Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Really? A house show?
Brian Campbell Offline
Flipping you upside down...

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2013, 03:14 PM

Brian is inside the assistant general manager's office. From the look on his face, he doesn't look to happy.

"You can't be serious. I will have to participate in a house show? Come on!"

"Unfortunately yes. I ain't to happy about it either. But you have to understand. You are becoming a big hit with the fans. This triple threat match will only create hype for your match next Wednesday. It is against two jobbers. I know you deserve more than a house show, but remember that you will recieve some extra cash if you do well in the match."

"So everything I have to do is to defeat those jobbers and sign a bunch of T-shirts, right?"

"Indeed. Creating a good relationship with your fans is very important. If the fans don't like you, the chairman will have no reason to keep you on our roster."

"I don't care, as long as I get an extra, I'm ok with that.

"Alright. Good luck with your match.

The following day...

Commentator No 1: "And now there goes Brian again with the missile dropkick. I am telling you, Brian is dominating this match! Now with both opponents on the floor, he takes his time to show off for the crowd!"

Commentator No 2: "And they are loving this. But look! Now both of his opponents seem to be talking to each other. Do you think that they will team up against Brian?

Commentator No 1: "Probably. They are both approaching him at the same time... OH GOD! What a kick by Brian! I bet that his opponent just lost a few teeth with that one... But look, his other opponent is going to hit him from behind! But he misses! And now, Brian picks up his opponent and here it comes, the Gamechanger! Right on the concrete floor! That's it! None of them will get up anytime soon."

Commentator No 2: "I think that we can already announce the winner. Both of Brian's opponents will lose thanks to time-out. One of them got hit by a spinning crescent kick right in his face. The other one got hit by "the Gamechanger", Brian Campbell's finisher."

Commentator No 1: "And belive me, he might not wrestle anytime soon. He has got atleast two broken ribs."

Commentator No 2: "If I was AJ Powell and Jason Smith, I would be prepared. I can guarantee you that this talented young wrestler still has many other moves on his arsenal...
Edit Hate Post Like Post