyrn? Point Break you generic fuck. Secondly, I loved you gummy bear, loved you hard and you didn't even know it. I poured my fucking heart out to ya hunny bun, and what the fuck? you dissed me. Dissed me hard brew. Fucked my whole world up there for a moment, shotgun to the cock gun ya know? Fucking hurts brew, dickless and hurt ya know? It's ok Princess Peach I know why you hurt me I know. And I forgive you, but looky hear bubble butt we got us a good ole fashion throw down to attend too. Now trust and believe boo boo I am coming for that ass.

Random pauses to do another faceplant into the pile of coke.

Random: What's black on the outside and white on the inside? Whitney Houston's nose hahaha oh god bless her soul. Anyways, back to what I was saying Cadyrn, I am going to be all up in the ass come Thursday, you are going to feel a whole lot of perfectly normal shaped dick in ya butt. Brew I'm still crushing on you hard, but it can wait till after our match. Besides I like to beat my meat before I play with it.

Random stops and buries his face even deeper than before. The pile quickly gets smaller and smaller until there is nothing left. Random rises from the nonexistent pile, his body shaking as he stands up.

Random: I HAVE THE POWEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

He says as he raises his hand in the air exposing to the viewers at home that he is indeed naked underneath his robes and with a rager mind you.

Random: HIYA!

Random violently humps the table one time causing it to fling across the room. He then picks up his decaying fuck doll and slides it on his dick, it pops out right where the poor racist's dick was once before.

Random: Cadyrn Thursday Baby!!!!! wooooooooooooooh!!!!

Random runs straight ahead plowing into the camera crew causing the feed to go to static.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Random's post:
(03-01-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)