Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Those four words.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-08-2013, 10:32 AM

My fists were hitting the punch bag as rapidly as Usane Bolt. Sweat covered my face and drenched my long brown hair and beard. I wore nothing other than my usual black wrestling attire. My pores were drenched and the eyes of my three companions were felt glaring onto me. Blaine held a towel and stood a mere five yards away. Whilst Lacey was on her phone sitting down on a wooden chair. Mark leant in his suit against the sleek silver surface of a metallic table. Other than us the room was empty of human life yet filled with blood, sweat and tears that had evidently been left here before. The punch bag I was smashing hung outside of the ring. There was little else in the room other than the ring, some weights and a drinks machine. I stopped punching as my uncle began to reminisce with me.

Blaine Davids
“You know, I remember when I first brought you here… You were nothing but a boy. We play wrestled in that ring and I swear that even then you could tell that you were destined for this. You knew how to punch and kick better than any child I have ever known. You were such a sore loser even then when I pinned you and quick counted a pin fall. I did it every time to irritate you, and we would laugh about it later. Then you hit the age where suddenly, I wasn’t the one pinning you… We had to stop. You grew stronger faster than a sun flower reaching for the sun. That day where you hit me harder than I had ever been hit before I knew this is where your fate lay. And here we are, we own the place and it is still as empty and eerie as it ever was. Yet we still train here all the time. You have grown so much.”

Myself
“You know what, there is nothing more unusual than you getting soppy like a mentalist in counselling. History never changes uncle. Today we focus on the future. Today we focus on overcoming the odds. Today was focus on my goal of reaching the top. The possibility needs to become inevitably.

Although there is nothing more important to me than becoming the number one contender, this is also extremely personal. You saw the way he stole the victory last week. He is a glory hunter and he will not admit. I need to beat some sense into that technical machine gaining victory in the process.”

The room fell silent as it always did. I turned to face my companions but the room was suddenly empty. My eyes beamed up at the ring. KnightMask stood, as quiet as the emptiness of the room with the United States championship in his hands…

That moment will forever haunt me. As I battled with the mastodon on the outside of the ring last week that weasel held the belt and looked at it in a way I had never seen a man look at a championship.

The illusion of being a ‘hero’ had been torn from the mute technician. Honour had been lost much like my soul. It was glory that haunted that man now. Glory. Gold. Power. That much was clear. My delusion made me feel as though the masked man was grinning with somewhat arrogance at me…

Could it be possible that my own traits were staring back at me? No. I am an honest man. I am a man of truth.

For a moment I flipped, suddenly hitting reality and releasing my fury on the punch bag as I had done so to Angelus on Warfare the week before .

“What is becoming of me uncle? I know I am a psychopath but the images with in my head become more chaotic by the day. These sinister values are something that you would have thought I would be familiar with by now… Surely? Yet every time these thoughts flow through my mind like a river I feel like a part of me is being torn away. As if I becoming a little less each time. I do not grow weaker I know but my delusion grows stronger.”

Blaine Davids
“You grow more desperate not more deluded. These thoughts fill your head out of envy. Out of spite. Out of jealousy. And most of all out of passion. You want that championship more than any man on this earth. Yet when you see a similar glint in someone else’s eye you instantly infuriate because you believe it is yours. I have known you my whole life, and I know you better than any other man on this planet. You are not the monster you think you are.”

That angered me. He knew it. I was as red and as hot as lava bursting from a volcano.

Myself
“Yet it is too late to be anything else. I do not care if you think this is simply an illusion the fact is that any illusion is now a reality. There is a reason that the mere sight of me strikes fear into the public. There is a reason why I have these visions. I am the Psycho Sensation. I will not have you telling me otherwise is that clear? You may be the reason that I stand here but I am also the reason that you stand here. The world is mine to torment. I am the fiend amongst the heavens yet the flame amongst the ashes. Don’t you see that no matter what evil I have inside of me I am the only hope that we have left of reaching the top?”

My uncle tried to interrupt but I did not allow him. I silenced him with my hand. My eyes were bulging at this point. Veins became as clear as roots. The followers left the room and once more I was left with my fists and my thoughts.

Isolated. Alone. This was the way to be at times. My rage needed to be suffocated by loneliness.

Forget honour tonight. Just like that wretched masked man. I will succumb to the opportunity of glory. Yet the honest man accepts this whilst the evil man shall continue to lie to himself. He shall learn…. Eventually. I whispered to myself those four words that had become my one true belief.

“All men must fall.”

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(05-09-2013), KnightMask (05-08-2013)