Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-17-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Brandon Moore removed from LL
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2017, 05:52 PM

Shane appears on screen. He is seated in a nicely padded, black leather chair that looks far too comfortable for anyone's own good. Shane's piercing eyes gaze forward, through the camera and possibly into our very souls as his expression is unreadable.

And there it is...

That slightest twitch on the left side of his mouth... or was that an involuntary smirk he immediately held back?

It is my ever so unfortunate duty to inform all of you that our dear friend Brandon Moore has been removed from Lethal Lottery contention.

Shane's eyes slowly shift like a pair of spotlights and they land on a very lethal vision...........................................

..........................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................

............................................................................................

MAIN EVENT
Unknown Soldier & Moore & Shane 's hand picked replacement
- vs -
Donald Trump & Talia Areano

.......................And therrrrre we have it... no reason for Shane to hold back that smirk any longer as blackness descends.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Vincent Lane (02-01-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Vincent Lane (02-01-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-02-2017, 03:50 PM

Should be me n soldier.. just sayin

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2017, 06:58 PM

I have decided who the replacement will be, and that person is already preparing their first promo as we speak...

That person also tells me they will be winning the entire Lethal Lottery tournament, and I believe them... meaning: Not gilly confirmed.

Now suck my black hole dick.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
The Monster of Htaed (02-16-2017), Vincent Lane (02-02-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-02-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 07:05 PM

, my old GM!

Why do you sound so excited? We don't even like this guy!

Sure I do, you don't know me!

I'm in our head, I know more about us than I'd like too, bologna boy!

Micheal holds up a finger as if to make a point, but realizes that he is without words at the moment. He turns and walks out, but not before looking back at Shane and holding a phone hand sign to his mouth.

Call me...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
(02-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-16-2017)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-16-2017, 08:32 PM

Father Slathe: "Oooh the Mystery and darkness, tempers flare, and blood is boiling, my pet and I have found such splendid gathering grounds that is for sure!"

Father Slathe watches from the shadows with a sneaky grin.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post