Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Alex's Ego Factor part 2
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-08-2013, 09:37 AM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

Alex is seen walking in to his house. It is beautiful in the outside and same way it is in the inside. This is an amazing site to be hold. But what could you say he is a 26 year old. Handsome, Single guy; he would be a catch for any woman in this day and age. But let’s get to the point of this entire thing if we could we?

Alex: Do you guys know there are some fake motherf[censor]ing in wrestling? Oh yes it is, you see those guys that say they don’t follow the rules. Are some f[censor]ing liars to be honest? You see, they follow by the rules. But then you have someone like me?

The man known as Alex F[censor]ing Richards! I am shinning glare of hope for this company in a longtime. I am well known for being the loose cannon everywhere I show my face. Time and time again; I have been known as “The guy that never follows the rules.”

Alex pauses for a minute or so.

NEWSFLASH guys I will never kiss the butt of management just like Justin Vipe did. I told Vipe will he be able to trust me? I told him were we really on the same page? He lost the damn tag team match for us. So I had to cut the ties between us for good sake. You see I am the best f[censor]ing rookie to ever come to this company. I am the guy that will make XWF the talked about company it was so long ago. I am The Real American Icon Alex Richards!

I will continue on the path that I always have. It’s really plain and simple; I will walk down that ramp way, Get between them ropes, Make whoever I am facing in that ring my little girl. Should I go on? Because you know where this is leading?

But if you have a problem with it; do something about it instead of crying and whinny. Or you are going to crying to management about me kicking your butt all over the area. Like I do with everyone I step up in the ring against. Which leads me to the next person I am facing in that ring.

Alex laughs a little. Just in the hope everyone will catch on.

Hey buddy? How is it going Pete? Well for you not being 100% is not a good thing at all. But you see Pete I will be the top dog here. You see this company needs a new face to lead it into the future. I’m that guy nice to meet you. But you see Pete you really bored me; when you were talking about family and shit like that. Is that what you call entertainment? Because in my eyes and I bet everyone else, it was piss poor. You were talking about nothing at all! Should I be worried? Hell no! You see Pete I am not sweating over you. Why would I?

Because you were able beat that worthless Bryce? Or beat Powell because of help from a woman? Wow Pete your so f[censor]ing bad a[censor][! But in the eyes of everyone you’re just worthless. You see Pete I will break your spine and watch as you suffer on the ground. You see Pete you’re not capable of being in the same ring as me. You might be a tag team champion or trio champion. But this is not a tag team match. Oh no! This is a singles match, one – one, this is a match in which I make you my little girl. I will keep punching you until I get tired which will never happen. After this match you will be a broken man. After you lose this match against me; you will go down a downward spiral into the pit of hell. You see Pete you have some worries and they are Alex F[censor]ng Richards!

Can you feel that ?

Alex walks around his house for a few minutes. Soon Alex’s cell phone starts to ring. I wonder who it is on the phone. Alex reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone and answers it.

? : Hello, Alex it’s me Matthew?

Alex: Oh hey who is it going?

Matthew is Alex’s current agent and best friend. He books all of Alex’s appears. Which are interviews, matches and more? If there is needed.

Matthew: Well, I am fine. I watched your match. You didn't break sweat at all against those guys; at all, very impressive. But that Justin Vipe kid cost the match over for you. Good thing you cut the ties between you two.

Alex: Well, I pretty match lead the team to the first win. But it wasn't a big deal at all, if I must say. But that Justin Vipe guy was a loser couldn't let him bring me down to his level at all.

Matthew: Well it is a good thing you did. It shouldn't take that long for you to be a champion. Seeing the talent you have to deal with.

Alex: But I don’t want it to be two easy. I want a challenge, but big chances are that won’t be happening. It sucks really, but it is whatever.

Scene fades into black.

[Image: 68c06d318e9e3496ae7dd2a301335844.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to ask you if you want to hear something that most people, especially my opponent this week Peter Gilmour I found it to be hilarious?

You do… that's great I hope you're sitting down because you might hit the floor once this little gut buster hits your ear lobes and that will be double the case when you find out the butt of the joke is me Alex Richards.

Yes me, I know what you are thinking what in the hell is he talking about. What I am talking about is that, you think a guy like me; this guy right here Alex Richards. Really respects a guy like you. Or ever respects you as a human at all.

It's an utterly ridiculous thing for someone like Alex Richards to possibly give two sh[censor]ts about you. Even what you stand for. Or what you have done as of late.

You see, I shouldn't be in the ring with garage like yourself. But for once I am not going to complain about it. About the bullsh[censor]t talent that is handed to me. But to me it seems management what’s to see me end most of you guys careers. You will end the same way Pete.

I don’t understand why Wilson. Put me The Real American Icon Alex Richards! A guy gifted with my skills as well a picture prefect personality; Facing a guy with a boring dull personality. This is the question I don’t understand at all.

You see Pete this match was over from the beginning it is all set in stone. The fact is Pete you tried hard but you know there was no way in hell. You were ever going to beat me in that ring. I have your number and the time is up. It sucks I got an easy win of your fat ass. But oh well right it was a nice thought of thinking you were even close of picking up this win. If you didn't know Pete I put butts in those sits I am the human high light reel. You will soon see my talent in that ring. Your just another appetizer on this food chain I must move up. In dig up the grave time for you to sleep in it!

Can you feel you feel it now?

~Fades to Darkness~

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post