Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I. Will. Not. Lose.
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-26-2017, 01:12 AM

I

Your legs are like jello at this point. Your lungs strain to breathe. The air feels about 10 pounds thicker than it really is. Your tired, mentally and pyshically, but you have to continue. It is mind over matter at this point. You need to dig deep down and get in touch with yourself. You need to realize who you are at this point. It is late in the game and everything in your body is telling you to quit. This is where you find out who you really are.

You stick your hand into the grass. You can feel the turf between your cleats. The crowd can be heard, but it is just muffled noise at this point. It is a whirlwind. You look to your left and to your right. You see your brothers in arms, lined up next to you. Across from you you see your enemy. It is a battlefield, truly. Your taped wrist is struggling to bend as your fingers touch the wet and battered grass. It is soft to the touch, but hard at the same time. It bends roughly like construction paper. Your legs are on fire, your heart is racing. The moment is upon you. One more time you need to go to battle, but your body is saying no. Your body is saying that it is resisting. The entire world is matrix slow. You see a clock, illuminated in the corner of your eye, but you don't pay attention. It comes down to this. Your last battle, your last fight, the last time your body will feel this way. But your body my not have the strength. You hear a snap, suddenly the world moves fast around you like a rush, a whirlwind, and your mind kicks into gear.

WILL

Your brain tells your nerves to function. It propels you forward. You lock up with your enemy now in a battle of wills. Your goal is a mere 10 feet from you, but you have to get to him. Their goal is to stop you, your goal is to stop them from stopping you. Your will to win versus their will to defend. Your cleats leave the ground, and your heart pumps blood through your arteries at a feverish pace. Your breath quickens as your lungs constrict and you push forward. Onward and onward. Your target moves back, but you keep coming. Using your upper body strength, your biceps ripple. Your legs quiver under the massive weight of the task ahead but they use the ground for leverage as they drive ever forward. Your hands are on a warm body, and you feel the muscles of your enemy rippling as they try to shove you back. That is where will comes in. Your brain triggers a response in a split second, and you spin, using your weak and tired legs for one final last ditch effort.

Who wants it more? Your spin gets some separation, and now your battered legs charge again towards a target that is coming ever closer. You feel your heart pounding in your head. It is right there. Then, your target moves and you have to shift direction in a split second. You feel hands on your back, but you cannot let them bother you. You hit your target like a car crash. Your entire body stops on a dime as if it smashed into a brick wall. Your insides hurt, your ribs move, your chest feels like it might cave.

NOT

Just then a pop is felt. The brown leather object falls to the turf below. Your mind tells your body to go get it but you are beyond tired. You accomplished your goal. Your body could rest now. But NO. Your mind doesn't allow that either. You put your stiff taped wrist on the ground and propel yourself back up. Your eyes focus in like laser scopes. It becomes all you can see through the sweat that is searing your retinas. You push forward moving what feels like a snail pace as the wind cuts through your very soul. You reach down, and your joints strain as you wrap your taped fingers around the warm and moist leather oblong shape. Now your head looks up into the forever long distance ahead. You hear the muffled noise around you, louder now, ringing in your ears. Your legs feel more like jello than before but your mind says only one thing: run.

LOSE

Your feet pound the hard ground below you, feeling bit of give as your somehow continue to move. It felt like an earthquake every time you took a step. Boom....Boom....Your feet pound the solid ground beneath you. Each pound feels like an earthquake, like it is making the entire world shake. Each step....boom, boom, boom. They feel like gun shots. Out of the corner of your sweat-burned eye you see bodies closing in, but for some reason your brain demands your heart push more blood through your vessels. Your heart tenses again, almost as if though you can feel every pump. It is like you are in your own little world. Nobody else is around you. Nobody else and nothing else matters. You are moving, your body is moving, but your mind is standing still. It is a moment where you are completely out of control of your own being and all that you know is the signals being sent from your cerebral cortex. All you know at that moment is that you need to finish. It was like the world shook underneath you, but you were not affected by it. Your world was stopped. You knew your body was moving but for a moment your brain was not. You saw lights, you saw a large yellow object. Your world comes racing back in a flash of light.

Your body is moving in slow motion but your brain is moving mile a minute. Were you doing it? Was your goal accomplished? Somewhere in your mind you know there are bodies behind you, waiting to chase your tired body down and break it in half.

Your cerebral cortex sends the signal. Just a bit further. Somewhere the noisy blur became louder, but you couldn't locate it. All you know was that it made your ears ring. Your heart began to contract more, pumping more hemoglobin through your blood vessels. Just then, when you felt your body at wits end, it stops. You look around, and you see your brothers in arms patting you on your head and jumping. You see the signs and hear the noise clearly now, no more blur. A voice, as if in the sky and summoned from the heavens above, was echoing something. It was all so clear now.......you did it. Your will allowed you to when your body could not. You weren't perfect, but you didn't lose.

The crowd is chanting your name. You did it. Your body gives out. You collapse. You can't move. All you know is that your in pain, but for some reason it feels better than anything you've ever felt. Your pain is your pleasure....because your will says so.

Chris.....Chris....you hear, as if a ghost was next to you screaming your name. This voice was audible over the fans cheering.

Chris.

Mr. Jackson.

CHAOS

Snapping out of it, Chris sees camera's in front of him. He has the Universal Title over his shoulder, and his sunglasses perched on his head. There were microphones all around him and press passes galore. This was the biggest Warfare of the new year and his first title defense. Men in suits were asking for a "statement".

