Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'm Home and ready to win
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-20-2017, 09:05 PM

18/02/17

Blinding light comes from the disco balls and spotlights emitting various spectrum of colors. Music is blaring, People losing themselves as the rave in the middle of the dance floor, Revealing their barbaric side only caring for lusting after one and another. In the middle of this sinful gathering watching is Shade. Beside him sits Hope enjoying a ''Very Pink Raspberry Cosmopolitan Cocktail''.

[Image: canstock21775882.jpg]

[Image: 7af2b2855115dfdf0afe398b776d1e35.jpg]

Outside two people are arguing with each other. One is a young woman, with ambitions she wants to reach.She is a Interviewer looking for her big break and she is very demanding upfront based on her body movement. The other is a Cameraman who had no ambition for his craft only there for the paycheck by the poster he portrays and the action he does. The man looking concerned argues the reporter saying.

Cameraman: Look Kate, I know you want your big break and all. But you see I don't feel safe going into there. Do you know who he is. If you don't know. He is the man that shot man in brazil you know that Luiz fella. I not going one inch close that man for all we know he could kill us at anytime, even before we speak to him.

Kate the interviewer brushes his unreasonable argument by saying.

Kate: C'mon Michael He won't do anything, Anyways I got information that he has his fianceé with him so he won't be doing anything rassional I hope. Anyways want to bring attention to himself the cops are already on his ass after that Bobby Blackcoat guy supposedly exposed him for Luiz Henrique like you said. But I don't believe that why would he want to Luiz guy, He did nothing wrong and also he is probably waiting for interviewers right now as we speak.

Michael the cameraman the cameraman continues his argue with Kate saying.

Michael: Look Kate I don't want to ruin your career that hasn't even started yet, But please for the love of god, Don't go in there no matter how much times you want the big one, that chance to rise you're going to be disappointed with result you get when the people blah.... blah blah.

Kate completely tunes out to what Michael says and just tell him something that he doesn't want to hear saying.

Kate: Look Michael, I know what I'm getting into and I am willing to risk anything to reach the top on like you. I'm not going to sit back and watch as other get a opportunity because the sucked of a superior or hinted at favors and to be honest I might never get this opportunity ever again. So if you want to waste your life away taking your measly paycheck then you can. But I'm aiming higher then your satisfied with what I have deal you. So Michael stay if you want, But I am going in there to get my big break.

Kate rushes in to the club leaving Michael behind to comprehend what she had told him. As Kate enters the doorway, She looks at the stretched out hall way with humans giving into their sinful desires as they walk through the hallway of people lusting after one and another. The sound of sin plays through the wall is muffled at first, She begins walk through the lustful hallways with screams and moans coming from each door she passes. While she walk deeper and deeper into the hallway of lust, the muffled music begins to become more louder and more lively as she walks in deeper and deeper into the club. Once she enter the main area of the night club. She witnesses the lustful nature of humans as she watches them dance sexually and barbarically with each other. She looks past the crowd and at the end of the room sits Shade with Hope beside him enjoy a drink. Shade catches her eyes staring at her which cause a siver to go through her whole body. Intrigued she is drawn to Shade and begins to walk to the club. Through the bags of meats trying to fill their lustful desires. Once she is in front of Shade she looks deep into his eyes as Hope watches with suspicion. Kate starts the conversation by saying.

Kate:So Mr Shade. I was hoping you could enlighten the whole world on your out of random returns and discuss your match that is coming up on the following Savage coming up. Also..... would you mind if you could comment on the lawsuit that has be pressed against you by Blackcoat Company

Shade looks at the terrified interviewer and looks at her dead on in her eyes as if he was trying to study her. After a few seconds of silence, Shade turns towards Hope who nods at him before turning to a waiter and ordering another drink. Shade then turns back to the Kate and yawns saying.

Shade: (ahhh) Firstly before I answer your question, Who the hell are you.

Kate panics and quickly answers his question for fear that he might do something that might involve in a negative way by saying.

Kate: My name is Kate Cla........

Before Kate could continue finishing answering his question, she is stopped by him. He puts his hand up and a waiter comes over bringing a chair with him. Shade looks over at her saying.

Shade: To be honest, I don't care for your surname it's pointless to me. All wanted to know was your first name. So take a seat relax. There is nothing to worry about. I know you're paranoid because I killed people in my younger age, but cares that was when I first entered XWF and now I am a changed man because that Star over their.

