Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Training with the beast
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-07-2013, 01:15 PM

May 7th 2013 - Jason E Smith's private Gym

Scene begins we Jason running the ropes sweat pouring down his forehead like heavy rain hitting hard on window, Jason had been training for a good few hours but he was a bit out of it compared to normal, we see Jason's trainer at the side shouting stuff in the ring

Luke Madison: What is wrong with you.... faster!!!!.... Why are you slowing down!!!, keep the pace up!!!!

After couple more minutes of running the ropes his trainer Madison tells him to stop, he gets in the ring

Luke Madison: what is wrong with you, i should know better from a man that i have known for six years and you have never been as bad as this

Jason E Smith: I don't know... i just

Luke Madison: Are you getting lazy is that it?

Jason E Smith: no i just feel like i have lost that fire, after my loss last week, something triple threat match use to be right up my street, coming to US has changed me but for not the better

Luke stares at Jason he pauses and then says

Luke Madison: reed get in the ring i want you to wrestle Jason

reed gets nervous about stepping in the ring with Jason but gets in and prepares himself

Jason E Smith: reed are you serious the guys a stick insect

Luke Madison: I don't get paid enough to see you look like idiot in the ring

Jason looks at Luke then stares at reed and then hits him with powerful clothesline for a few minutes Jason had the upon hand to the point where Luke was about to call it, then for a split second Jason got distracted it was like he was looking out into endless space, reed hit a series of move and Jason came back to world when he realised he was on his back centre of the ring, Jason quickly got up and punch reed in the face which knocked him back, Luke told them both to stop and he got back into the ring to talk to Jason

Luke Madison: what was that, where is that fire?, where is that beast?

Jason E Smith: i am distracted, i want get my hands on someone right now I don't want be here

Luke Madison: I get what this is about, its about that AJ powell, HAHAHA seriously that idiot seems to run his mouth and just says stuff to get attention without any thought, use his comments to get the beast to come out, don't let it be distraction, let it be your focus

Jason E Smith: Brian Campbell as well wants to strangle me with black belt i seem to right target on my back this week, but your right as always....

Jason pauses and notices reed get up finally, and hits him with a superkick

Luke Madison: training over, after your match back here sharp and please be better i seriously don't get paid enough

As Luke leaves the Gym Jason applies the beast choke (rear naked choke) to reed and make him unconscious, Jason then shouts out loud

Jason E Smith: you can say anything, make up little fantasies in your head but there is one thing that will remain the same i am the most dangerous, powerful man in that match, because with beast expect anything

Jason lets go of the beast choke and grabs his bag and heads to the door then tuns back and says

Jason E Smith: good training session reed
Edit Hate Post Like Post