Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
LEGENDARY END
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-23-2017, 10:48 AM

PAST

Over the past 6 months here in Japan Robert has made quite a name for himself. At first, though it didn't start out very well. In fact, he almost quit altogether. Times were tough on the kid. Robert wrestled in small venues sometimes seven nights a week. Trying desperately to make a living all while trying diligently to get his name out there. Trying to showcase what he can do. He was hardly getting paid, he had to wrestle for meals. He was sleeping in gyms, working out by day and wrestling at night. This isn’t how he pictured his wrestling career. He knew going into this, it might start out be tough at first. He knew in the back of his mind there was a strong possibility he wouldn’t succeed at all. That was a chance he was willing to take though chasing his dream. You have to get your name out there and people want to pay to come and see you wrestle. That’s just how the wrestling business works. If they don’t come. You don’t get paid and you damn sure don’t wrestle. Time and time again he tried to reevaluate what he was doing wrong. He was going out and doing what the original Tiger Mask taught him. But the Japanese fans didn’t love him or hate him. He was lukewarm at best. At times he would get a pop or two. Nothing substantial enough for the big promotions to take note. Just as he was about to throw in the towel and head back to the United States the light bulb went off in his head. He quickly grabbed a pen and paper, jotting down his thoughts and ideas. He soon realized it wasn't him as a wrestler. It was how he was wrestling in the ring. The people of Japan became tired of the same thing. After you see the same guys wrestle the same way for years! You eventually get bored.

They needed something different. Different from what they have become so accustomed to over the years. Robert was the man who was going to give them something they have never seen before. He looked at the traditional wrestling style of most Japanese wrestlers and took bits and pieces. He took parts from their strong style. He then looked to the high flyers from Mexico. He again took pieces and added them to his own base of American-style wrestling. He blended them all together. On that night "The Omega" was born. Night after night he came out giving the people something they were not used to. A risk taker! Someone who wasn't afraid to fly. A man willing to slug it out or be technical when needed. After a few matches with better pay. Robert was signed to the Indy circuit. There he quickly moved to the top winning the World Championship. People all over Japan was coming to see him wrestle. He dazzled their eyes with death defying moves. As well as bring their imagination to life! Leaving them craving more, their eyes glued to him. Watching everything. He was becoming a legend right in front of their very eyes. He was selling out small arenas all over Japan. Some had to be turned away because they were not enough seating. That’s when the call came in. The biggest wrestling promotion in Japan made the call and asked to meet with Robert.

[Image: b6vUge8.png]

Ten Years ago Tokyo Dome, Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan

Now here we are today. Wrestle Kingdom, Tokyo Dome. 55,000 people are in attendance ready to watch the Main Event for the World Championship. Wrestle Kingdom is one of Japans biggest wrestling show of the year and tonight the wrestlers are going to pull out all the stops. The crowd full of Japanese movie stars, famous wrestlers from the past. The stage was set. The time was now for the young Robert Main to finally accomplish what he has dreamed of since he was a young child watching from his living room. Win the big one. Everything he has worked so hard for, all the sacrifices, the things he left behind at home in the United States. This one moment in time. This match could bring all of his wildest dreams to life. The 18-year-old Robert Main stands backstage pacing back and forth in front of the black curtain, listening to the roar of the crowd awaiting his music to hit the Tokyo Dome PA system. He stops and leans over a trash can for a moment. He stands there shaking his head begging god not to throw up. His nerves getting the best of him. He dry heaves for a few moments, “Metallica’s Unforgiven” blast through the PA system. The time for nerves is over. It’s now time to become what he’s dreamed of. He quickly moves away from the trash can wiping away the welled up tears in his eyes and walks towards the black curtains. As he reaches forward his hands trembling from nerves. He pulls the curtains back shaking like a leaf and walks through onto the biggest stage of his life. He stops abruptly looking out over the largest crowd he has ever been in front of. 55,000 strong chanting his name. A sea of eyes staring back at him. Robert quickly snaps out of it. The nerves are gone. Now the fire and determination builds as he walks to the ring exuding confidence. This is his chance. The one thing he has wanted all his life is right here right now. All within reaching distance.

