Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 12:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Meet Dean McGovern and Dr. Mallard
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2013, 10:46 AM

Take it in, XWF. It's here.

Time: 2:14 PM
Date: May 7th
Location: The office of Dean Moxley McGovern's personal psychiatrist, Dr. Drake Mallard.

The first thing we see and hear at scene start.

“Tell me zome more about 'ze girl, Mizter McGovern. Zhe zounds like just 'ze type I tell my clients to avoid at all cozt!”

Leaning back in his chair just a few inches away from the couch that Dean Moxley McGovern was lying on, the psychiatrist sucks on the tip of an old fashioned tobacco pipe while listening to his patient's story. His vast array of experiences with Mr. McGovern tells him this is going to be an interesting tale.

“Ok Dr. Mallard, well like I said, I met her on the bus last month, long before I signed with the XWF. I was in my usual seat in the very back of the bus. I was slumped back in my seat just daydreaming with my shades on, like always -[pimpin]- and here she comes...”

Magic lines begin to move up and down as the view changes to show us the clip of Dean sitting in the back of the bus. He's wearing his large brown sunglasses, a silky black 'pimp' t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and raggedy, and a pair of bluejeans with sparkling jewels along the pockets and along the zipper flap. Those same jeans have holes cut by the left knee with shreds of the jeans material dangling freely. Dean's shoes look like a rather new pair of sneakers but there's definitely some shit caked on the bottoms and along the sides. Dean dips his head to the beat only he can hear in his mind as he looks out the window beside him.

“Can I have your autograph?”

Dean jumps, startled. He turns to his left and sees her sitting next to him. His senses didn't even pick up on a person sitting next to him on the bus until she spoke. Her eyes are emerald green and her hair is red. She's wearing a very sexy and revealing, pink and black tube top. She smiles at Dean and puffs out her chest in hopes of gaining his interest.

“My autograph? Just who do you think I am, skank?”

Dean's language with the woman wasn't the best but it got the message across. The woman giggles and smiles, pushing her tits out even farther and starting to rub one of them.

“You're that wrestler! That XWF wrestler!”

Dean laughs and spits in the empty seat in front of him. He might not be an XWF wrestler but he's ever the opportunist so this might be the chance to strike some oil.

“Well I just had to test you and make sure you knew. You've proven yourself.”

Dean rolls his eyes and lets out a ridiculously loud sigh as the woman runs her hand along his pant leg. He brushes her hand away from his leg and then points his finger in her face.

“You behave yourself. Now that you've proven yourself to me I need you to do me a favor.”

Loving the sound of that, the woman smiles and leans toward Dean.

“I'd love to do you a favor.”

Dean leans onto one side, shifting most of his balance onto his right ass cheek for a second. It makes it easier to let a beastly fart rip through the back of the pants that way. The woman leans back and waves her hand in front of her face.

“Give me $200.”

Dean holds out his hand and the woman hands him $200 cash. The woman smiles and starts to lean in again but Dean lets another one rip. This one sounds like it had to be moist. There had to be more than just air coming out. The entire bus almost had all its bolts shaken free from the effects of the vibrations.

“I've got a feeling that was actual shit coming out. You better hit the road, lady.”

Dean starts swatting at her with an open hand, smacking her shoulder and arm until she gets up and retreats. The stench occupying the entire rear half of the bus is nearly enough to make a person pass out. The other people are all moving up as close to the front as possible while Dean pulls a Red Bull out of his pocket and chugs it down like a champ.

Magic pink and purple and green lines move up and down on the screen now and the scene slowly morphs back into Dean in the psychiatrist's office.

“And that's why I'm in the XWF now, doc. I took it as a sign when that skank thought I was an XWF wrestler; why not BE an XWF wrestler? So that's why since the last time you saw me, I now have a job with the XWF and am penciled in to wrestle in the first match of the night on Saturday. I mean if I can have a crazy lady mistake me for an XWF wrestler, hit on me, and give me money just because I asked for it then I'd make a killing if I was a real wrestler! I've just got that magnetic personality, doc, and I'm confident that I made the right decision in becoming a professional wrestler when that random psycho ho approached me on the bus one day.”

Dr. Mallard's head sways left to right and back a few times. He sucks on his pipe and stares out into the distance with an enthralled look.

“Oh my gootnezz, Mr. McGovern. I believe you've juzt made 'ze biggest miztake of your life.”

Dean sits up on the couch and with a smile on his face he points his right finger up into the air.

“Fear not, Dr. Mallard! For it was not I who made the mistake ...It was The Raycer and Robbie Lee; the next two men to become infected with the Moxley virus.”

Dr. Mallard looks concerned as he sees Dean get more and more excited about his decision to join a wrestling company out of the clear blue.

“Moxley virus? I thought we talked about that, Dean. I thought we discovered together that it wasn't real.”

Dr. Mallard looks to have a lot of work ahead of him in regards to Dean McGovern.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post