Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SETTLE UP
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2017, 09:44 PM

The X-Tron flickers between matches to a dark room in the depths of the arena, a hooded figure emerges from the dim lighting. The eyes of Gabe Reno stare into our souls.

There has been a lot of talk about Champions and who is deserving around here. Even more about Chris Chaos' massive collapse as reigning Universal Champion, while his partner; that would be me, suffers the blowback of false accusations from a man falling fast. Don't worry Chris, I will catch you. Once you quit avoiding me and stop ducking my calls. YOU UNFRIENDED ME ON SNAPCHAT, REALLY!? WHY BECAUSE I SENT A LADY GAGA DICK PIC? Listen, we WILL rise to take the tag titles like we should have Lethal Lottery. But, maybe that wasn't meant to be. Neither of us are much for chance like in Lotto, we like a sure thing, like US BEATING PEOPLE UP. You say you're 'Breaking Bad' into more chaos. I think we have all heard that before, like before you SCREWED US BOTH THIS WEEK ON WARFARE! WE have some fucking business to attend to, you either APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR FUCKING SLANDER OR COME DOWN HERE... NOW. AND MEET ME IN THE FUCKING BROILER ROOM... BECAUSE ICONS DONT PUT UP WITH BULLSHIT... EVEN FROM OTHER ICONS! BITCH! No refs, no management, no sanctions, no rules. YOU AND ME. WHAT'S IT GONNA BE CHAMP!? OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY CONTENDERSHIP MATCH TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE AND XOMPLETE YOUR FALL BY WEARING THAT STRAP AROUND MY RADICAL WAIST??

The camera pans into the arena at the open mouths of fans everywhere wondering if Chris Chaos still has any balls left. Gabe grabs a bat from out of view and starts bashing pieces of the broiler room in frustration.
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
(02-17-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2017, 10:13 PM

Reno grabs the camera.

I AM NOT LEAVING HERE UNTIL YOU GET DOWN HERE CHRIS. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE IN THE BACK GETTING A PETICURE SOMEWHERE. SORRY TO INTERRUPT. OH WAIT. I'M NOT!

He tosses the camera on the floor and begins stomping on it in a fit of childish rage.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-18-2017, 07:43 AM

Well shiver me fuckin' timbers... you really have lost a step Chris.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2017, 03:22 PM

Gabe emerges from the broiler room searching room to room for his partner.

CHAAOOOSS!?
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2017, 03:28 PM

Graves looks up, peering over the top of his PWI magazine to see Gabe Reno standing in the doorway of the Fruity Devils locker room.

"I don't know why you'd think he's in here bro."
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2017, 03:57 PM

Hi Gabe!

You won't find him in here, as Gravy said.

Could I offer you a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, compliments of the Fruity Devils?

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-21-2017, 05:25 PM

The lights in the locker room area flicker. Reno turns around and on the wall, written in blood, it said CHAOS. The letters were still dripping.

Chaos was there. But where? The mind games continue.
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2017, 08:09 PM

Gabe gets close to investigate.

Who's blood is this?

He dabs his middle finger then takes a small taste.

Graves.

He looks over at the Fruity Devils confused.

YOU'RE HIDING HIM!
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-21-2017, 08:13 PM

The Flicker again.

When they come back on. It says "Boiler Room......BITCH" in blood
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-21-2017, 08:35 PM

The lights in the boiler room suddenly flicker. The crowd begins to stir a bit in anticipation.

Gabe is smashing up the boiler room equipment with the bat when the lights go completely off. The crowd cheers.

When the lights come on in the boiler Chris Chaos is seen behind Reno, crouched.

Reno turns around, bat in hand, and Chaos tackles him with a huge spear. Reno goes crashing through the dry wall as the steam from the pipes inside sprays out.

Chris goes to pick Reno up by the head but the radical one elbows the champ in the top of the head. The two lock up and exhange elbows and punches before Chaos gets the upper hand and tosses Reno back first into an air pressure gague. The steam pours out as Reno hits the deck grabbing his back. Chris picks him up by the head and slams his head into it, as Reno stumbles away. Chris gives chase and Reno grabs a pipe sitting on the edge of a crate. He hits the champ in the stomach doubling him over. Reno stumbles away as Chaos goes to one knee.

Reno is seen back in the picture with a "HIIII YA" and breaks a broom over Chris's back. The champ goes down. Reno picks him up by the blonde hair, and walks him towards the brick wall. He goes to slam Chris's head into it, and the champ blocks with his forearm, reversing and whips him into the darkness. There is a crash. We here pounding on the door. There is a broom in the door handles. Whoever is trying to get in cannot.

We see Roxy Cotton outside with security team.

"We are NOT going to have our Universal Champ and the Number 1 contender damn near kill themselves in some damn boiler room! Get in there and get them OUT!"
Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2017, 10:14 PM

Gabe throws a minifit, then fameasser's Chaos, as officlals drag him to the other side of the room kicking and screaming.

YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!