[Image: RtVV56Y.jpg]

His opponent’s music hits and the arena goes dark. Blood Storm walks out onto the stage with the World Championship firmly around his waist. The spotlight following Storm with each move he makes. The crowd goes insane like rabid dogs after a bone. Blood Storm stops on the stage and locks eyes with Robert standing in the middle of the ring. Blood Storm makes his way down the ramp slowly playing to the crowd along the way. The champion stops again mid-way. Though the crowd loved Robert for his in ring skills, Blood Storm was a legend in Japan wrestling for years. He was feared for his fierce wrestling style. Blood Strom has been World Champion for over a year and a half now! Decimating everyone in his path. Undefeated since winning the Championship. If Robert can topple the legend and win the World Championship tonight he will become the youngest World Champion in Japans rich wrestling history. Blood Storm smirks as he walks up the steel ring steps holding his shiny multicolored robe out so he doesn’t step on it. Blood Storm stops on the ring apron for a few moments playing to the crowd. He then slowly ducks underneath the middle rope and enters the ring. The champion sees the rookie and walks over to him. Taunting him, patting the championship while jawing him continuously. The two come nose to nose before the ref breaks them apart sending them to their corners.

[Image: VBtNsYL.jpg]

THE MATCH

THE BELL SOUNDS

[Image: tZ5hrAY.jpg]

The two circle one another before locking up in the middle of the ring. Blood Storm quickly places Main in a side head lock wrenching him down to one knee. Storm toys with Main slapping him with his free hand. Main yells out in pain before standing up. Main pushes Storm into the ropes. Storm bounces off the ropes and meets Main with a thunderous close line flipping Main in midair. Main crashes down to the canvas face first. Storm grabs Main by the hair pulling him back to his feet. Storm send Main Back with a knife edge chop, then another and another until Main is backed into the corner his chest blood red. Storm runs in for a close line and connects sending Main to the mat. The champion has full control of this match! Storm pulls Main up again by his hair. This time Main connects with a jawbreaker. Storm stumbles back holding his face. Robert quickly bounces off of the ropes and dropkicks the legs of the champion out from underneath him. Robert again bounces off the ropes and hits a running shooting star press and goes for the cover.

1!

Kickout. Main waste no time pulling the champion up and delivering a German suplex. Main mounts Storm crashing down closed fits on the champion. The ref steps in as Main gets up quickly pulling storm up with him. Main hits a few right hands before bouncing off the ropes. The champion goes for a close line Main ducks it stops and hits a neck breaker on a dime sending the Champion to the canvas again. Main ducks underneath the middle rope to the apron. Out of nowhere Storm delivers a spear through the middle rope to the outside of the ring! Both men crash to the concrete floor below. The ref begins the 20 count as both men begin to stir. Storm is to his feet first kicking Main in the stomach. Main drops to one knee holding his stomach in pain gasping for air. Storm pulls Main up and whips him towards the steel steps. Main reverses sending Storm into the steps. The steps do not break away as Main runs over delivering a running knee strike to Storm slumped over the steps. Main grabs Storm by the hair. Main tries to send Storms head into the steps. Storm elbows Main in the side sending Main’s head into the steps. Thud as main falls to the floor.

Storm slides under the bottom rope into the ring waiting for Main to get up. The wobbly Main stands up dazed slides under the bottom rope to break the count. Storm stomps Main while he is down before picking him up delivering a shoulder breaker. Main rolls around the ring in pain before getting back to his feet again. Storm bounces off the ropes. Main connects with a super kick. Storm falls back into the ropes hanging there. Main delivers another super kick! Storm falls to one knee. Main walks over throwing rights and left hands into Storms head. Storm pushes Main back into the middle of the ring before getting back to his feet hitting a belly to belly suplex on Main! Storm quickly goes for a cover Main kicks out before a one count. Storm then climbs the top rope and hits Main with a flipping leg drop. Storm goes for the cover once again.

1………………………2……………………..Kick Out!
Storm lifts Main up into a tombstone piledriver. Main starts kicking his legs! Storm begins to lose his balance as Main flips Storm over delivering a tombstone of his own on Storm! Main lays there for a moment before jumping to his feet. Main motions to the crowd it is over picking Storm up walking to the middle of the ring. Storm laying across Main’s shoulders for The Dead Man’s Hand. Storm slips out. On the way down locking Main’s arms. Storm delivers a locked bridging dragon suplex! The ref counts! 1………2……. Main doesn’t move! 3 Main still isn’t moving.. The champion leaves the ring not knowing what just happened. Medical staff rushes into the ring tending to Main. They roll Main over to his back. He still isn’t moving. Robert tries to get up. But nothing works. He tries again to get up! He cannot move. Locked in place. Medics begin placing Main in a neck brace loading him onto a stretcher. Robert again tries to move. Nothing moves. Everything then fades away as he is carted off.