He points toward Hope who is enjoying another drink that she got. He turns back Kate who begins to relax in her chair. He then continues conversing with Kate saying.

Shade: Don't get it twisted, I will still be willing to kill only ones that I deem trash like a certain Fat Jew that needs to be put in his place. But other than that I'm fine. So Kate is it ask me question I will have to be going soon because somebody doesn't know how to lay off the drinks.

He looks at Hope who has just got another drink and is now becoming visibly drunk.

Shade: As you can see that is what I mean.

Kate who is terrified that Shade is still willing to kill, takes in a deep breath looks at Shade. She looks at Shade directly in his eyes and takes out her audio recorder holding up to Shade and then begins to ask him questions saying.

Kate: Like I said when I approached Why did you return to the XWF?

Shade gives Kate the straight answer saying.

Shade: I came back for two reasons. Reason number one is because I felt the urge, the urge of wanting to brutalise someone, the urge to fight, the urge to destroy, the urge of coming home. Reason number two is because I didn't accomplish what I set out to complete which was to become the King of this company the one who rules over all and that to means I have to get the top prize which is the XWF Universal Championship.

Kate takes out a notebook and stops the audio recording and takes note of key points from his answer. Once she finished, She turns on her audio recorder again and asks a second question.

Kate: Next question. Shade what is your opinion on the Lawsuit filed against by Mr Blackcoat.Shade respond saying.

Shade: Sorry I can't answer this question yet, But I will give a statement soon don't you worry about that.

Kate begins to jot down his response, When Hope begins to drunkenly crawl towards Shade and like a baby wrap her hands around his neck. Yawning she buries her head in between Shade pexs. Shade reacts to this by saying.

Shade: It looks like It time for me to go, But since you have been a above average Interviewer I will allow you to ask one more question. But after that I will be taking my leave.

Shade then wait as Kate asks Her final question saying.

Kate: Alright Shade, Final question. What are your thought on your partner and opponents in your return match on Saturday Night Savage.

Shade thinks about the question asked saying.

Shade: Ah my return match. What can I say about my partner. I ain't Edwards is a go bodyguard, But he is not on my level. I give him his props he's a big guy and he can hit hard and his intelligence is of a kid. But he's a good ally to have a lot to improve on but ain't even touching my level. I have faced the baddest and he is soft I hate that Kato. Added a partner for me, But I appreciate the Help, As long as he doesn't fuck wrestling I'm fine with him as a partner, But if he loses the match, Well let's just no one but me is walking out the true winner that night.

Next would be my Opponent, Or what Kato classes as opponents. firstly I am going to look at Zirado the country inbred man of god. Well it's sad that I am facing a man who believe in an non existent being and the only god that exists it me. Funny I facing a man I know nothing about , who is he, well my answer is that he a nobody. I preach, but no one believe and he thinks that he has a chance against me. If i was you denounce wrestling and become a priest, At least you would be able to touch little boys and get away with it you fucking jehovah witness. I'm going to tell you this now. I have a shoot for you so that you can got to ''Heaven'' which doesn't exist and see your maker. But like I said I am already here.

And last but not least Snow. Funny thing is Snow is the strongest link in this matchup, but also the weakest and that's the only compliment I'm going to give her. Now Kato I don't understand why you put a lady in this match, But you must have a funny sense of humor. So I will let Edward have his way with her, I don't need to waste a move on someone who isn't even on my level. The best thing she can provide for the match is free blowjobs for people at ringside. Her very presence bores me so yeah that all I can say, She ain't a prodigy like me or even a good meat bag to use a body bag, Her best option now is to become Edwards fuck doll or suck Kato dick because I ain't touching anytime soon.

As Kate Jot down Shade stands up while bridal carrying Hope in his hands. He looks at Kate and throw a phone number saying.

Shade: I'll like talking to you your straight forward so take that it you can contact me with that number, But use it every time you need information or else we don't want another Higgers situation you got it.

Shade then walks into the nightclub as the raving lustful human are so infatuated by the atmosphere it allows Shade to disappear deeper and deeper into the club with no trace. As Kate watches the rave happening with humans given into their desires.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Shade's post:
(02-22-2017), JimCaedus (02-20-2017), Snow (02-24-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-20-2017), Vincent Lane (02-21-2017)