Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"RADICALITY" Fact Check: FALSE
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-29-2017, 11:36 AM

Recently, claims were made that both Trax and Thomas Nixon are gay together. The intelligence community has researched the claim and has found absolutely zero evidence to support this premise.

There is some evidence that hints that Thomas Nixon is not gay.

Guppy Parsh Said:On notadoctoranymore99.com, The World's Greatest Detective, Batman released the following statement regarding the leader of PATROL and XWF Television Champion Thomas Nixon's sexuality.

"I heard a perfect rumor that the Television title was suspended, blemishing the otherwise impeccable title reign of Thomas Nixon because he is a gay. Well, to test this theory I had my butler watch his groin all match long to see if he was aroused and he says that at no point a noticeable tent was pitched. So I think that means he's straight, unless Brandon Moore is ugly and I can't tell. It's also possible that he has early onset erectile dysfunction like Gabe Reno's promo claims.

For those reasons I decided to investigate further into the lineage of the XWF Television Title, see if any out and out, for lack of a better term, , have held this title, and if they received similar treatment.

My research led me to two former champions Mr. Supernova, a pansexual alien from a distant planet who successfully defended the belt 12 times and Johnathon Heartsford a man who had rare consensual relations with notorious rapist Frodo Smackins, a midget who is taller than me. With a total of 14 defenses between them, neither of these former champions have ever had their title suspended despite their extra curricular bouts of sodomy.

Although I cannot confirm at this point whether or not Thomas Nixon is a gay unerring scoundrel, I can safely conclude that it was not the reason for suspension and that Mr. Lane's original explanation still stands.

On an unrelated note, if anyone knows the whereabouts of notorious rapist Frodo Smackins please let me know immediately as I would like to kill him as soon as possible."

To further the story, the intelligence community is considering that Gabe Reno is actually gay. The logic is that he calls his opponents homophobic slurs and tries to surround himself with women at all times in order to create a hetero-normative facade.

The only alternative theory is that Gabe Reno is attempting to act tough, when in reality he has a micro penis.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
Guppy Parsh (01-29-2017), JimCaedus (01-30-2017), Mr Killjoy (01-29-2017)