Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-14-2024, 10:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Warm Up
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-29-2017, 10:29 AM

January 10th 2017

Shane Grimson sits on a wooden stool at the bedside of the withering and dying Marcus Rodriguez. Its been several months since Shane Grimson, aka "The Executioner", had joined Rodriguez ranks due to the prospect of gaining wealth, and the allies and resources he'd need to help him plot his revenge against his former boss Greg Anthony and Trax and Extreme Machine. Since then Shane Grimson had done whatever was required of him by Rodriguez, Shane with his cunning, his street smarts and brutish almost superhuman strength, swiftly becoming his right hand man in charge of overseeing many of Rodriguez's criminal operations such as numerous drug trades, robberies and human trafficking operations. All the while however, Marcus Rodriguez slowly deteriorated due to his terminal illness which he revealed to Shane Grimson shortly after he completed his first task for him. The bond between the two men may have grown stronger, at least in Rodriguez's eyes, but his body grew steadily weaker, with the time of diagnosis being too late for effective treatment, now, laying in his King Size bed in his penthouse in California, a stark upgrade from the Manhattan apartment he was based in months ago, Rodriguez lets out a raspy cough and then clears his throat as he turns to face Grimson with a yellowing face and reddened eyes.

You have served me well Grimson... but I fear I don't have much time...as promised I leave everything to you...preserve my empire...my legacy, Madame Frey is dead... killed by one of the men you wish to kill, Trax...the world is now ripe for the taking...

Rodriguez begins to cough violently, while Grimson continues to sit in silence, a nurse comes out of a adjoining room with a tray bearing medication, an empty glass and jug of water, she places it on the drawer on the other side of the bed opposite of where Grimson is sitting and the nurse is about to serve the medication to Marcus but he makes a shooing motion with one of his withering frail hands.

Leave us.

The nurse leaves at once going back through the door she came and closing it, Shane stands up and picks up one of the pillows on the bed next to Marcus's head, seemingly plumping it up with his massive hands. Marcus weakly tilts his head upwards, looking at the towering man besides his bed.

Something...on your mind...Grimson?

Yes.

Shane continues to seemingly plum up the pillow.

I have done your bidding for months now, whatever plan of action you have required of me, I have executed, flawlessly, because that's what I do, execute actions flawlessly, execute people indiscriminately. However while I've been doing your dirty work, binding my time making money and gaining the trust and admiration of you and your men, the men I wish dead have been allowed to walk on this Earth unpunished. No longer, inaction against those that have wronged me so many years ago is simply unacceptable, the time for me strike is now...and the time for you to move on from this plane of existence is also imminent. So says... The Executioner.

And with that Shane holds the pillow over Marcus's face and begins to suffocate him, draining out the already faint life and breath in the dying crime boss. Marcus yells and screams but his helpless cries are muffled by the pillow as Shane continues to hold down as Marcus continues to struggle with no avail, a few moments pass, and Marcus stops struggling and his body goes limp, Shane takes the pillow off his face and stares into Marcus's cold lifeless eyes before placing the pillow back next to his head.

Goodbye Marcus.

Shane closes Marcus's eye lids and then heads towards the big wooden oak double doors across the room, opening them and stepping into a large living room area where several other men, including Nico and Ricky the two men who joined Grimson in his first job for Rodriguez, are scattered, waiting. They all turn towards Shane as he steps out the room, looking sullen.

He's gone.

There's a collective bowing of heads, and a quiet uttering of prayers. Nico looks at Grimson and asks flatly.

What now?

Now? I'm in charge, our operations will run as usual... but I have additional business I am going to need your aid in, pack your things, we're going to Chicago.

Present

Shane Grimson stands in the wrestling ring in the empty Fusion Championship Wrestling arena building in New York, which with a seating capacity of 10,000, used to house the companies local events before the company shot into global stardom. Donned in his old wrestling attire which still fits him perfectly. Shane flexes his bicep and pectoral muscles causally and slowly in the ring. Suddenly... several figures appear out of thin air surrounding the brute, the late Greg Anthony, Trax and Extreme Machine, the outlines of their figures are blurred, their eyes completely white as they circle and taunt The Executioner.

Failure! You were never good enough for my company!!!

Loser! You were never good enough to be apart of EXTREME DOMINANCE along with me an Trax!!!

Nobody! You're nothing you hear me Grimson!? I can beat you anywhere, any day, anyhow!!!

Wrong... you're all WRONG.

Grimson punches Greg Anthony and Extreme Machine in a swift motion and upon his massive fist making impact they disappear in a cloud of smoke. Shane then stares at Trax, who is now alone and looks worried. Shane smiles sadistically.

Greg Anthony is already dead, and soon you and Extreme Machine will follow.

