Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-21-2024, 12:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fight for your life
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-27-2017, 07:07 PM

The scene begins with a fade in on Aldo, who was standing behind the metal railing of a balcony. It was in middle of the night and Aldo was currently staring at the brightly lit city below him. He was wearing a black tanktop and a pair of dark blue jeans as he stared at the city in awe. He then looked into the camera and gave it a small wave.

Aldo- You know, Taila, the more I think about our match, the more realize that we're a lot more in common than you think.

Aldo looks down at his hands and began fiddling around with his thumbs. A bad habit of his.

Aldo- You have a passion for this business, I can tell.

Aldo then raised one of his hands and pointed to his eyes.

Aldo- I could see it in your eyes during your promo. You fight for youself, not the money or fame.

Aldo then lowered his hand and looked back towards the camera.

Aldo- We're two strong bastards, willing to fight to the death for anything. It's in our nature.

Aldo took a pause and looked back at the city, taking in some more of its glory.

Aldo- I have to get my career back on track, while you have to keep that fire of yours burning. Neither of us can lose this match, so It's going to suck for you, your family, and amigos when you do. I'm sorry that I'm going to be putting your fire out and It sucks because you seem like a cool dude, but like I said, we fight for ourselves.

Aldo then looked back at the camera, this time with a bit more seriousness in his eyes.

Aldo- I don't care if this isn't the main event, or a championship match. This is going to be the fight of my carreer and I'm going to stop at nothing to win, no matter how cool you are or what's in-between your legs. I'll superkick you a thousand fucking times if that's what it takes to get your shoulders on that mat. We have our simularities, Talia, but we damn sure have our differences, and one of those differences is that I will be having my hand raised this saturday. Not you. But hey, if you want, I could give you a blunt afterwards to cheer you up.

Aldo then suddenly looks back at the city when the sound of fireworks going off occured.

Aldo- You should go out and enjoy the city while you can, amiga. Before it gets tied with the memory of me beating you at Savage.

The scene slowly fades out to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post