Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Executions
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-29-2017, 10:45 AM

The scene opens shortly after the last time we saw Trax, who after a phone call from Greg's Anthony's killer, cut his promo against Gabe Reno short. Trax then proceeded to teleport to Extreme Machine's place, where we now find Mr FN' Dominance pacing up an down in his living room while Paul "Extreme Machine" Hunter sits on his couch rubbing his chin.

What do you think he meant he's "almost ready" to meet you?

I don't know and don't care, dudes playing with us, he killed Greg Anthony, TRIED to kill us and he's STILL out there.

Trax stops pacing up and down and looks at Paul.

We got nothing on this guy yet? No voice recognition? No physical evidence on Greg's body from the autopsy? Nothing?

Nadda, this guy doesn't leave a trace, literally, that number he's calling off is untraceable, no evidence was on Gregs body either. This guy is an expert at clearing his tracks.

So what we got, some sort of disgruntled hitman?

Apparently so.

Great.

Trax looks around the large room he's in, pictures of Paul Hunters and Trax FCW glory days are all over the walls, a crystal chandelier looms overhead bathing everything in its ambient glow.

You safe here?

Dude I got 24/7 surveillance and security posted around the perimeters. Shits like Fort Knocks, like you requested I haven't left the house since that assassination attempt, but I can't keep shelled up in here forever.

I know I know, I'm going to deal with it, I'll find out who this guy is and then I'll find him.

Judging from the sound of it this guy is going to come to you.

Good, I'm counting on it then. When this coward decides to show himself I'll deal with him.

I know you will, WE will, but for now don't you have some other knuckle dragger to deal with?

Reno, shit right, I was actually in the middle of a promo before I came here. Mind if I finish it off here?

EM just shrugs.

Be my guest. Not like you wouldn't if I said no anyways.

Trax grins and turns to face the camera.

Reno, where was I? Oh yes, you cut a fourth promo because you're just so desperate to get yourself over and get my attention apparently. I appreciate the effort, as well as the effort you put into giving yourself numerous nicknames that hold no weight apparently. Icon? Hardly. New Mr FN Dominance? You wish you could have a career as successful as yours truly, there's only one Mr FN' Dominance and there will never be another, call yourself whatever you want, but after this match everyone will be calling you loser, you're your own biggest hype man, your own father didn't love you. Yet you want to talk about you've earned respect? What respect? Chris Chaos clearly doesn't care about you anymore, he mentions me more then you and seems to already think Trax vs Chaos is a lock, which it is. So one of the most relevant dudes on the roster other then myself doesn't respect you, neither does Doctor D'Ville, you tried to get in his business and he dismissed you like the brat of a child you are. So who important respects you? Members of management? Lane suspended you and then threw you in a tag team with someone you hate for his amusement and his bodyguard pelted you with bean bags bullets. Some respect. Meanwhile Chaos has gone on to record to say numerous times he considers ME the biggest threat to his title reign, Doctor D'Ville has told me that Trax vs Doc is sure to happen and when it does everyone knows that's going to be a classic, and me and the owner of this company, Vinnie Lane, had one of the greatest Universal Championship matches of all time at Snow Job last year, but hey you don't have to take my word for it, ask them, that's if they even give you the time of day to allow you to ask them.

You haven't earned anyone's respect, you're laughable, you try and play it off like I'm some nobody, some washed up never was even though the history books say different, you don't get people suggesting your name goes in the top 50 if you're a nobody Reno, reality check. Here's another fact, if you somehow beat me, I know for a fact you'll walk around with your gynecomastia ridden chest puffed out acting like beating me was a big deal, because of course it is. I can count the amount of wrestlers currently active in XWF that have had a more decorative career then me on one hand. But I don't have to worry about hearing your braggadocio mumblings after this, because just one Trap Silencer is all its going to take to put an end to that senseless noise. Its you that seems to have a weight on your shoulders, its you that seems to have a mind clouded by darkness, because the light simply doesn't seem switched on in there. I mean have you actually heard what you say? If someone was new to XWF and didn't know my history here in this company they might believe the things you say but anyone who has been following my career here since the start or is capable of doing research, something you are apparently clearly not capable of doing, knows you're just a contradictive bullshitting geek. I mean you was singing Gilmour's praises in that last promo when you went out your way almost to shit on him in the promo before that? Your promos are persistent but my God are they inconsistent, the most inconsistent pieces of crap I've ever had to listen to, and that's not even me "trash talking" you here, I'm legit being honest here. Like for real.

