Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mister Black and .......
Jason Black

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2017, 08:32 PM

He doesn't know when it began or why, but for as long as he could remember, Jason Black always wanted to be a fighter. Black. Was that even his real name? He couldn't seem to remember, everything was a blur to the young Asian American male from Pittsburgh.

The duffle bag swung over his left shoulder was heavy with his possessions. Many possessions you'd find in a normal man's every day luggage to the stuff that you may not find. The well dressed thirty year old walked through the arena hallway quietly, his eyes shrouded in the mystery of a pair of black raybans, his jet black hair pulled up in a tight ball at the back of his skull.

Hearing footsteps coming in his direction, he stopped. He narrowed his already narrow dark eyes under those glasses and listened...and waited...who would be the first person he met?
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-06-2017, 09:40 PM

Hey boy. How do you feel about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2017, 10:34 PM

Jesus is a cunt!
Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-06-2017, 10:41 PM

Son, you don't speak about our Lord that way. I'll take that $5 dollar devil lock, dip it in the blood of the lamb, and write scriptures across the inside of your eyelids. You think Revelations was frightening? You ain't seen a damn thing yet, boy. Like I said, there's plenty of pues in my church, and I'd be glad to sit that ass down.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-06-2017, 10:45 PM

This isn't the first time that I've heard your lame line about church pues, yet you haven't backed those words up even once. You know where to find me Zirado, in that ring, every single show. By the way, I believe my comment nailed it! Hahaha
Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-06-2017, 10:56 PM

I tell you what, you done soured my sweet tea. I'll take you to school, partner. Sunday school, that is. I'll teach you all about nails, when I become the final nail in a long overdue coffin. I'd go ahead and get fitted for a suit. Probably best to be well dressed when you fail this test. I'll pray for ya, though. That's what we do round this house. We pray for our enemies to find the guidance they so very need.
Hate Post Like Post
Jason Black

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2017, 05:31 PM

As he listened to the two ladies bicker back and forth, he shook his head. Were they seriously standing here in the hallway, having an argument? His brown eyes narrowed and he reached into his jacket pocket pulling out a silver, monogram zippo and a pack of Marlboro red cigarettes. He raised a smoke to his lips and lit it, then exhaling smoke, he spoke. "Exactly what have I stepped foot in? What kind of shit is this? Here we have a bargain store Jesus, who must have stolen his clothes from Fabio arguing with..." He looked the "other one" up and down. "....excuse me...but aren't you the guy from The Misfits? Sir...I'm afraid steroids aren't welcomed here in the XWF. I passed all of my wellness tests, but you...oh boy. You know, I think I understand..."

"I get it. I really do. You're angry because the local Hot Topic wasn't hiring?"

"As for religion..."
he shrugged his shoulders and blew smoke in their faces. "...I'm an atheist, you morons."
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-07-2017, 06:47 PM

Smoking is bad for you, sugapie.

As is insulting my Gravy.

You've been warned.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Crucifix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-07-2017, 07:47 PM

(02-07-2017, 05:31 PM)Jason Black Said: As he listened to the two ladies bicker back and forth, he shook his head. Were they seriously standing here in the hallway, having an argument? His brown eyes narrowed and he reached into his jacket pocket pulling out a silver, monogram zippo and a pack of Marlboro red cigarettes. He raised a smoke to his lips and lit it, then exhaling smoke, he spoke. "Exactly what have I stepped foot in? What kind of shit is this? Here we have a bargain store Jesus, who must have stolen his clothes from Fabio arguing with..." He looked the "other one" up and down. "....excuse me...but aren't you the guy from The Misfits? Sir...I'm afraid steroids aren't welcomed here in the XWF. I passed all of my wellness tests, but you...oh boy. You know, I think I understand..."

"I get it. I really do. You're angry because the local Hot Topic wasn't hiring?"

"As for religion..."
he shrugged his shoulders and blew smoke in their faces. "...I'm an atheist, you morons."

Really don't think the walking around the arena like a lost puppy has any right to call anyone a "moron". You might not have a god but you better find someone to pray to if you treat some of the older boys the way you treated those two.

Brian slides his bat off his shoulder and drops it into his right hand. He stares Jason down before smiling.

We got a brave one, don't we? Tell me kid, how far does bravery get a man? Does it get him the perfect life? No. You know what does? Deception. The best way to beat a man is to trick them into thinking they're safe. I hope you don't think you're safe because there are 4 guys in this hallway that would love to welcome you to this company with an ass-whoopin'. Well, 3. I'm off to find that Demarco fella'.

Brian pushes Jason before walking out of site, leaving the new kid to deal with the men he pissed off.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-07-2017, 07:59 PM

(02-07-2017, 05:31 PM)Jason Black Said: "As for religion..." he shrugged his shoulders and blew smoke in their faces. "...I'm an atheist, you morons."

"Brother Black, this vessel too, used to be an Atheist, but once my Broken condeetion manifested, I was greeted by the Seven Deities: Neric, Cohle, Chall, Sirko, Astarr, Gustavo, and Brohare! They are whom I choose to follow!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jason Black

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2017, 06:43 AM

Cadryn Said:Smoking is bad for you, sugapie.

As is insulting my Gravy.

You've been warned.

"Warned? Warned of what? From the looks of it, the only thing to worry about out of you two is fear of myself being molested. Gay. Gravy? That must make you the potatoes. Mashed potatoes, which are soft. Suppose it's not too much of a stretch. You two take your asses back to whatever sex dungeon you crawled out of, because if you step in the ring with me, there will be no safe word. Capice, boys?"

Crucifix Said:Really don't think the walking around the arena like a lost puppy has any right to call anyone a "moron". You might not have a god but you better find someone to pray to if you treat some of the older boys the way you treated those two.

"Right. So now you're going to threaten me with a bat? Pft. Those two had it coming, someone should put them in their places. As for wandering around like a lost puppy, shit son, you don't know the half of it. Ya see, puppies grow up to be vicious dogs and what you're lookin' at? Is a fuckin' pitbull. Now put that bat away before I break it over your empty head and stick the sharpened end up your ass."

He tilted his head as he just stared at Oswald. "Ya know, it's sad. The craziest person I've met here makes the most sense. Don't think for one second that means I'd choose to believe in the same thing you do, but I will respect your beliefs."
Ally Worsted Offline
Totally new here

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-08-2017, 06:49 AM

I LOVE JESUS!
Hate Post Like Post
Jason Black

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2017, 07:31 AM

(02-08-2017, 06:49 AM)Buronan Said: I LOVE JESUS!

"You obviously love looking stupid as well."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Black's post:
Thomas Nixon (02-08-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-08-2017, 11:28 PM

I have managed to make enough enemies in the last few weeks. :Bows out:
Hate Post Like Post