Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Say what now?
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2017, 09:26 AM

Micheal Graves: No!

Micheal Graves: Yep...

Micheal Graves: How did he get away?

Micheal Graves: Looks like he smashed through the closet door.

Micheal's eyes widen in fear as he realizes...

Micheal Graves: He found The Franchises body!

Micheal Graves: Looks like he took a souvenir as well.

Micheal Graves: Why would he rip off and steal the head?

Micheal Graves: I told you that we should have killed him.

Micheal slumps his shoulders and sighs.

Micheal Graves: I don't need this right now. I already have Robbie Bourbon thinking that I literally murdered my family.

Micheal Graves: Well you did say that in your last promo.

Micheal Graves: Yes, but it was a metaphor for my return to the XWF.

Micheal Graves: You weren't exactly clear about that.

Micheal Graves: Now everyone is going to think that I'm an insane killer.

Micheal Graves: You aren't?

Micheal Graves: Well... I didn't kill me family!

Micheal Graves: That makes it okay.

Micheal Graves: I can't concern myself about that right now. I have to remain focused on defeating Robbie, and claiming that Hart Championship as my own. I saw his last promo, and let me tell you, and my jaw hit the floor.

Micheal Graves: Yeah, he busted your balls pretty good.

Micheal Graves: What!? No! I'm talking about his attempt at cheating to beat me!

Micheal Graves: What? I didn't see that!

Sure you did, he went to talk to Jesus with that LARP nerd. I saw how he won that title to begin with. For all intents and purposes Brandon Moore won that match. Robbie Bourbon, due to his own foolishness and ego, died in the middle of the ring. Then right when the ref was about to call the match, what happens? Jesus Christ descends from the heavens and brings Bourbon back to life!

Micheal Graves: Okay, so what's your point?

Micheal Graves: Well if Robbie thinks that he is going to enlist Jesus to help him triumph over “The Dark Warrior”, it's not going to happen!

Micheal Graves: Wait, what are you planning?

Micheal Graves: I'm going to go talk to Jesus myself!

Micheal Graves: That's a bad idea!

Micheal Graves: Talking to you is a bad idea!

Fast forward about 20 minutes, and we see Micheal walking towards the front door of a local church.

Micheal Graves: I'm telling you, you don't want to do this!

Micheal Graves: Why not? Jesus loves!

Micheal Graves: I'm betting that you're one of the few that he'll make an exception for.

Micheal Graves: What? I'm not that bad. Besides, I'm just going to walk in, say what's up, and kindly ask him not to interfere in my match.

Micheal Graves: Mike, I'm telling you right now, turn around and walk away. If you're afraid of Jesus interfering, I know a guy.

Micheal ignores the pleas of his dark presence, and continues towards the church. Micheal walks up the stairs, and grabs the knob to the front door.

Micheal Graves: It's locked!?

Micheal Graves: All the more reason to turn around.

Micheal Graves: When did you become such a saint? Ever since I started listening to you, you've done nothing but get me in trouble.

Micheal Graves: I have done no such thing.

Micheal Graves: There's a body decomposing in my closet, you're really going to play inocent?

Micheal Graves: Nobody caught you though.

Micheal pulls out a credit card and begins to try and pop to lock.

Micheal Graves: That's never going to work.

Micheal continues to slide the card up and down trying to catch the locking mechanism. Then suddenly...

Micheal Graves: HA! Got it!

Micheal Graves: MIKE WAIT!

Micheal steps one foot into the church, when suddenly his leg burst into flames.

Micheal Graves: What the fuck!?

Micheal quickly jumps back outside and feverishly pats his leg down, trying to extinguish the flames. Once out Micheal stares into the church with a bewildered look before asking himself.

Micheal Graves: Do you want to tell me something?

Micheal Graves: No, I'm good.

Micheal Graves: Why in the fuck did my leg just catch fire when I tried to walk into this church!?

Micheal Graves: About that...

Micheal Graves: Go on.

Micheal Graves: Okay so you know how you think that your crazy, and I'm just a manifestation of your subconscious or something?

Micheal looks even more puzzled than before.

Micheal Graves: ...Yeah?

Micheal Graves: Well good news, you're not crazy!

Micheal Graves: If I'm not crazy, then why am I talking to you!?

Micheal Graves: Okay so, you remember the experiments that DRW put you though?

Micheal Graves: The whole reason I quit wrestling. THE WHOLE REASON I HAVE YOU IN MY HEAD! Yeah, I think that rings a bell.

Micheal Graves: Well DWR didn't run experiments on you, at least not the scientific kind.

Micheal Graves: What, so you know what they did to me?

Micheal Graves: Sure do.

Micheal Graves: ...And you just now decided to being this up?

Micheal Graves: Never had a reason to before.

Micheal Graves: Well get to the point!

Micheal Graves: Well they didn't inject you with an unstable super serum like you think. Instead they may have read from a book and got you possessed.