"Trax" doesn't say a word, instead he simply remains silent as his body turns to smoke the smoke trails off almost snake like upwards into the air.

Yes... run.

Hey Boss!

Shane turns towards the ramp where he sees two of his men walking down the ramp holding another larger man who appears to also be in wrestling gear much like Grimson is, with his hands tied behind his back and a black bag over his head. The man is struggling against his constraints but one of the men pulls out a gun from his holster and bashes him over the back of his head and the man falls to the floor. The two men then pick him back up and continue to drag him down the ramp as Grimson simply watches. The men roll the captive into the ring and enter the ring with him pulling the bag off his head as the man looks up at Grimson in shock.

Grimson!? What the fuck is the meaning of this, what am I doing here?

Hello Derrek Redmond, long time.

What is the meaning of this? Answer me!

Now now... you're not particularly in a position to be making demands now are we, its simple, I have business to conclude with Paul Hunter and Trax, you remember them don't you? FCW's two most prized wrestlers, they were positioned at the top of the company even when neither of them was in possession of the FCW World Championship. Greg Anthony built his entire company around Extreme Dominance, when he should've been building it around ME. Something I'm looking to prove.

Derrek laughs to himself shaking his head in disbelief.

This is what this is about? You're still sour about getting kicked to the curb by them guys and then fired by Greg who..

Derrek stops and his eyes widen as realization sets in.

...it was you, YOU killed him.

I did, and I'm not done there, I want to crush Trax and Paul... the two people that Greg held most dear in his company...under my boot and I shall. I'm going to face one of them in a match you see, with EVERYTHING on stake, but before that...I need a warm up, its been a good several years since I've had a wrestling match, you Derrek Redmond, being a former multi time FCW Champion will be the perfect sparring partner, if you can beat me in a match, you get to walk out of here and I will drop pursuing my revenge and hand myself over to the authorities for killing Greg Anthony. If you cannot, you will JOIN Greg Anthony, and Paul and Trax will soon follow.

The men untie Derrek Redmond, one holds him up while the other, the one who pistol whipped him moments before, aims his gun at his head.

You...you can't be serious.

Oh but I am, try to run, you get shot on the spot, wrestle unprofessionally and you also get shot on the spot, the only way you're getting out of here is if you can beat me cleanly in a wrestling match right now.

This is insane.

Grimson ignores him and looks to his men.

Out the ring, the match starts now.

The men roll out the ring, one of them grabs and rings the time keeper bell at ringside. As soon as the bell sounds Grimson zeroes in on Derrek Redmond and knocks him down to the floor. Grimson then picks Derrek up and throws him into the corner and starts wailing on him with thunderous lefts and rights, Derrekk who was taken completely of guard fails to get his arms up to defend himself and the shots go unanswered. Grimson then grabs Derrek by his ears and flings him out of the corner into the middle of the ring, Derrekk staggers to his feet and is met with a big boot that downs him once again as Grimson goes for a quick pin and the man holding the gun outside begins to count to three.

Kickout by Redmond!

Grimson smiles, glad its not over yet, he picks Derrek up by his hair but Derrek manages to land some punches to Grimson's abdomen. Grimson lets go of Redmond who runs to the ropes and rebounds off them looking to hit Grimson with a flying cross body but Grimson catches him in mid air and launches him with a huge fall away slam that sends him flying out the ring! Redmond lands hard on his neck and shoulders and groans on the floor outside the ring as Shane simply paces up and down the ring inside.

Get him back in here!

Derrek gets back to his feet and the man with the gun walks towards him pointing the gun at him and then gestures for him to get back in the ring, Derrek reluctantly obliges, the moment Derrek slides back into the ring Shane Grimson zeroes on him once more clubbing his head and back with his giant balled up fists and Redmond once again does not seem to have an answer to The Executioners relentless attack as he lays flat on his back as Shane continues to beat him down. Shane then flips him over and mounts him beginning to wail on his face once more busting him wide open, blood getting all over Derrek's face, Shanes fists and the surrounding ring canvas. Derrek goes limp seemingly knocked out but Grimson isn't having none of it, grabbing Redmond up by the hair once more and slapping him hard across the face several times to wake him up. Derrek's eyes flutter open and Shane drags him to the ring corner and effortlessly lifts the man up onto the top rope before setting him up in position for his devastating finisher....THE EXECUTION! Shane drives Derrek Redmond's head and neck into the canvas with the force of a freight train with a monstrous muscle buster! Derrek is once again out of it and Grimson rolls him into the middle of the ring and covers him, this time the man that made the count before slides into the ring to make the count properly this time hitting the canvas once, then twice, then a third time signalling the "match" is over. Shane shakes his head as the second man slides into the ring and passes Shane the gun, Shane stands over Derrekk who opens his eyes once more as Shane continues to shake his head.