[Image: ZA1c5lt.jpg]

Next Day Hospital

The hospital room is devoid of any beauty. The walls simply cream in color, nothing is peeling away or dirty, just cream. Boring! There is no decoration anywhere in the room. His eyes glance around to the limp curtain hanging effortlessly from the window frame. The room has an undertone of bleach smell in the air. Not enough there to choke the life out of you. But enough to where you know it is there, the floor is simply grey. At the far end are windows are worn metal frames. Most people here are sleeping to pass the time or staring into nothingness. Going mad because there is nothing to do or anyone to even talk to for that matter! The intravenous drips and monitors. Beep ever so often driving the normal person insane listening to them. Robert tried to move to stop the beeping but nothing. He cannot even lift one finger. What happened in the ring last night? He glances at the door to see dispensers for rubber gloves, hand sanitizer. These items only reinforce the fear of germs, the nurses and doctors are so ubiquitous here that cleaning is mandatory. Each time anyone’s doorway is passed or a patient is touched. No one here has a flesh eating virus? Or do they? Robert just wants to know what is going on and why he cannot move his body! Then the thought starts creeping in. Generally speaking, Robert would never let thought like this creep into his mind but here he lays unable to move unsure of what is going on!

Robert’s body felt heavy. A slight burning sensation moving up and down his extremities from time to time! But no movement. Last night was Robert’s chance. What happened? He keeps asking himself this question time and time again. He didn’t know if he was just hurt or even worse paralyzed. His dreams seemingly evaporated right in front of him. Now the once dream of becoming a professional wrestler has now become a nightmare. He wonders if he will ever wrestle again let alone win a World Championship. Will he ever walk again? Find his soul mate and have children one day and have a normal life from here on. The thought of being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life is something that breaks his spirits and sends him head first into depression. The time continues to pass by as no one come into the room to tell Robert what has happened to him! He slips in and out of sleep hoping to wake up and it is a bad dream! All night long he stares into the darkness thinking. Not knowing what lies ahead for him. Trapped in his own body unable to do anything at all. The reality sets in. This is going to be his life now. Slowly the fear takes over! Robert’s bones are frozen in place. Not able to move or do anything he wants to do. For a second he contemplates suicide! He then realizes he is better than that! Even if he wanted to how would he? He feels nothing but loneliness! His body now a prison his mind seemingly trapped forever. A doctor walks into the room going through a clipboard as he stands at the foot of Robert’s bed. The Dr wrestles with the papers looking through them talking to himself before even acknowledging Robert is in the room with him.

Dr: Mister Main! Do you know what happened two nights ago?

”I was hoping you’d tell me Doc!”

Dr: Okay.. Well, I have some good news and bad news for you! First two nights ago while wrestling you received a concussion, you were then dropped onto your neck. You have pinched nerves in your neck and two fractured vertebra. I’ve seen people walk out of car wrecks with less damage Mr. Main! Now that’s what happened. Bad news you! You are paralyzed!

”No fucking shit. Tell me something that I don’t already know!”

Dr: Now more good news. The bones that were fractured in your neck will not need any operation. They will heal on their own with time. People tend to heal differently. The time table is at least 9 months before we are sure they are healed. You will also start therapy tomorrow. You’re not paralyzed! Temporarily yes because of the nerves! Once those kinks are worked out. You will be able to do everything you used to! Use that fire inside and heal Mr. Main! I can see it in your eyes you are hungry! Get better and get back into the ring! You will be out 9 months! Maybe more or less depending on how you heal up.

NOW

That moment in time changed his career forever. Once healed he did get back into the wrestling ring and competed. Winning multiple World Championships in Japan. Through the healing process, a fire inside Robert began to grow. The will to be something more than he was before he was hurt. The fire to be the best soon emerged. Pushing him to his limits. Some ask what drives him! The answer more simple than you would imagine. Championships drive Robert to be the best wrestler in the world today. Becoming a legend. Those are things that drive him. Many dream of achieving such heights. Few rarely get the chance to. Once your will power or fire inside is exhausted what’s really left? What will drive the man? The room is dark Robert can be seen sitting on a backwards metal folding chair leaning against it. From a projector above his match where he was paralyzed is playing over and over again on a loop. Playing out on top of Robert and the wall behind him. He doesn’t move staring forward. He knows soon the time will come! Warfare is only a few short days away. The time will come! Robert will have to look dead in the eyes or Peter Fn Gilmour and Micheal Graves. Two legends of the sport. Pioneers!

Gilmuor, unlike Graves, has done something for the sport! 13 time Xtreme Champion! There is nothing to sneeze at there. 3 time Heart Champion! Self-proclaimed ruler of the REALM of Xtreme! But much like Graves what has Peter done lately? Not much! Though both have Championship opportunities on Savage! Will one of them come out as new Champion? No one knows! Time will most certainly tell the tale. None of this though is Robert’s concern. It will be sad in a sadistic way come Warfare. Robert will look into the eyes of two all-time greats and extinguish their flames for good! Casting out two legends of the ring. To move forward into the third round! Robert has no choice in the matter. Robert believes Peter is more of a stereotype than anything else. He has branded himself quite will. Peter looks at himself like he is a king a legend in his own mind! He also believes this makes him better than everyone else around him. Sadly he’s mistaken.

