Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Disneyland adventures!
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-24-2017, 06:17 PM

Drama..

There has been entirely too much of it in my life lately. It stands to reason that a trip to Disneyworld should clear my mind, help me focus my abilities on the task at hand.

But truthfully, I've got a lot on my mind. Saturday I have a second chance to redeem myself. A chance to prove to the XWF and to the world that I am who I say I am, and that I am not to be taken lightly.

Also, pending my victory over Jim Caedus, no, scratch that. Once I beat Jim Caedus, I will be moving on to the second round of Lethal Lottery as XWF Television Champion.

I will be moving forward after Savage as champion to team with none other than XWF legend Scully. I can't tell you much about the man, but I can tell you that I'm lucky to have him as a partner. At least I can guarantee this won't be a repeat of round one. A round where I was practically left to die by my partner Killjoy.

But enough about Lethal Lottery.

I've said my peace, Jim. There isn't much I have left to say other than retaliating against you, pending you put up another lie induced promo that does nothing but further slander your own character and moral standards, of course.

And guess what? You’ve gone and done just that. I really have no interest in engaging you further, our verbal bickering will prove to be pointless, yet again. However, I do feel inclined to shed some light on a few things.

1. Respect - I never claimed to disrespect you. You claimed in your previous promo that I was disrespectful because I didn’t acknowledge the fact that you acknowledged me on my return to the XWF. Time and time again, it’s the same story. “You don’t respect me!” yada, yada, yada. Get over yourself, dude. Some of us don’t have all the time in the world to sit around and troll the XWF website waiting for someone to give us a welcome reach around. I was too busy making friends and eventually creating a glorious tag team capable of dethroning the current tag team champions. I look like an asshole, you say. I mean, honestly, that isn’t true, and we both know it. You’re so called grasp on the term “Heel” is loose and misinformed at best. And your grasp on the term “Face” is even more so diluted. You don’t get to decide that for me, or for anyone, for that matter. You can sit here and preach your shit infested sermon all day long. At the end of the day, no one gives a shit, Jim. I mean, truthfully, you’re just a waste of space meth addict with zero potential in life outside of your career here in the XWF. And for the record, meth? Really? I can think of countless other drugs I’d rather spend my money on that are more readily available and even more enjoyable. But back to your career in the XWF. As I’ve said before, I do respect you, and I respect what you’ve done in the ring. But, your ego, your false sense of demigod status here in the XWF is getting old. Which brings me to my next point..

2. Defeat - You’re right, Jim. I lost. Our first encounter came to a draw. So there was no decisive winner. In the weeks that passed I managed to not only trap you into another title shot, but also to force you into a corner where you are constantly trying to backpeddle out of. Speaking of backpeddling, that’s all you did once you realized you fell into my trap. You tried your best to backpeddle out of it, which is hilarious, mind you. And despite what you think, I am not overcompensating for anything. As I said before, I continued to berate you based on the fact that I knew it would get under your skin, and guess what, tough guy? It did. Only further proving that, regardless of what you say, or what you may actually think, I won the game of wits, and I got what I wanted in the end. Also, let’s talk about your glorious win loss record here in the XWF. I’ll be honest, pal, I have no idea how many matches you’ve won or lost, officially. All I know, is that aside from beating me, a self proclaimed untalented wrestler, you haven’t done all that much to warrant that holier than thou ego you carry around. Furthermore, you lost to Robert Main. Thus, proving my theory that when faced against someone as talented or even more talented than yourself, you can’t rise to the occasion. You’re actually lucky that it wasn’t a title match, or you and I wouldn’t even be having this discussion right now. I’ll give credit, where credit is do, you’re right about one thing. You didn’t have what it took to beat me that night, and you can claim that it was because you weren’t on top of your game, but I don’t believe that, Jim. You had yet another chance to get the pin over me in the first round of Lethal Lottery, and you still couldn’t get the job done. Robbie Bourbon beat me. And had I actually had a dedicated and half intelligent partner, you guys wouldn’t have made it through round one at all.

3. Trust - I trust Michael Graves with my life. And that alone, is enough to send you over the edge. Your pure hatred and your pure sense of jealousy for our friendship, is beyond excessive. So much so that you followed us to Disney world only to get unexpectedly beat down in the process. Also, sweetie, he totally told me about the interest you had in me joining your little group, pending I could basically turn my back on my fans and friends and become your definition of a “heel”. I had no reason to mention that last time because I didn’t think it was a big deal. I also, for your sake, didn’t want the fans to see how much of a coward you are. But, hey, you know what they say. “If you can’t beat em’, join em’.” And that’s potentially what you wanted to do. You figured since you couldn’t pull out a decisive win over me, you’d just join up with Graves and I in the hopes that we wouldn’t be put back in this situation once again. And for the record, Graves definitely doesn’t fear me. He’s not my slave as you call him, and he sure as hell isn’t afraid of you either.

