Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-18-2024, 03:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chapter 1: I've had enough
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-22-2017, 06:04 PM

21/02/17

Starlight illuminates the night sky, Through as skylight in the restaurant that is situated in the resort, In empty room there is only silence playing through the airs, The sounds of running water could be heard from the outside as water flowed through the fountain in the middle of the restaurant. Suddenly the room begins begins to light up and Hope comes in.

Hope
[Image: be4ea3d210a94eefb69479dc5f6894b5.jpg]

Behind her is Kate who is with Michael. They are both dressed formally and looks like they have been invited to the resort. Hope looks for a table where they sit, While Kate and Michael talk to each other about they got themselves into.

Kate
[Image: stock-photo-indian-asian-eastern-brunett...868694.jpg]

Michael
[Image: HTB1QgAZJpXXXXbpXXXXq6xXFXXX1.jpg]

Kate: Thank you for actually not being a pussy this time and help me to do this interview with Shade and his fianceé. From the deep darkest corners of my heart I thank you for not being a scumbag about it and helped me out. Also I surprised that you didn't go running out of the resort since you know you're deathly terrified of Shade, Is it because of her. (points at Hope). Also what did you do to make yourself look like that I thought you were an average looking mothafucker.

Michael who is looking over towards Hope like he is entranced snap out of his day dream. He looks at Kate with hatred in his eyes and trying to not burst out in a feat of rage saying.

Michael: What are you talking about, Don't lie to me I know that you were the one that made me to come here. I could home now not having to meet him but, No because of you I have to meet him. This is complete bullshit. Now If I don't do this I'm fired and I will become homeless because I have already been fired from so many other jobs and It would be hard to have a resume with a lot of firings on it. So I had the choice risk my life to do an interview with a murderer or become homeless. This is all because you snitched on me and told the higher ups that the reason that you only had the audio was because I wasn't willing to risk my live. Now I have to record this or else I will screwed. Thank you traitor, thank you.

Kate pauses for a moment, Tries to comprehend what he just said to her. After understanding what he said to her, She begins to laugh hysterically. Michael who is visually becoming pissed each time tries to walk away from Kate who is acting like dick toward, But is stopped in his tracks when she says.

Kate: C'mon Michael It was only a ploy to help you, Trust me like I said to you before we came here he won't do anything when his fianceé is here. To be honest the only thing that scares me is that he is bored when he kills people and is uncaring, I can only imagine what he look like when he is excited to kill someone that he is not bored by. Anyways I'm helping you be motivated by something and when someone is motivated they tend work more efficiently and produce a better product.

Once Kate finished, Hope calls them both over. She had found an area where they can sit to have their interview over dinner. She does this by saying.

Hope: Okay people's I found the place just come over here so that we can wait for Shady to come, Shady is just taken care of our pets, So he won't be too long from now.

While Hope insist for them to come over to her and sit down Michael tells them that he has to get something by while moving towards the doorway saying.

Michael: Sorry, But I have to go get my equipment, So I will be taking my short absence for just a moment. If you don't mind?

As Michael walks backwards he bumps into someone, the person responds to his question by saying.

?????: Is it this you are looking. I found it just outside beside a van, It like It was going to leave, But I realised it was you guys van. So I just helped you out and bought your equipment in.

Michael moves a few steps forward and slowly turns around to reveal that the person he bumped into was
Relieved he sigh only to be terrified again when Shade just walks in saying in a bored tone.

JARAE
[Image: asian-chinese-room-service-waiter-servin...544612.jpg]

Shade
[Image: the_black_mask_by_bgates87.jpg]

Shade: (JARAE) start getting the dishes ready, Also send the band out and make them play the song I requested from them. Kate I'm ready to have my interview, You (points at Michael) get your equipment ready and Hope you're fine.

Michael goes skin goes as white as snow and runs to his equipment nearly tackling it and setting it up as fast he could, Kate walks over to the table and sits with Hope who is waiting for Shade and sits across from her. JARAE rings a bell and the band walks out onto stage and begin to play the song Shade requested. JARAE then walks out of the sitted area into area to the kitchen shouting into the kitchen.

Jarae: 急いで彼は彼が完璧を確認したいときはいつでも私たちを殺すことができます

Shade then walks to his seat beside Hope and takes a seat. Kate takes a deep breath and signals to Michael to start the recording. Kate then takes out her audio recorder and begins the interview saying.

Kate: Shade thank you for join us again for this interview, First question why with the new mask.

Shade answers the question quickly without giving more attention to it saying.

Shade: It a mask I wear outside of the ring when I'm taking interviews from now on, I'm not going to use it from anything else, So may you please continue.

Kate continues to ask question, but decided to focus more on Warfare saying.

Kate: Shade I would like to get your opinion about Bobby Blackcoat, Crucifix and your partner Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis.

Shade sighs answering the question as Jarae comes into the room and offers everyone a drink. Hope lights up and orders a martini as Shade continues saying.

Shade: Jarae give me your strongest cider you can find. About my match, I would like to firstly address a certain insect that has been dragging my name into the ground. This waste of human space has been trying to get me arrested even though the person he thinks I killed is still alive and kicking right this moment as we speak and because of him I have to hide myself in boring ass night clubs where the only entertaining this to watch peasants such as himself trying to mate with each other, I kept quiet because I saw him as a nobody that was only seeking attention from everybody in this damn company. So I ignored his ass but Vincent has been on my back and telling me that I should cut down on killing people. That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard because If you look at it from my perspective the higher ups are telling me ''The Prince of Death'' to stop killing. It has a stressful two weeks for me and I haven't even step in the squared ring and already when I haven't done anything illegal yet. So that person who thinks that they have gotten away with all of this Well I'm here to say when we face at Warfare, You keep saying that you are going to wipe the floor with me. Well I have a bullet waiting to be inserted into your skull and a few broken bone from a baseball bat because I promise that at Warefare you ain't leaving that arena 100% and you will be in a hospital bed when that night is over. I have more to say, but let's continue I have more things to cover, So I will come back to him later on. But let's talk about crucifix next.

To be continued....

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Shade's post:
(02-22-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (02-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-23-2017), Vincent Lane (03-01-2017)