Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open up your soul!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 11:42 AM

"EX DUBBAYEW EFF!

I knew you'd come!

Now that my BROKEN BRILLIANCE has come to light, as undoubtedly many have seen, I can commune with the souls of others, yyyyeeeesssss... and I can tell you the journey of your soul! I know this soul yearns to communicate with the souls of others, to find its ally! To find those that worthy of DELETION! Yyyeeessss... So, I offer up to you, the EX DUBBAYEW EFF Roster, to have our souls entwine and try to find if we are to be ALLIES or if you will have to become my en-e-may.

So come! Come! Don't be afraid! I am not going to hurt you! Let us concoct the most marvelous symphony as our souls connect and I tell you where your soul was born, and what your vessels have been in the past! Yyyyesssss...

Come and bask in my BROKEN BRILLIANCE!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-02-2017, 11:52 AM

*sniffs air"

I smell a lawsuit for blatant copyright infringement, anyone else smell that?

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-02-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-02-2017)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-02-2017, 11:54 AM

Finally something I can agree on with you, Pimp

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 12:01 PM

"Brother Johnson!

I knew you'd come!

Did you wish to have your soul and mine to have a conversation? Did you wish to be told the journey of that light within your vessel? Or have you come to proclaim yourself enemy of mine?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 12:05 PM

(02-02-2017, 11:52 AM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: *sniffs air"

I smell a lawsuit for blatant copyright infringement, anyone else smell that?

That's probably that off-brand jheri curl you're wearin', monkey.

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Nate's post:
Jefferson Jackson (02-02-2017)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 12:13 PM

(02-02-2017, 12:01 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "Brother Johnson!

I knew you'd come!

Did you wish to have your soul and mine to have a conversation? Did you wish to be told the journey of that light within your vessel? Or have you come to proclaim yourself enemy of mine?"

'' I'm Undecided If I should join you or fuck you over.''

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Law suit smaw suit

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 01:02 PM

(02-02-2017, 12:13 PM)Shade Said:

I knew you'd come!

"Brother Shade! Yyyeeeesss, I can sense the anger, the hatred within you. The vessel you are angry at, he did not know how to properly utilize your skills. This vessel of mine, he was not meant to be, a leader. No no no no... He had not had his BROKEN BRILLIANCE awoken, to reveal his full potential, yyyyeeessss... So you see, I can see you would rather DELETE this vessel than be DELETED, ahhh-ohhhhh-yeeeesssss... However I must be adamant in asking you to not DELETE this vessel. For I have just started to begin my work! It would be such a shame if you were to take this vessel and hurt it before it is ready for true competition! So, Brother Shade. I humbly request that you be neutral to this vessel. For the soul within it, harbors no ill will towards you, and my work, yyyeeessss, my work, it MUST continue!"

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 01:15 PM

(02-02-2017, 01:02 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said:
(02-02-2017, 12:13 PM)Shade Said:

I knew you'd come!

"Brother Shade! Yyyeeeesss, I can sense the anger, the hatred within you. The vessel you are angry at, he did not know how to properly utilize your skills. This vessel of mine, he was not meant to be, a leader. No no no no... He had not had his BROKEN BRILLIANCE awoken, to reveal his full potential, yyyyeeessss... So you see, I can see you would rather DELETE this vessel than be DELETED, ahhh-ohhhhh-yeeeesssss... However I must be adamant in asking you to not DELETE this vessel. For I have just started to begin my work! It would be such a shame if you were to take this vessel and hurt it before it is ready for true competition! So, Brother Shade. I humbly request that you be neutral to this vessel. For the soul within it, harbors no ill will towards you, and my work, yyyeeessss, my work, it MUST continue!"

Okay bro, If you insist I will play your game for a little while, It might quench my boredom.

Hate Post Like Post
Killjoy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-02-2017, 01:18 PM

*Killjoy peers hard at Sephtis*

Are you sure we haven't met somewhere? I'm positive I've seen you somewhere before...

[Image: HYcOmH9.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 01:30 PM

(02-02-2017, 01:15 PM)Shade Said:
(02-02-2017, 12:13 PM)Shade Said: '' I'm Undecided If I should join you or fuck you over.''