4. Honesty - Honestly, you make me laugh. And, I know, I know, it’s unintentional because you’re big bad “heel” Jim “Fucking” Caedus. A name that should incite fear in the hearts of men, and wet panties in the pants of women! Blah. Dumb. Why do you feel it necessary to challenge my ability to be the good guy? You’re beating a dead horse here, Jim. With the exception of a few well placed promos that were meant to rile you up, how often do I spend the length of my promo insulting or degrading you? Rarely. And you say you do it because it fits your profile as a “Heel” and all that other nonsensical crap you spew day in and day out. But, honestly, you’re just an asshole. You’re jealous because even though she was sexually abusive, I had a mother who claimed to “love” me and made sure I had a home to live in, clothes on my back, and food to eat. You want to blame society for everything that has happened in your life, and that’s not fair. Society doesn’t force you to become homeless, Jim. Society doesn’t force you to act like an asshole. It doesn’t force you in to doing Meth, or whatever fucked up things you decide to do because “Society forced me to do it”. Bullshit. You have the God given ability to make your own decisions based on what you want out of life. And you made some piss poor decisions, as we all have done in our lives. But the difference between you and I is that I don’t blame the world for my mother molesting me, or my father being absent. Nope. It is what it is, they made those choices, not me. I can’t even blame them for my suffering, because I never took the initiative to change it. I just accepted it, and that’s where I made my biggest mistake. Excepting defeat, and giving up. Well, make no mistake, that won’t happen again. You seem to think I have some type of trick up my sleeve. Well, truthfully, I don’t. You accuse me of refusing to play fair, and trying to wait until the last minute to try and grasp a victory based on some type of cowardly practice. I assure you, that is not the case. You may be busier than me when we’re in that ring, but outside of it, I highly doubt that. My limited responses to your obvious ploy have gone unanswered because I haven’t felt the need to retaliate, and I also just haven’t had a lot of time. But, you’re right, it is about quality, which is why I feel I will be the victor in the end. You talk so much about how realistic your words are versus mine. But, really, what have I said that wasn’t just as “realistic” as what you’ve said? This isn’t a publicity stunt in martyrdom, it’s the reality of having a life outside of that ring. It won’t be a slaughter by any means, Jim. It’s going to be exactly what we had anticipated all along. A final, decisive, victory for one of us. A way to wrap up this entire situation is on the horizon. I don’t want you to feel bad, because I feel nothing but joy. I relish the fact that you feel so much hatred for someone you barely know. I never made this personal, it’ll never be personal. It will always be business, win or lose. Maybe one day we can be friends, and put all of this aside, for the betterment of the company and ourselves. But, for now, this is how it has to be.

5. Redemption - I’m going to pray for you, Jim. I’m going to hope that you find peace in your life the way that I have found peace in mine. Like I said previously, I wish you nothing but the best, and I have the utmost respect for you. You’re talented, you’re determined, and some day you’ll make it to the top. It won’t be Savage. Fore I plan to derail the so called “train” you have become.

Douchebag…

Skully said he would replace my ice cream, but alas he must had forgotten. Perhaps if I find Graves and Zirado I can convince one of them to purchase a second frozen treat for me.

This entire experience has been weird for me. And I don't even mean the Disney experience, though it may take the cake. My entire ride here in the XWF has been an uphill battle. Whether it’s trying to convince the entire roster of my lack of sexual preference, or just having a war of words with Caedus week in and week out. I've won a few matches and I've lost a few. All in all it's been an adventure that I'll never forget. I've done things I never would have imagined, just to garner the attention of a man who realistically has no need for me in his life. I mean, I cut off Bruce Campbell's hand as a sign of some sick and twisted devotion to a man who couldn't care less about me. Albeit, now we're the best of friends and we have a good thing going.

Honestly I'm not sure what to think about this entire adventure. I achieved my goal of connecting with Gravy, but where do I go from here? I really want to beat Jim Caedus and walk out of Savage with a championship like Gravy is undoubtedly going to do, but realistically, I know that I'm going to have my work cut out for me. I've asked Gravy and Darren to give me a hand, but they both seemed to agree that there wouldn't be any honor in my victory if I had to rely on them to wrestle that championship away from Caedus. I suppose they're right. I guess it's time to tighten my belt and get to work then.

Cadryn, who has been wandering the park all this time looking for his friends, suddenly notices Darren Zirado off in the distance. It appears that he is having some sort of disagreement with an employee of a shaved ice stand.

DARREN! I can go ask him to buy me an ice cream!

As our hero walks closer and closer to Zirado, he realizes that the situation ahead of him is far more intense than he first thought. Darren seems to be causing quite the ruckus. Cadryn stops in his tracks.

Cadryn: Perhaps now isn't the best time to talk to Darren. Maybe I'll go find Graves instead…

[Image: eight%20hours%20later.jpg]

It seems as though Graves may have been worried about little ole Cadryn. After the boner incident, who wouldn't be? Regardless, Graves is making his way down the hall of the hotel the three men are staying at during their time at Disneyland. Graves makes it to Cadryn's room, but something isn't quite right. Just as Graves is about to knock hears someone singing from inside of the room.

“You've got a friend in you…”

Thinking Cadryn is just being his awkward self, Graves decides to open the door.

And there it was..

Cadryn having sex with a female.

Surprised?

We bet you are.

Not only is Cadryn fornicating with a female, the female in question is wearing the giant Woody costume head he was so lovingly rubbing on earlier.

The look on Graves face spells out a feeling of complete and utter terror. He has no idea what to say or do..

Cadryn: GRAVY! LIKE MY WOODY?

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (02-25-2017), Random (02-24-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-24-2017) [-]