Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Puns
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-26-2017, 07:37 PM

The scene opens up on one of the many sunny beaches of California. It is currently in the middle of a sunset as the camera is pointing at Aldo, who's neck deep in sand with a lit blunt in his mouth. Aldo was looking off into the distance for a moment before finally focusing on the camera as the sound of crashing waves could be heard in the background.

Aldo- I thought this would be a good idea for a promo 10 minutes ago, but my ass is starting to fill up sand and I'm starting to feel regret.

Aldo then blows out a thick puff of smoke from his mouth and lets out a soft sigh before refocusing on the camera.

Aldo- Look Talia, it's no secret that most guys these days aren't man enough to superkick a girl in her teeth. I, however, am not one of those guys. I've hurt many people thoughout career and you are not going to excluded in that, trust me. And I'm going to be honest with you and everyone watching this promo, I'm getting my ass kicked. I've lost 3 matches in a row, and it fucking sucks. But that ends at Savage. Ladies and gentlemen, during this Saturday, you shall witness The 4-20 Kid's resurrection, and watch him bury Talia in the center of that ring.

A small smile then appears on Aldo's face.

Aldo- You get it? She's going to get buried, and I'm actually buried right now.

Aldo's smile then slowly dissappeares as he took a small pause.

Aldo- It sounded better in my head, I swear.

Aldo takes another pause and lets out another sigh.

Aldo- Anyways! Just come prepared, Talia. I'm going to give you my all this Saturday, and you better fucking do so too, man.

The scene slowly fades out as Aldo then begins to try and wiggle out of the sand, laughing a bit as he did so.
Edit Hate Post Like Post