Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Mask Part Two
Killjoy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-11-2017, 03:14 PM

A stark landscape. Nothing resembling a landmark in sight. A knee-high mist is everywhere. A dark figure stumbles uneasily within it.

???: What…the heck…

As the figure lurches onwards…something begins to form on the horizon. As the first new thing the figure has seen in an unknown amount of time it lumbers towards it.

???: Where am I? What is all this?

A pair of dark holes sit in front of the figure, growing in size as the figure gets closer.

???: Ok, this is not one of my usual dreams. I mean, where are the rivers of Dr. Pepper and strange, marionette-like children? Definitely not the Killjoy-grade hallucination I typically have. Heck, I know I’m the Prince of Pranks and not some lazy, Icelander obsessed guy I sometimes dream about…

…oh, I see where this is going now.

The holes in the middle of the sky prove to be…openings of a sort revealing a new scene. A familiar scene of a strange room dominated by an orange, fuzzy recliner and an older silver-haired man.

KILLJOY: It’s the old ‘looking through another person’s eyes’ routine. But, these are my eyes though…

Killjoy’s comment is interrupted by the sudden sound being heard coming from the ‘eyes’

???: My Joyeaux…er…Killjoy. Are you all right?

KILLJOY: Mr. Hamphries?

???: What did you call me?

The voice that responds to Mr Hamphries is deeper, with an difficult-to-place accent that is not quite the same Killjoy timbre we are used to

???: I am Aguafiestas, the killer of joy!

KJ: The what of what?!

MR H: Er, are you sure you are feeling well?

KJ: I am not some clown or fool disturbingly effeminate man. I am a warrior! A man to be respected by my peers and feared by my enemies. And I have many, many enemies.

MR H: Enemies?

AGUAFIESTAS: There are narrow-minded mortals that cannot or will not see my greatness for what it is. They see me as nothing but a colorful cretin looking for a cheap laugh. But I have brought true happiness to the unwashed masses. And how am I repaid for my sacrifices?

MR H: Ermmm…

KILLJOY: Geeze, what is with the attitude?

A: Partnered with a man whose obsession with breakfast foods is keeping him from reaching his true potential…

KJ: Hey, Cadryn isn’t that bad…a bit excitable from all the sugar he eats but not bad…

A: And forced into a tag team match against a supposedly “randomly drawn” team of two over-powered, self-obsessed man-children in what is clearly an attempt to deny the masses their salvation.

HAMPHRIES: Salvation…er…

A: You may refer to me as ‘sir’ little man…

HAMPHRIES: *clearly becoming increasingly concerned* Sir…

A: My desire to be part of the XWF’s so-called ‘best’ and part of a subjective list is nothing more than a smokescreen for my true goal. All these years I have conned the gullible into believing I have no true desire for power in the form of title belts.

But they are wrong…

KJ: No, that is pretty much the truth…

AGUAFIESTAS: I have spent many a year making all of the so-called matchmakers and corporate movers and shakers think I was a harmless novelty act good for putting people in the seats of the arenas they fill week by week. But I have been really building.

KJ: What, you mean like lego bricks?

A: This #KJXWFT51 movement is really a recruiting drive…my search for like-minded men and women who understand the realities of the world. People who are ready for a change in the world of sports entertainment.

MR H: A change?

KJ: A change?

A: For far too long this business has been overrun by anti-heroes, people who cannot speak a full sentence without using *shudder* blue language. Young women feeling that having to dress in less and less clothing in the squared circle as being the ideal way to gain infamy. Men so serious in their desire to maim that they have forgotten that we as a group of entertainers must work together rather than look at destroying each other.

KJ: I’m not totally that against that idea…

AGUAFIESTAS: But people like Robbie Bourbon and Jim Caedus see men like as nothing more than insects to stomp on. But this insect, as they will learn, is ready to sting…

As the transformed Augafiestas paces and rants poor Mr Hamphries, who had only came there to make a mask for our hero to try and get into the mind of his opponent, cowers. Meanwhile, seemingly in the mind of the new monster the true Killjoy is frozen in shock

AUGAFIESTAS: The Lethal Lottery will prove to be truly lethal, for that will be the night in which I will unleash the true hell of #KJXWF51. All the shirts that I have been giving out over the last weeks have been laced with a special chemical of my own creation…

KILLJOY: What? Really? Wait, that can’t be right. I would have remembered that…I think…

A: A chemical that can control minds…

MR H: I’m not sure I like this…

KJ: Mind control? That sounds a awful lot like something a super…villain…

…oh snap!

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: HYcOmH9.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
(02-11-2017)