I've had "mild success" on Warfare? So winning the Universal Championship, Intercontinental Championship, and Xtreme Championship is "mild success"? Then what the fuck does someone have to do to be considered a great success Reno? You, who lost the Xtreme Championship in record timing and can only beat people like me and Chris Chaos by technicality, not by actually pinning us or anything of the sort? Here's a fun fact, I've held the Tag Team Championship too but that was won on the now shelved Monday Madness brand, meaning so far in XWF I've won titles on every brand I've wrestled on, if I appeared on Saturday Savage I'd probably get put in a TV title match and win that title too, but I don't appear on SS, I'll leave the mid card show for mid carders like yourself, when you get kicked out the Universal title picture, literally kicked via Trap Silencer to the face, I suggest you turn your attentions and efforts to the TV title once more

The guy who went without a win for two months is questioning MY win/loss record? It's almost TOO rich, I almost think you're being stupidly hypocritical on purpose to annoy me but OK I'll bite, in my ENTIRE CAREER here Reno I have only been pinned to lose a match FOUR times, I lost in a triple threat involving Chaos and Bourbon not long ago but I didn't get pinned so I'm not going to count that as me losing, I will however count Robbie pinning me in the chamber match, I've also been pinned by Vinnie Lane once, Morbid Angel once and Makaveli once, two of those guys are multi time Universal Champions, another is the current Hart Champion and another is a former Intercontinental and Tag Team Champion. Morbid Angel and Lane both have wins over me but I also have wins over them, I also not only got my win back over Makaveli but I beat him so bad he hasn't been seen or heard from since, I haven't pinned Robbie Bourbon but that will come in due time, so please tell me more about how I'm the doormat that everyone apparently steps on considering there is only one person on the active roster who has pinned me? Go ahead Reno you've lied throughout your promos this much so far why stop now? Go ahead and tell me and everyone else how I always lose on Warfare when I've literally only lost on Warfare three times and that's including the triple threat match where I didn't get pinned.

You absolute fucking moron.

EM scoffs.

Where does that pretty boy Lane find these people?

Beats me, anyway furthermore Reno what's this? You're going to end my career? Haha. You know what happened to the last person that tried to end my career? They got forced to retire. I faced Tush in a career vs career match in a steel cage of Death with his intercontinental championship on the line, I DOMINANTED him in the match, took his title and ended his career to boot, if you want an example of where I've lived up to my nickname there's one. So please Reno, PLEASE attempt to end my career, better men then you have tried and failed, ask Tush how attempting to end my career worked out for him.

So to everyone not keeping track at home, allow me to bullet point all the lies, inconsistencies and illogical statements Reno has made in his accumulated promos so far. He calls me a failure even though I am if you go by win/loss records and title wins one the most if not THE most successful wrestler on the current roster. Only person that comes close is D'Ville and I've even won more titles then him. He says I always get pinned when in my entire XWF career I have only lost four matches via pin fall, two on Warfare and two on PPV and no Reno before you ask or attempt to lie, I have never been submitted or lost by KO either. He tries to claim people like Peter Gilmour and Scully, you know, people I've beaten, are superior to me somehow. He tries to claim HE is superior to me when he is only just got out of a two month winning dry spell and is in the records books as one of the most pointless and forgettable Xtreme Champions in XWF history right next to LeStrange, he hasn't won any other major title even though he has had opportunities to do so and yet it is me who apparently squanders opportunities despite me winning every title I've had a title match for except for the Universal title match for the second time in the chamber. He has not directly beaten anyone credible enough to give him the God complex he currently has, you "beat" Chaos by pinning Nixon but when you guys faced one on one he beat you, you also claim to have already beaten me as well but we have never wrestled each other, we didn't lay a finger on each other in the rumble, this is the first proper match between me and you Reno and when I beat you decisively nobody is going to remember your "win" over me and nobody is going to remember you at all.

Trax shakes his head.

