Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
This promo was brought to you by Sony
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-12-2017, 08:06 AM

The scene fades in and shows Aldo sitting on a black couch in a dimly lit room. A few feet in front of Aldo is a flat screen T.V that was resting on top of black T.V. stand with a Playstation 4 in one of its shelves before the flat screen. The viewers could see that a game was being played on the screen, mostly likely being played by Aldo. If you looked at the screen, Street Fighter 5 was being played and was currently in the middle of a match between Ryu and Vega. Ryu was beating Vega senseless with full health while Vega was 3 hits away from death, At first, the camera is facing towards the back of the couch, but slowly moves to a 2'o clock position from the wrestler, revealing that Aldo was holding a green Dualshock 4, confirming that he was indeed playing. Aldo removes his focus from the T.V and glances over at the camera with a small smirk on his face.

Aldo: Oh, hi. I was just practicing for my match. I figured that this would be pretty much the same thing.

Aldo glances down at his controller and quickly pauses the game. He sets the controller off to the side and looks back into the camera with a plain expression on his face.

Aldo: You are not a wrestler, Vega. You may have a wrestling contract with this company, but you have no idea about what this business is truly like. You haven't wrestled 7 to 9 times a week for 200 dollars in total. You don't know what 2 full bottles of pain killers taste like when you down them all in one day. You never drunk a bottle of vodka in one sitting because it was the only think that you make you go to sleep.

Aldo took a pause and reachs into pocket. He pulls out a small Ziploc bag full of marijuana and holds up for the camera to see.

Aldo: You never found redemption.

The smirk from before seemed to return as he slowly lowers the bag and tosses it out of frame.

Aldo: You never had to be saved. Sounds like a good thing, but ultimately, not so much. While you were busy "crushing" pussies' spirits, I was getting my ass handed to me. I was getting stonger while you were taking care of the main eventers' lightweight. I will prove to the world that you are nothing more than another rookie with a dream who is full of shit and ego. Your name, like you, will remain in the dark after I beat you senseless this Saturday.

Aldo then grabs his controller and returns his focus on the T.V as he unpaused the game.

Aldo: Oh, and that little addiction of yours. I'll be sure to take care of that for you. You won't want even look at a ring when I'm done with you.

The camera slowly aims and focuses on the screen. Ryu performs a shoryuken on Vega, who dies after the move. As the victory screen appears for Aldo, the scene begins to fade out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi's post:
(01-12-2017)