Well that was disappointing.

Wait...wait...

Say hello to Greg for me.

Please...no....

BANG.

Derreks brain matter splatters all over the ring canvas as he lays there motionless, dead. Shane hands the gun back to the man that gave it to him and rolls out the ring.

Clean that mess up and dispose the body, I need that ring ready for my next match.

Grimson walks up the ramp heading towards the buildings backstage area as the scene fades.

Elsewhere...

We find the future number one contender for the Universal Championship, Trax obviously, sitting at his office desk looking rather amused.

Hey XWF, Trax here.

I've been looking forward to what Reno had to say and he did NOT disappoint, he had a lot to say....but most of it was just pure nonsensical squabble which just flat out didn't make sense, I'm being serious here, this guy just flat out does not make sense and is clearly deluded and under the influence of class A narcotics, chilling in a lighthouse in the middle of nowhere and shit, what the fuck? Look Reno you was cute enough to directly quote me in your third promo so let me return the favour by directly quoting you a little in this one and help you get over because hearing parts of your promo in my promo is the only way a lot of people will ever hear your promos, so hear we go.

Quote:Ah, good ole Trax. Predictable and brainless. I guess you seem to forget when I beat you. I guess those victorious punches weren't hard enough to knock some sense into your luscious dread-locks. But, I will make sure dread is what you feel on Wednesday Night. Oh, that's right, you "blame Robbie Bourbon" for your faults at Shove-It. The man who went on to make something of himself as Hart Champion... unlike... Mister F'n Dominance.

OK when Reno starts talking he starts almost immediately with a bullshit statement which doesn't make sense, I'm almost impressed. Those punches weren't hard enough just like the punches in your second promo,no, they were non-existent, you didn't land ANY punches on me or do anything to me in the rumble. I've already pointed out me and you never interacted during ANY point in the match, I mean you can rewatch the match at a click of a button if you've somehow forgotten and think I'm lying, yes you won the rumble and I lost, but you didn't beat me directly to win the rumble I was eliminated by Bourbon, you had no involvement in me losing that match. I mean if you want to class that as a direct win over me and go around bragging you already have a "win" over me go ahead Reno, take your small victories where you can, I mean you have to its not like you did anything meaningful with the Xtreme Championship after you won it in that rumble is it? So go ahead and class that rumble match as a win over me, you still took a major L shortly after the rumble and now you're about to again.

Oh! And Robbie Bourbon is now the Hart Champion!? That means he's better then me because he's holding a title that I'm not? Maybe I should take the Hart title off Robbie then as well as the Universal title off Chaos, oh wait, I can't do that because former UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONS aren't allowed to challenge for the Hart title, you know because I've been Universal Champion, something which you're never going to be and something Robbie Bourbon has never been despite him being in the company almost as long as I have, but yes Robbie is better then me because he's currently holding a mid card title I am literally too credible to challenge for. Gotcha. What was next?

Quote:I-I- excuse me, I hit like a soccer mom? You mean by knocking my trainer through a wall? Interesting. Well... we are very different, but not for the reasons you gave. See, race does play a big key. Because a foot race is exactly what you don't want with someone like me.You have tried to barricade this match. You want special circumstances, and for Vinnie Lane to caress your head and tell you that you're special and not like everyone else.

Cheap theatrics you used in your promo to try and help you get over and look strong, that trainer probably had a wire attached to him and went through a fake wall like a stunt double in an action movie, either that or he's lighter then Unknown Soldiers complexion. Listen kid, this "race" is one you've already lost, you may look behind you and see me and think that means you're winning but what you fail to realize is I've already done a lap and am about to overlap you, feel me? Everything you're looking to do I've done it, everything you inspire to be I am, remember that. You may lie, but my accolades don't, remember that. Oh and please, what on Earth are you talking about "special circumstances"? What circumstances have I asked for in this match? Please tell, with proof, and if you can't that just means you're talking out your ass again, but we already knew that.

Quote:I don't take you seriously Trax... you know why? Because you don't take yourself seriously. You think beating a guy like Gilmour gives you some kind of pull around here.

You missed my point completely, but I'm not surprised. I wasn't bragging about beating Peter, I was just pointing out that recently I've beaten better men then you, quite soundly too. Peter may be the proverbial doormat around these parts, and he plays his part well, but he's still done more for this business and has more credibility then you have and ever will. You making fun of Peter is the equivalent to a kid with down syndrome ribbing someone whose autistic, and to be honest I think you may suffer from both.

