Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Golden Boys Thoughts
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-07-2013, 04:36 PM

[Image: arrow-wondercon-2013-17-550x366.jpg]

" Hello Mr. Shawn welcome to TV equals. Everyone that watched Monday Madness must have been just a little confused with what you did and why you did it."

" I understand why people are a little confused with what I did but honestly and truthfully I really don't care what they think. I mean It's cool that I get mixed reactions and all but you will not be seeing me pander to the fans."

" Alex What we want to know is what the fuck just happened on Monday?!"

" What do you mean what happened!? Are you blind!? JEEZUS! there was three of us there was three of us! Crimson eliminated the first asshole and I technically eliminated that Davidson fellow and Crimson Cobra picked up the pin! and then I just walked out on my own accord. I left with Paul Heyman, I didn't leave because he told me too. I want a fair fight with Crimson Cobra. uno a uno! one on one! ein auf ein! een op een! ett pa ett! that was one on one in 5 different languages! by the way do not expect a change of what happened to crimson cobra next Monday. The same thing is going to happen the way it did yesterday."

" Alex, Gimme your thoughts about the fans choice stipulation for next Monday. And What stipulation do you want to win the poll. Steel cage, Last man standing match, and an extreme rules match?"

" In my opinion I kinda want the last man standing match so I can knock Cobra the Fuck out and stand over his body while the ref counts to 10 and then Hold my hand high. Besides that I honestly do not care which match wins because either way i'm going to kick Cobra's ass in many different ways. I might smash his head on the steel cage, I might completely demolish him with my kendo stick in an extreme rules match, or I might do everything I can possibly do to that sona ma gun in a last man standing match. For the people Who think that Paul Heyman Might come out and help me. Well you are sadly mistaken because No offence to Paul But I don't need him to win I can Honestly Rip Cobra to shreds limb by limb and I can and will win the match against cobra."
" Alex you seem really confident with the match next Monday. What If you do lose against Cobra?"

"HAHAHA! Please just shut up! That is not going to happen. HE has zero chance in beating me you idiot."

" But Alex, Cobra has proven himself to be a worthy opponent do you not think so?

" Oh I'm not saying that he's not good, What i'm saying is that im just better plain and simple."
" Alex, we have a guest to talk to you here tonight. Don't worry it's not Crimson Cobra but it is close. everyone please welcome...MAMA COBRA!"

" Why hello there Alex. I am Crimson's mother, but he likes to call me mama."

" why Heeelllo Mrs. Cobra! I am Alex Shawn it's very nice to meet you. And may I just say you are just absolutely gorgeous."

" Alex may I ask you why are you trying to hurt my son?"

" Honestly Mrs. Cobra He's just deserves it plain and simple and maybe it's because I just want to get to you."

" aww Alex you are just so cute..."

" Why don't you say you and me get outta here and go to a Hotel or something?"
" Not a bad Idea. I'm right behind you."

" Well ladies and gentleman Alex Shawn and Crimson Cobras mom just left to go do the nasty so This is where I'm going to have to end this episode of TV equals! tune in next Tuesday to see what Alex Shawn Does next!"

A new Alex Shawn Interview will be posted every Tuesday!

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(05-10-2013)