Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"WARN" - RP 2 v Random/Vega
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2017, 05:34 PM

Uncharacteristic..

That's how I would describe my run in with nurse Urkawk yesterday. I've never put my hands on a female, except for my own mother of course. I'm typically not a violent person. It's almost like, when I'm pushed to the point of breaking, those repressed memories resurface, and manifest an anger, a hatred, so intense, it's uncontrollable.

I feel terrible for the things that I do when I'm in a state of uncontrolled rage. It took years of therapy, granted, god awful therapy, to undue the damage I did to my own psyche. How long before the guilt fades away, and I'm no longer spending my days trying harder to bury feelings than to express them? Because of what my mother did to me, I'll never know the joy of loving a woman. I'll never know the feeling of happiness in the sense of a romantic connection, an unbreakable bond with another human being.

It's not fair. But, it is what it is, as they say. And I'll now spend the rest of my days wondering if I murdered a rapist, or murdered someone with a husband, kids, and the white picket fence dream I'll never have.

Cadryn stands up, walking away from the cheap bed he has occupied for the last 24 hours. A cheap bed, a cheap motel, in an even cheaper part of town.

After my stoic exit from the hospital, I managed to find this rundown motel. You can always count on there being a motel that doesn't ask for ID in the slums. And that's what I needed last night. I needed time to reflect, to let the situation blow over, to stay out of the limelight for a moment.

I did manage to catch Gravy's promo on the internet. Smart phones, they still amaze me. The capability they seem to have is endless. Of course, I finally realized after watching his promo that the cops could use it to track me. But, I figure they'd have already been here if I was the suspect they were searching for. I'm going to read you a little excerpt from his promo. Because, for a guy who doesn't know me, and has no intentions of befriending me, he sure knows a hell of a lot about me.

“Micheal found Cadryn's sense of humor to be funny sure, but he also thought the guy was hiding something dark, something that made Micheal nervous. Turns out that Graves was right. Cadryn revealed in a promo that his mother was sexually molesting him for quite a few years. From thirteen to eighteen before Cadryn finally brought it all to an end by drowning her in a large pot that was filled with Life cereal. By itself this indecent would do little to discourage Graves. Cadryn was a victim, and he did what he did to stop the sexual and mental abuse that his mother forced him to endure for five years. It's obvious however, that this indecent with his mother caused something to break inside of Cadryn. If you pay attention to his mannerisms, you can tell that he is still a mess in the head. He acts like a wide eyed overly happy child most of the time. He seems starved for affection, and sexually confused. He seems to only look for affection from other men, which makes sense when you think about the fact that it was his mother, a woman that hurt him. His advances towards those men also seem to come off as gay at first glance, but Micheal seems to think that he has that figured out. Micheal believes that Cadryn doesn't fully understand what he is saying to people, or how weird something like dildo-chucks are. Nice ass is a compliment, not one that is taken too kindly by most girls these days, but a compliment none the less. Cadryn doesn't look for the attention of women though, subconsciously he is afraid of them.”

He's right you know. From the first word to the last, that man has done what Dr. Sayn and numerous other doctors could not. Diagnose me. They say that “birds of a feather flock together”. There may be more truth to that than we'll ever know.

RANDOM you hear the words that we speak, yet you choose to write us off as something so easily beaten. I mean, you hired crazy ass Gary Busey to be your manager. I actually think that's more insane than Graves and I put together. But, we all know how you really feel. Gravy, me, Fravey, that other weird voice thing Graves does where I think it's him, but it could be Satan, hell I don't know.

The point is..

You're scared, pal. And, understandably so. I mean hell, Graves just went toe to toe with Robbie Bourbon last week and had him beat. I did the same against Jim Caedus and had him beat.

It's fun, you know? Running around a building, pretending you're the best at something, that you're a champion. I walked around proclaiming to be the undeniable TV Champion. I wore a cardboard belt, because well, like Graves said, I'm practically a child. When I don't get what I want, I throw tantrums. So I made my own belt, and began to parade around and show people what a champion looks like. Jim Caedus is no champion, and I was not beaten on Savage. I refuse to adhere to your rules, and your beliefs about what a champion is. Because, belt or no belt, I am the champion.

I noticed you came out in the midst of my match because you “forgot when your match was”. Do you expect me to believe that? Do you expect XWF fans to believe that? You're lucky I was busy, otherwise, I assure you, you wouldn't have made it to your actual match. I honestly think that everything you do is a front. A cowardice front, created by a man who has more emotional, and mental problems than anyone else around here. And that's fucking saying something, son. Because I was pretty sure Graves took the cake on that one. Being Satan's Valet and all.

I will not sit here and trash talk you RANDOM, because frankly, it isn't worth my time. Telling the truth about your cowardice, and your inability to commit, heavily stated by the name and attitude you have chosen: Truth, not trash talk. I will give you some credit, however, your partner Las Vegas, or Savio Vega, or whoever the hell you decided to team up with, isn't even worth mentioning. Except for right there, of course.

You're going to find out come Savage why Graves and I are two of the top contenders in this company, and why you'll be soon be reduced to just another whipping boy fit to fight those unworthy to step into the ring with us.

So I implore you to strap on your dollar store costume, and step inside that ring with me. I'd like to tell you I'll take it easy on you, but I won't. As you may well know, I have a little bit of pent up aggression and anger that I need to dispose of. And who better than to receive it than a guy no one will remember after Saturday? Hell, we're doing you a favor. You'll get a bigger pop just being in the same building as us. So, for that, you're welcome.

Cadryn pulls a bottle of pills out of his bag. It's apparent that he is still sore from the beating he took from Bourbon on Savage. Cadryn opens the bottle and pops 2-3 of the pills in to his mouth and swallows them. Cadryn lays back down in bed, propping his legs up on a pillow to try and ease some of the pain in his back.

Even in my current state, you don't stand a chance. You can break, or attempt to break every bone in my body and I'll still keep coming. As I said before, you probably think that Graves being the bigger man is going to do most of the work. Untrue. Graves as amazing as he is, doesn't need to worry about you this week. He has more important things to do, dealing with JJ and Robbie Bourbon. So, it shall be you vs me. I'm laying the bricks of a foundation, and like the rest of my opponents, you'll be just another brick in the wall..

Cadryn throws his phone down on the other side of the bed and closes his eyes.

Fravey: Good night, Caddypoo.

CT: Good night, Fra..

Cadryn quickly sits up in bed, obviously shaken up by the fact that Fravey told him good night.

CT: Wait, I..I..I didn't actually say anything. How did you get here, and how are you even communicating with me? I've already told everyone I was just dicking around, trying to lure Graves into my friendship jail..

Fravey: Well, pal, it looks as though I'm here to stay. And if you're not actually talking for me, then that says a lot about those pills you just took..

Cadryn quickly grabs the bottle of pills off the night stand and begins reading the label.

CT: It says nothing about hearing voices..

Fravey: Looks as though you have a few more problems than you thought, chief.

CT: This is 400% bullshit..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]