Chris cleared his throat, taking a sip of his Evian water. He grabbed a mirror and looked at it, making sure he looked up to par, and looking into the camera.

[Image: zN1vExn.png]

"Peter, you've been here a long time. You have been around the block. You are the closest thing to a veteran that this company has. I have went back and looked and almost every top moment in this company either has your name involved in it, or you are somewhere not far behind. You are one of the top guys here, and that is no joke. Beating you is a huge accomplishment, no matter who you are. There aren't of people on this roster who like you, but I know every single damn one of them respects you. Or, at least, they did respect you at one point. They respected you until you started crying like a middle school girl who just got dumped by a boyfriend she'd been with for a week. WHYYYYYYYY DOOESNT, sniff sniff, HE WANNNT MEEE?!! It was truly a pathetic display. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Oh how the top has been shaken. You crumbled like Jenga blocks at the first sign of adversity, Peter. What happened to you? What happened to the mighty Peter Gilmour? I'll tell you what happened. I happened. You thought you could survive long enough to walk out of that chamber and never have to come face to face with me. You know you can't beat me, Peter, and you know that every day I hold this title the further from it you get. Every match I win, you lose a little more. You die a little more inside. You volunteered for this match because of your "guranteed" rematch clause. But let me tell you, thats bullshit. If it were a 1 on 1 match, yeah maybe, but you didn't even lose to me. AND you weren't the last eliminated. You lost to Trax, and yet you whined your way into a rematch first? But that is okay, I need a warm up match for Mr. F'n Dominance anyway. I consider this that warm up match, Peter. I consider this the first in many successful title defenses. I consider this the official end of your professional wrestling career.

But I know the M.O. I know what people are saying. 'Chris, you didn't beat Peter. You didn't beat anyone, you just didn't get beat.' I know what people are saying. That if it wasn't for Bourbon's suicide dive that I probably wouldn't be champion. That is all speculation. That is like saying that if Jared Cook didn't catch that sideline pass the Cowboys would have beaten Green Bay. You don't know that. What happened, happened. All I know now is that I am the Universal Champion and I am taking on all comers. What could have or even should have happened doesn't matter, leave that for the movies and story books. This is real life. When you step into that ring with me at Warfare, you are stepping into a ring with someone who hasn't been pinned cleanly since AUGUST. You are stepping into the ring with a buzzsaw. And someone who is hungry. Perhaps even hungier now than I was going into the chamber. Why? Because now I have not just this title to defend.....I have my honor to defend. I don't want to lose my title in my first defense. I don't want to be a transitional champion. I don't want to be....well, you. I don't want to be looked at as a sub par champ. I want to be looked at as a legend. As the top Universal Champion this business has ever seen. I can't do that losing to you.

You see, Peter, there are levels in this game. Some people reach levels that are above them because they win gold. That was your level, Peter. You got to a level in this game that wasn't suited for you and took advantage of a champion who I am shocked isn't required to wear a helmet in the ring. I am not Scully. I am on a level that sets the bar above all other levels. You are second tier, just about to peek your head into the realm where I may begin to notice, but your reign as top guy is long over. As long as I am here, you will be treading water with a doggy paddel. You will be struggling to stay afloat. You were good, Peter, you were very good but like most things in sports and life, you have encountered someone better. No matter who the best is, someone better will always come along. Records were made to be broken. I am the new face of professional wrestling, and that is a fact you are just going to have to accept.

A lot of people think that Chris Chaos has lost his edge. I used to be violent, malicious, and down right insane. Hell, I speared Jervis Cottonbelly thorough the barricade for no apparent reason. I put Gabe Reno through a window. People think that I am not chaotic enough now that I am the champion. False. I am just smarter now because I actually have something to lose. I know now when and where to pick my spots. I know when to go all out and when to back off. You see, part of the reason I got my name was I used to go about life with reckless abandon. I can't do that now. I haven't lost an edge, I just developed and adapted. I became whole. I was incomplete before, now, with this belt, I have mastered the chaos. You see, Peter, you and everyone else on this roster thinks you have me figured out. You think you have me pegged. You think you know how to counter the chaos. You think you know my tendencies. Well let me tell you, you don't. Every match is different. I do what I need to do to win. Peter I am determined now. I am a wild animal, and I am surviving in this chaotic word known as the XWF.

May I give you a little history lesson? It wasn't always easy for me. I have been screwed out of more titles shots than you have had. I could never get close to the top belt. The champions always were in cohoots with the top management, and I was always in over my head. Let me tell you I doubted myself for a while. I felt empty. Every defeat was soul crushing. I knew what I could do in the ring but because I couldn't win the big one I felt like I was inadequate. I felt like I was trash. Like I didn't belong. It ate me alive. I haven't always been this hard shell, Peter. I had a lof of mental anguish. I told myself from day 1 I was going to do this, and I feel blessed to be able to do so. Now I have a taste of what the top feels like, finally, and I NEVER want to let this feeling go. I never will. I will not lose. Not to you, not to anyone. That you can bank on. I finally have a reason to claim I am the best in the world at what I do......

.....and I Will. Not. Lose.

[Image: FfqAJtU.png]

XWF RECORD: 21-4-2
XWF Universal Champion 1x (Current)
[Image: di5hS6o.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Mr Killjoy (01-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-26-2017)