Quote:Not everyone makes it to the top. Not everyone can be the man. It has to be in your DNA. It is not learned. Do you think Chris Chaos took a college course on how to become Universal Champion? Do you think Scully got read bedtime stories as a child proclaiming his eternal greatness which swayed him to eventually harness it? Do you think Gilly... okay, bad example. BUT NO! Those men had it internally. The fire that burns beyond the mat. Beyond the skills. They have the intangibles that you will never possess because they are not attainable.

I fully realize not everyone can make it to the top, but you're talking to someone who won the Universal Championship several months into his career here, but go ahead and remind yourself of what you just said when you don't make it. Oh and more ribbing of Peter? Considering he's made it to the top and you haven't that just makes you look foolish, you had the chance to already, you could've been in the chamber match but you couldn't even qualify could you. And the fact you praise Scully and look down on Peter when Peter beat Scully for the Universal Championship makes literally no sense whatsoever, this is the type of shit I'm talking about, you are just throwing shit at the wall here my man and its embarrassing, oh and I've beaten Scully too may I add so trying to imply he has something I don't makes you look even more moronic, but I bet you didn't know that did you, its becoming painfully clear to me that you don't know much of anything.

Quote: I must admit, a midget Trax does sound hilarious. All the talk with half the walk. Wait, are you sure you're full sized? HA. I'm just playing with you Trax, it's okay, have a laugh! MAN!

Oh I'm all for incorporating humour and jokes in promos my man, some of the best promo cutters this company has had other then myself are guys who can mix funny humour with hard hitting trash talk, Morbid Angel, Feder, Soldier etcetera , the difference between guys like me and them and you Reno is your promos just provide shit humour mixed in with illogical trash talk thats shallower then piss on concrete, you've cut four promos and I'm still waiting for you to raise one solid point against me that you haven't pulled out your ass and actually makes sense, I have a feeling you could and might cut about 10 more promos and still wouldn't achieve that. But yeah I'm not a serious guy I find humour in a lot of things, like your "Did you just assume my gender?" haircut, no I am NOT going to assume your gender Reno but man or woman you still act and look like a bitch to me! HAHA! Go fuck yourself.

But please, go ahead and continue to not realize the steepness of the challenge that awaits you, please continue to go around making played out racial jokes and talking about pointless shit which has no weight on this match whatsoever such as merch sales and fan reaction. Do those tops of yours come as unisex for your fellow non-binarys? I don't give a damn about what shirts fans are buying or who they are cheering or booing, and believe me I get both reactions, I've had fans screaming my name one week and booing me out the building the next, but like I once told Robbie Bourbon a mixed reaction is better then no reaction. Fans may occasionally chant "Trax sucks" but at least they know who Trax IS, you come out to crickets, nobody cares for Gabe Reno. Not me, not the fans and not our fellow XWF workers, that's including your supposed arch nemesis Chris Chaos. Theres another chapter in the Reno/Chaos feud huh? Then why is it in his first promo against Peter he completely disregards you and even goes on to imply its me winning this match and not you? Let me take a moment to quote our current Universal Champion here.

Quote:You lost to Trax, and yet you whined your way into a rematch first? But that is okay, I need a warm up match for Mr. F'n Dominance anyway.

Arch nemesis huh? Seems he's looking past you and focusing on me, seems like he expects to face me after Peter and not you, which means he's expecting me to win this match, just like everyone else is, Chaos is one of the few people that has had several matches with both of us so if he's already acting like I've beaten you already that right there should tell you something. The Reno/Chaos chapter ends at Lethal Lottery and then after that the Trax/Chaos chapter begins, because that's the match everyone wants and expects. Nobody expects you to win or supports you and rightfully so, your legs won't even support you after I take you out by the kneecaps, you are the Bret Hart of the XWF and I am NOT talking about in ring skill wise, I'm talking about you being the biggest mark for yourself and overrating yourself massively, just like Bret. Yeah I said it.

Then if that wasn't enough you go and cut another promo and...

Trax's phone rings interrupting him and Trax pulls it out his pocket and picks presses the answer button.

Private number...usually wouldn't do this in the middle of a promo but fuck it, sick of having to point out how much you suck to be honest Reno so...

Trax puts the phone to his ear.

Hello?

Hello Trax, I'm just calling to tell you I'm almost ready for us to meet. Its been so long.

A distorted, yet familiar voice, Trax grips the phone tightly.

You... I don't know who you are or how you even got my number, you failed in killing me and Extreme Machine, that was your last and only chance, bet on it.

We shall see. Bye for now, see you real soon.

The person on the other end of the phone hangs up. Trax pockets his phone and gets out his seat.

Reno, I'll conclude this later, something more important has just come up.

Trax walks away from his desk and pulls out his phone once more as the scene abruptly goes black.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist