Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumormill
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2017, 12:48 PM

A man in a suit comes down the ramp as the announcers and house show fans look on puzzled. He enters with mic in hand and a clipboard with a seemingly prepared statement.

My name is Donald Drisk. I am here as legal council on behalf of Mr.Gabriel Reno to respond to recent rumors about his various endorsement contracts outside of XWF contractual obligations. Firstly, Mr.Reno would like to state that hair volume is nothing to joke about. Split ends are a dilemma plaguing modern society and an issue he feels, is not taken seriously enough. Loreal Paris is a partner in shooting lavish commercials to bring awareness to this devastating problem in a tasteful and sexy manner. Now, there have been whispers also heard about Tampax, the female tampon brand being in cahoots with Mr.Reno on a new ad campaign. And I can now officially announce that the new TAMPAX GOLD CAMPAIGN starring Robert Main will be funded by Mr.Reno to help charitably bring awareness to yeast infections, such as Shaun Crowe. We will announce more as further details become available... also if you will direct your attention to the X-Tron, Mr.Reno has a special message for Mr.Main about their upcoming bout... thank you.

[Image: czooxJF.jpg]