Okay bro, If you insist I will play your game for a little while, It might quench my boredom.

"Ahhh ohhhh yyyeessss! Thank you for this opportunity, Brother Shade!"

(02-02-2017, 01:18 PM)Killjoy Said: *Killjoy peers hard at Sephtis*

Are you sure we haven't met somewhere? I'm positive I've seen you somewhere before...

"It is quite possible! This vessel has been around for a couple of years in the EX DUBBAYEW EFF! However, until our souls commune, Brother Joyeaux, I cannot tell you if we had ever been allies or enemies, if we were brothers in the battlefield, or if we were simply two souls who have never met! Do you wish for our souls to communicate? I can tell you everything I can if you would let me."

Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 02:05 PM

(02-02-2017, 01:30 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said:
(02-02-2017, 01:15 PM)Shade Said: [quote='Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis' pid='116454' dateline='1486069343']

"Ahhh ohhhh yyyeessss! Thank you for this opportunity, Brother Shade!"

Your welcome I guess

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2017, 02:06 PM

(02-02-2017, 12:13 PM)Shade Said: '' I'm Undecided If I should join you or fuck you over.''

That's extremely unlikely, my friend.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 02:19 PM

(02-02-2017, 02:06 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(02-02-2017, 01:02 PM)Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis Said: "Brother Shade! Yyyeeeesss, I can sense the anger, the hatred within you. The vessel you are angry at, he did not know how to properly utilize your skills. This vessel of mine, he was not meant to be, a leader. No no no no... He had not had his BROKEN BRILLIANCE awoken, to reveal his full potential, yyyyeeessss... So you see, I can see you would rather DELETE this vessel than be DELETED, ahhh-ohhhhh-yeeeesssss... However I must be adamant in asking you to not DELETE this vessel. For I have just started to begin my work! It would be such a shame if you were to take this vessel and hurt it before it is ready for true competition! So, Brother Shade. I humbly request that you be neutral to this vessel. For the soul within it, harbors no ill will towards you, and my work, yyyeeessss, my work, it MUST continue!"

That's extremely unlikely, my friend.

Is that true Doctor, the are you going to quench this prince boredom

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 02:25 PM

What is this the fucking circus now?

Hey shade, I got something that will eclipse your light.

I call them Mr.Jack Johnson and Dr.Kenneth Noisewater.
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 02:30 PM

(02-02-2017, 02:25 PM)RADICALRENO Said:

What is this the fucking circus now?

Hey shade, I got something that will eclipse your light.

I call them Mr.Jack Johnson and Dr.Kenneth Noisewater.

Oh is that all you're going to say. Cool I guess, Try please to be more exciting you're making me fall asleep Radical.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-02-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2017, 02:55 PM

Hm. Not saying I would, not saying I wouldn't. All I was saying is if you're looking for some excitement...... You're probably looking in the wrong place with Mister Ghost Tank. Just trying to save you some hassle.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 02:57 PM

(02-02-2017, 02:55 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Hm. Not saying I would, not saying I wouldn't. All I was saying is if you're looking for some excitement...... You're probably looking in the wrong place with Mister Ghost Tank. Just trying to save you some hassle.

I'll take that to consideration.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-02-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2017, 03:28 PM

He watched the men talk to one another and it caused him such joy!

"Wonderful! WONDERFUL! Magnificent! Yeessss. Hello to you all! Have you come to marvel at my BROKEN BRILLIANCE?! Yyyyeeesssss... This is absolutely astounding! It's been so long since I've seen you all! Are you here to have your souls talked to? Hmm? Mine own wishes to communicate! It yearns for kinship! It has not met someone with its age!

Oh good Brother D'Ville! How marvelous it is to see you again! You look better than ever!

And you! Brother McBride! The person who beat this vessel and took the Hart championship away! How are you, Brother McBride!? I do hope you are limiting yourself when you smoke and drink! I don't want to see your soul in the ether so soon!

Yyyeeessss! Don't be afraid! Is there not yet a soul within its vessel, that wishes to communicate with mine?! I have no reason to hurt you! Especially not during something so important!"

Hate Post Like Post