You are well and truly pathetic. I know you have dreams of retiring me and then going on to beat Chris Chaos for the Universal title but let me tell you what's going to happen. You will face me, all the confidence in the world going into the match, but as the match goes on, and you find I can keep up with your speed, break down your defences and swat you out of the air like a fly when you try and utilize your high flying arsenal the confidence will drain out of your body along with your energy and your chances of becoming Universal Champion. You will not be able to counter my striking, you will not be able to work around my power game, you will be overwhelmed and you will crack, due to your arrogance you may hold some slimmer of hope you stand a chance of winning, right up until you don't, right up until I hit you with the Trap Silencer or maybe even the O.T.M, then proceed to pin you and win the match. Then I go on to face Chris Chaos for the Universal Championship sometime after Lethal Lottery and you head into a Lethal Lottery with a plethora of excuses as to why you didn't win against me, you was ill that night, you had a "bad night" as people sometimes do as you say, whatever, but you will whine and you will bitch as you have already proven that is the ONLY thing you are best at here, and whether you lose at Lethal Lottery or somehow go on to win it which is highly doubtful, you will slink back into obscurity sometime after the PPV and will probably never be heard of again, because that's just what people like you do. You come up will all these nicknames and these cool T shirts to try and convince everyone that you're the next big thing, that you're the current hottest commodity, but when you fail to get the job done again and again and again and people see right through your act like a lot of people already have done, you will pack up and you will leave.

And nobody will even notice you've gone.

Your biggest claim to fame here won't be you winning the Universal Championship, your claim to fame will be you got to rub shoulders and share a ring with the future TWO TIME UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.

You're welcome.

Trax winks at the camera and EM slowly claps

Bravo, Bravo, you showed that hopeless rookie, you done now?

Yeah I'm done.

Great, I'm gonna go catch some Z's. I'll let you know if there's any further developments.

Trax nods and he and Paul fist bump. Trax teleports away and Paul gets off the couch as the scene fades.

January 12th 2017, Few Weeks Ago.

The scene opens inside a shabby bar in downtown Chicago, the place is full with the regular locals that visit the spot. One of them, sitting at the bar watching the TV which is showing replays of the last XWF Wednesday Warfare event, is Greg Anthony. He looks miserable as he watches XWF owner Vinnie Lane cut a promo on the show, which causes painful memories to come flooding back of when he use to run his own wrestling company, FCW, and now one his dead companies biggest stars, Trax, is now wrestling in XWF and has achieved greater heights then he did even in FCW. There is a bitter taste in Greg's mouth, and its not because of the beer. Its been several years since his company got ran into ground due to poor business choices he made.He never quite got over it. Nerveless Greg downs his beer and his sorrows and feverishly beckons for the bartender behind the bar.

Beer...'nother beer

The bartender, a young man with slicked black hair , looks at Greg and shakes his head.

Think you had enough Greg, time for you to head home huh?

Greg mumbles under his breath and stumbles off his stool and walks clumsily towards the exit as the Bartender gets out his phone and dials a number waiting for the person on the other end to pick up. The line connects and the Bartender speaks quietly into the receiver.

Yeah...he's just left.

Greg is walking down the empty streets stumbling his way back towards his apartment. Suddenly a black Jeep with tinted windows drives around the corner behind him and pulls up next to him, Greg stops and turns towards the car as the doors swing open and several masked men storm out the car and grab him, Greg goes to shout but one of them men elbows him hard in the back of the head, already dreary as it is from being heavily intoxicated, the blow knocks Greg out easily and his body goes limp and he is thrown in the car, the men re enter the car before slamming the doors shut and driving off into the night.

Ughh..

Greg wakes up, tied to wooden chair with a sole lightbulb dangling overhead, casting a faint light over him but everything else in the room is shrouded in the darkness and Greg finds his eyes unable to adjust properly, still feeling slightly sluggish from the alcohol, and the blow to the head.

What...

Hello Greg, how long has it been?

Greg squints in the direction the voice came from, he cannot see anyone but he now knows someone is lurking in the shadows, and their voice sounds...familiar...

Who...

Don't tell me you've forgotten me?

The man steps out of shadows and Greg gasps, its none other then Shane Grimson.

You! What is the meaning of this?

The meaning? Well lets see, you undervalued me, treated me like dirt on your shoe when if you had given me the chance, I could of carried FCW on my massive shoulders and your company may still be alive, but instead, you put other unworthy people on a pedestal such as Paul Hunter, Derrek Redmond and that buffoon Trax and lost everything. That was AFTER you fired me, and humiliated me, in front of everybody to see. Leading to me getting arrested, losing years of my life, all because of you, all because you failed to show me the respect I deserved.

You was crazy! Still are! All those drugs you was doing had gotten to your head, has your time locked up taught you nothing!? You are going to pay for this, this time I'm going to make sure they lock you up for GOOD.

Shane shakes his head, and whips out some leather gloves out of his jeans pockets putting them on.

I see you are still incapable of showing me the respect I deserve, pity, I was hoping in the face of death you would at least become humble, that is too bad. One way or another you will respect me.

