Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
IT'S ROOKIEPOOL!!!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-06-2017, 05:56 PM

NOCMM turns off Rookiepool's promo where he talks to some loser about rookie shit that no one cares about. At the end he is very unimpressed. Deadpool or even that old rookie Gator would have been much funnier. This guy was just a rambling who cares way too much about rookie history, why would someone even think to bring up a complete no-one like Gator or Theo Pryce, a man who once bribed management because he was afraid to wrestler a manager with no wrestling training?

NOCMM: What a boring promo. Once again he exposed to everyone how superficial and lame he is. This Rookieman can't seem to find the heart of his image problems. That means he will never solve them. The answer is staring him right in his fucking rookie face too. I clearly out-lined why every single old skool fan thinks he a Deadpool rip-off, but he went and pretended it had something to do with wearing a mask.

NOCMM takes a bite out of his monkey leg.

NOCMM: Did I say anything about masks? Of course not, but Burofag loves to make straw-man arguments almost as much as he loves to think about black dicks. Maybe he's listening this time. I'm not talking about looking like Deadpool, you fucking . That's one of the only things that makes you a cheap knock off instead of a carbon-copy. I was talking about the way you presented your promo and the story you attempted to tell, but you'll never see that. It's obviously a higher concept than what you're capable of understanding.

NOCMM gives the camera an invisible smile.

NOCMM: Attacking what you don't understand does nothing to empower you. It won't make you anymore likely to defeat my client. All it will do is alienate you from those that do understand. Unlucky for you the old skool fans do understand the point I made. I wouldn't have made the connection without their support.

NOCMM finishes his meal.

NOCMM: Buronan will continue to hide behind his style that much more intelligent people already perfected, and continue to try and cash in on their success like so many others will do as well. At the end of the day all Buronan has is the fact that he doesn't look like Deadpool and the fact that he's a sell-out. Nothing else sets him apart from that crowd. And that's why my client will take him to the

HERO

XTREME

POINT

NINE!

NOCMM puts the remaining monkey bones in his trashcan as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post