Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 11:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"WE" - RP1 vs RANDOM and VENOM
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2017, 03:17 PM

A dark ally in some city, location undisclosed. Micheal Graves is sitting on the wet pavement, his back against an old brick wall. Still in his wrestling gear from this past Saturday. Dried blood mixed with peeling, mostly missing paint adorns his face. A single light flickers on and off above him. It's about to blow, and when it does, there will be nothing but darkness. Micheal is already becoming accustomed to darkness though. He realizes that he is completely out of his mind. They always said that when you go mad, you don't realize it. Micheal now knows that to be false. HE completely realizes just how fucked in the head he really is. He knows full well how crazy he looks when he talks to himself, one personality claiming to be a demon. Micheal knows full well that he must question everything that he sees and hears, because he can no longer trust his own senses to tell him the truth. It's not that Micheal doesn't know that he is crazy, it's that he just doesn't care to fight it anymore.

I don't understand. I had the match won, I had Robbie Bourbons number. Then Jefferson Jackson came down and interjected himself into my match. Why? I've been scratching my head for the past couple of days trying to figure it out. I haven't done anything that I've felt was out of line here.

You did kill that other Michael Graves, and store his body in your closet. Now Cadryn is runnign around with his decapitated rotting head for everyone to see.

Would you fucking shut up! I handle the opening monologues, not you!

Well maybe if you allowed me to do them once in a while, somebody might actually give a damn about what we have to say.

Fine, give it your best shot!

Alright, so that overweight meat bag, Robbie Bourbon walked out of Savage with his oh so precious Hart title intact. We were royally fucked by XWF GM JJ, and now we are being forced into a tag team match with the guy who fills his cereal bowl with donkey cum, Cadryn Tiberius. What does that mean for us? It means that Jefferson Jackson and Robbie Bourbon need to get their affairs in order. Because sooner or later, they are going to find themselves standing face to face with a situation that they can't handle. That shall be saved for later however, because right now we have more important things to deal with. RANDOM, and person whom I previously had no interest in, has decided that it wise to muster up the courage to even attempt to speak up to me. RANDOM thinks that he is better than us, RANDOM thinks that he can beat us, and RANDOM doesn't even care that he has been teamed up with a sad sack of shit that has even less talent than he does. RANDOM thinks that he can play some sort of mind games with us by making gay jokes, but RANDOM doesn't seem to understand that we are a demon from Hell. We care not for the mortal concept of gender, and we will fuck whom-or-what ever gives us pleasure.

WAIT A MINUTE, I'M NOT HAVING S...

Shut up Graves! RANDOM thinks that he is somehow prepared for the devastation that we bring to the ring because he hired Gary Busey to be his trainer? Tell us something RANDOM, what exactly is it that Gary Busey has to offer you? What obscure knowledge of this combat sport has he been able to impart on you? To prepare you for a tables match, he set you on fire. What is his plan for you when it comes to us? Might I suggest that he have you grease yourself up with bologna fat, because there's no way you're leaving that ring without getting fucked.

You may need to take a step back RANDOM, and realize that you have fooled yourself into thinking that you even stand a chance of walking away victorious. I know that you will try and throw that debut victory over John Black in our face, and you will also try to point out how I've lost my last two matches. Well allow me a moment to properly explain your situation to you. First of all, John Black is not exactly one of the elite around here. Don't believe me? Go back and check his match and promo history. He is a solid talent sure, but Thaddeus Duke and Robbie Bourbon he is not. When we faced Thaddeus Duke, we were not the entity that we are now. We were separated, isolated, alone. Even without my help, Micheal put up a decent fight, but with my help Micheal would have won. Micheal had my help when we faced Robbie Bourbon, and for all intents and purposes we won that match. If Jefferson Jackson had not involved himself in our business, we would have walked away with the Black Hart title. Alas, excuses, they make me sick. I do not normally subscribe to the idea of explaining away a loss, but I feel that it is important for you to realize how little of a chance you have. You are not Robbie Bourbon, and you are not Thaddeus Duke. We've watched your promos, and we've taken measure of your merit. You of course, came up short. Coming up short is something that your tag team partner knows all too well also. Because in his short career here in the XWF, he has proven that he is both lazy, and untalented. He does not put in the work required to become one of the elite. Venom Vega has no heart, no drive, no desire to do anything more than collect a paycheck. He'll show up for our match, and he will half halfheartedly put up a fight. He will be there, but in the end he will prove to be dead weight.

My partner on the other hand, dispute whatever our personal feelings may be towards him. HE will show up, he will fight hard, and he will help ensure our victory. It's not that we need his help. Frankly we could defeat you two shit stains by our self, but the fact that Cadryn can be counted on only goes to further cement your crushing defeat. Cadryn Tiberius defeated our crazy doctor Justin Sayn with ease. Cadryn Tiberius took the XWF Television champion to his limits in a match that only ended due to a silly time limit, and not because he was beaten.

Since you've joined this company RANDOM, you have only managed to squeak out a win over John Black, and make a fool of yourself behind the scenes trying to pick on new talents. Darren Zirado loves Jesus, so what? Where is it your place to try and trample on his beliefs? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Jesus, but I am a fan of shit heels like yourself not trying to force your bullshit on others. An opinion that only goes to show how ignorant you are by the way. Do you really have the nerve to tell that poor man that his God is not real? How do you know this RANDOM? What makes you so sure that you have all of the answers? News flash, I'm a fucking demon! I'm not a pretend demon, I'm not a TV demon, I'm a torture your soul for all eternity because you THOUGHT you were a wicked mother fucker, until you came to my house and found out what true wickedness was all about fucking demon! If I exist, then obviously there is a Heaven and Hell, and with that come God, Jesus, and Lucifer. For fucks sake Jesus H. Christ is a Bourbon man! He used to wrestle matches in the XWF as well. For you to say that Jesus doesn't exist just goes to show how ignorant to the world you truly are! Yet you think that you can beat us, you think that you are better than Cadryn and our self? Let us explain something to you RANDOM, even if you replaced Vega with Chris Chaos, you still wouldn't be able to beat us, because you are that fucking terrible!

Speaking of Chris Chaos for a moment. Don't think that I forgot that we were supposed to have a match this week on Savage. Chaos, you promised us that if we could defeat you, you would offer us a shot at that Universal title. Then we noticed that you did not opt in for this card at all. If you think that we will play your game and participate in this Shove-It that you are putting together, you are wrong. We have already stated that your title was not our concern.

No no I want the title!

We just want to teach your that history lesson that was promised. So like we said before Chris, get bored, and opt in to Savage.

Suddenly the light about Micheal quits flickering, and just burns out entirely.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Chris Chaos (01-31-2017)