Micheal Graves: POSSESSED!? Like demonic possession!?

Micheal Graves: That'd be the one.

Micheal stands there for a moment in disbelief before realizing.

Micheal Graves: Wait, so you're a demon?

Micheal Graves: Ding ding ding, Johnny tell the man what he's won!

Micheal Graves: So I can't step foot inside of a church because I have a demonic entity in me?

Micheal Graves: Yep, now ready for the bad news?

Micheal Graves: What!? I thought that was the bad news!

Micheal Graves: Nope, you're also crazy!

Micheal Graves: But you just said...

Micheal Graves: Yeah I lied.

Micheal Graves: No, I'm not crazy. You're the only voice that I hear, and if you're a demon like you claim...

Micheal Graves: I'm not the only voice that you hear.

Micheal brow drops as he tries to think really hard.

Micheal Graves: Your wife, kids, manager... All in your head!

Micheal Graves: What!? No, I call bullshit!

Micheal Graves: Hey, it is what it is.

Micheal Graves: My wife and kids are real, Terry... well juries out on him.

Micheal Graves: Why do you think your wife and kids exist, because you see them? You saw that kid too. The one that wreaked your car, what was his name, Jason?

Micheal Graves: I have vivid memories spanning the last 11 years with Stephanie. We just made love the other night!

Micheal Graves: Yeah about that.

Micheal is suddenly hit with a flashback of an unlocked memory. He is sitting naked and alone in his ran down dark and dirty house. Crying, and beating his meat with a fist full of spoiled bologna.

Micheal Graves: WHAT!? THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!

Micheal Graves: It did.

Micheal Graves: NO!

Micheal Graves: Yes.

Micheal Graves: FUCK!

Micheal Graves: I guess you can call it that.

Micheal Graves: What is happening to me!?

Micheal Graves: I can fix it all, give your life meaning.

Micheal Graves: You're... You're just trying to trick me into relinquishing control over to you.

Micheal Graves: No tricks, you're fucked.

Micheal falls backwards landing hard on his ass. He sits there looking utterly defeated.

Micheal Graves: My entire life is a lie?

Micheal Graves: Yes.

Micheal Graves: So literally the only thing about myself that is true, is that I'm a good wrestler.

Micheal Graves: Nope, that shit's in your head too.

Micheal Graves: No, I remember. I was World Champion, I beat many top names back in the day!

Micheal Graves: You did.

Micheal Graves: And I'm going to beat Robbie Bourbon on Saturday!

Micheal Graves: You're not.

Micheal Graves: What!? How can you say that?

Micheal Graves: You called him fat.

Micheal Graves: You said that was a good idea!

Micheal Graves: Shouldn't listen to a demon I guess.

Micheal Graves: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A DEMON!

Micheal Graves: Yeah okay, because listening to a random voice in your head makes so much more sense, right?

Micheal climbs up to his feet and begins marching to his car.

Micheal Graves: Where are we going!?

Micheal Graves: To see my family!

Micheal Graves: I told you they aren't...

Micheal Graves: I DON'T BELEIVE YOU!

Micheal opens the car door.

Micheal Graves: Okay fine, you win. You're family isn't in your head.

Micheal Graves: So it was a trick, I knew it.

Micheal Graves: Can't blame me for trying.

Micheal Graves: I bet you're not a demon either, are you?

Micheal Graves: Oh no, that parts true.

Micheal slams the car door shut and continues to argue with himself on the side of the road.

Micheal Graves: I'll find a way to expel you, and until I do. I'm going back to ignoring you.

Micheal Graves: You can't ignore me Micheal, all that you can do is submit.

Micheal Graves: I won't submit! No to you, and not to Bourbon! Robbie wants to question my heart? Look at my fucking life Robbie. I display miles and miles of heart every morning that I roll out of bed and push forward through another day! You try living with this shit in your head. No matter if it's a demon, or I'm just bat shit crazy. Either way, it sucks! What you need to realize, is that I'm an unknown force. You've been studying my promos for the better part of a week, and you still can seem to get me right. You think I'm some emo kid wallowing in self pity? No sir, but I'll admit that I had a rough time of it at first. Is it a mistake to admit flaw? Perhaps, or maybe it's a true strength to realize weakness, and admit it.

Micheal Graves: It's totally a mistake.

As the scene fades, we are left to wonder what in the heck we just saw? Demons and angels? Or simply another psychotic break from a man whose psyche is so fragile, it's a wonder he has any mental presence in our world. Micheal had done well to keep his mental issues under control for all of these years, so what is it about the XWF that messes with this mans head? What is Micheal going to do about Cadryn escaping his home with the head of “The Franchise”? ...and of course, will Micheal Graves defeat Robbie Bourbon to become the XWF's newest Hart Champion?

Micheal Graves: Probably not...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Muddy Waters (01-26-2017)