I don't respect roided up crackheads like you Grimson! Go fuck yourself you don't scare me!

Greg spits at Shane and the saliva lands on Shanes shoe. He smiles before flexing his muscles.

I've been looking forward to this, you WILL respect me.

Over my dead body.

Very well.

Shane boots Greg square in the chest and he and the chair topple over, Shane then mounts on top of Greg and starts wailing on him shouting erratically like a man crazed as he does so.

YOU WILL REPESPECT ME!

WHACK!

YOU WILL RESPECT ME!

THUMP!

YOU WILL RESPECT ME!

CRACK!

YOU.

WHACK!

WILL.

CRACK!

RESPECT.

THUMP!

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane continues to hammer away on Greg whose face is now a bloody unrecognizable mess, bones breaking and face caving in further with each brutal inhuman blow the irate powerhouse lands. Greg makes an inaudible gurgling sound with what used to be his functioning mouth, choking on his own blood and teeth, before he succumbs to his brutal grotesque injuries and life leaves his body as Shane stands over him panting.

Later That Night.

Its snowing heavily in downtown Chicago, where the detective finds himself as he pulls up to the crime scene, forensic officers and police men already on the scene. The detective, an aging man with silver hair wearing a beige trench coat and bowler hat steps out of his car and towards the tapped off crime scene in an alleyway, he steps under the "DO NOT CROSS" tape and is immediately approached by one of the police officers on the scene.

Detective Richards?

Officer, what we got here?

Best see for yourself, its not pleasant.

The officer leads the detective to the middle of the crime scene in the alleyway, where a body is currently covered as surrounding forensic officers scrounge the parameters for evidence. The detective pulls the sheet off slightly to look at the victims face, what's left of it, almost indistinguishable as it has been almost completely caved in somehow with extreme force, the detective puts the sheet back over the dead body's face and looks up at the officer.

Not pleasant indeed, have we been able to get a name of the victim?

Yes Detective, we have.... Greg Anthony.

Present

Detective Richards is at his office desk on his computer looking up all the evidence and suspects gathered so far for the Greg Anthony case he's looking into. Pulling up numerous files on documented old business partners, disgruntled employees, ex wives and more. There was a boatload of potential suspects, Greg Anthony had pissed off and wronged a lot of people in his day, too many people to make any particular suspect stick out from the rest and due to the lack of evidence the Detective for lack of a better term felt like he was on a wild goose chase. Nerveless Detective Richards, with bags under his eyes continues to bring up files on his computer in the late hours of the night, when a woman in a suit donning a detective badge just like Richards walks up behind him.

Richards? What are you doing here, its late, everyone's gone home, its time to pack up.

Not until I've found a lead Sherrie....there's got to be something...ah what's this... Shane Grimson, released from prison earlier last year...looked up this guys records before he was sent to prison after an alteration with Greg which also saw him get charged for drug possession...never gave him a second lookover, he's not the first person to get into trouble with the law over Greg Anthony. But I've been going over the paperwork of property owned by Greg Anthony, says here he still had property ownership of a building where he held his companies wrestling events... when he died it went up for sale and was quickly purchased by none other then Shane Grimson...very interesting.

Detective Richards rubs his hands together.

Think I've found a possible lead. I'm going to have to pay Shane Grimson a visit.

Looks that way.

Detective Richard smiles and turns off the computer, he gathers his things and makes his way out the building with Detective Sherrie following behind. Walking down the steps he approaches his car and opens the door as Sherrie stands at the top of the buildings entrance steps. Getting out his car keys, he opens the door and sits down, placing his bags and folders in the passenger seat next to him, once settled, he puts the key in the ignition... and twists.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The car explodes and goes up in flames with the Detective inside. Detective Sherrie casually pulls her phone out and calls a number as she watches the car now ablaze with the dead Detective who has just been blown halfway to Hell still sitting in the driver seat.

Its done.

Elsewhere.

A man walks down the ramp of the old FCW arena building, there he is met with a horrific sight in the ring. Shane Grimson, in his wrestling gear, casually sitting in the corner of the ring covered in blood, the broken bodies of dozens of other dead wrestlers also in their wrestling gear strewn about in the ring. The man tries to block the sadistic visual image out his mind as he closes his eyes and calmly speaks.

Boss... The Detective that was looking into the case has been dealt with.

Shane smiles and rubs his bloody chest, none of the blood being his own, he puts his hand up to his mouth and licks some of the blood off.

Excellent.. now, clean this ring, and bring me Paul Hunter.

TO BE CONTINUED.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15