[Image: IV5ZHDP.jpg]

” The REALM of Xtreme! Peter, do you actually believe it? Do you actually think you are Xtreme? You see I do respect what you have done for this business. I really do! You paved the way for guys like me. For that Peter, I say thank you! That being said, Peter, just because I respect you does not mean I like you. In fact, I don’t like you at all! See this whole mess playing out here on me and the wall behind me is my very first match in the big time! All my dreams right there for the taking! Xtreme? Try getting your neck broken! Being paralyzed for weeks unable to move! That Peter is Xtreme! Not saying you haven’t had your fair share of injuries because I know you have! In wrestling, everyone wrestles injured or has had a major injurie. Peter Gilmuor I want you to listen to me. So whatever you’re doing stop and open your ears and digest what I’m about to say. It’s not that I don’t like you, Peter. That’s not the case at all. I actually do despise you. I was wrong in my previous statement! You show a hell of a lot more than most of the other guys in the back I’ll give you that. You show guts! Resolve most will never have! The thing I do hate is this thought, this idea that you are the best wrestler to ever walk out to that ring! You’re not. I’m not saying that I am either. At least not just yet! You cannot be the best until you hold The Universal Championship! One day soon I will do so. But back to this thought of you being the best! If you were the best you would be sitting in the chair Chris Chaos is sitting in right now! Peter, you are running out of steam! Slowing down. You may outrun the devil if you try. But you cannot outrun the hands of time, my friend. You have been doing this a long time now! You haven’t been the best in this business for years. I will tell you one thing that I do know Peter Gilmuor! I Robert “The Omega” Main! I’m better than you will have ever been! Point blank!

Now I know you’re probably asking yourself who the hell is this snot nosed punk running his mouth? Peter, I’m not running my mouth! I speaking the obvious truth. Think back for a second if you will too when you first walked into this company! Think long and hard Peter! Now, who do I remind you of? Pretty clear isn’t it? We have a lot of things on common you and I. But being the best and having people think it. That’s two different things altogether. Warfare I’ll show you and the entire world what you have left in the tank. Once it’s all said and done Peter I will prove I’m the best! No thinking it. No whispers in the background! I will prove it. See I was an underdog last week. The White knight! I slayed two dragons most never could! This week same scenario. Peter I don’t want to put you down. I just know you will leave me no choice! Old man, you have sold yourself short. Wrestling for the Heart Championship then a few nights later wrestling in Lethal Lottery? After the fight, you will have gone through for the title win lose or draw. You will be hurting! I’ll be the man that drives the final nails into your coffin! Peter with me what you see is what you get. I’ve been made fun of over the past few weeks for looking like a sewer rat, my hair, the way I dress! Where these men seem to have failed! They didn’t understand me! I would much rather be hated for who and what I am. Than be loved for something I am not. I’m no sell out or poser. There are lots of pretenders back in that locker room Peter! You know this! You’ve seen it firsthand! People claiming they are something they never were. Living a lie to get over. Kissing asses to get what they want out of this business. Peter, I don’t think you are one of those guys. Much like myself you would rather put someone through a flaming table and earn what you get. You leave your blood sweat and tears in that ring! Nothing has been handed to Peter Gilmuor!

[Image: zkwtB9F.png]

Much like my match in Japan that changed my life in the wrestling business forever! Warfare you and Graves lives will be forever changed! See you two will come to a crossroads in your careers. Your day of reckoning will be upon you! At first Graves and yourself will mount an attack. But you will not prevail! Justin and I will not give you one fucking inch! The catastrophe slaughter of Gilmuor and Graves careers will be on full display for the world to see! The bloodcurdling screams will be hard but no one will come to save you in the bloodbath you drew in the second round! This match will be an eye-opening event for the two of you! Be grateful if you walk out of that ring under your own power! Graves, Gilmuor. I’m telling you! We will win this match! We will walk out victors! We will move to the third round! If we have to dismantle you two supposed legends in the process so be it! You will soon find out you both are outmatched, outclassed and will be outwrestled in every aspect of this match! But where do you both go from here? What happens next for you two? Graves will try to slither through the almost closed door of his career once again and get into some title match! Taking, never earning! Talking his way into a match. See not only will Graves lose to Chris Chaos Saturday night. He will lose to Justin and myself as well. Gilmuor what do you do if you lose both of your matches as well? Seems there is a lot to think about for you two. It’s almost pick on or the other! This is it! The end of one lustrous career. The other no so much! The tailspin is in full effect! Your careers will come to an abrupt halt. It’s going to be an LEGENDARY END!”

FADE

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (02-23-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-23-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-23-2017)