Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 05:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Straight to the Point
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-10-2017, 03:20 AM

“As you can see, this is one of the rare times that I’m reaching out directly to the XWF fans, and this time I don’t have Steve Sayors by my side. You see, I had some thoughts I wanted to share with you, and I don’t want to waste your time by pausing for Steve’s questions and following his his prepared script.

It’s been three days, since I retained this beautiful piece of gold in a grueling match. Me and Brandon Moore beat the piss out of each other. At one point, he was trying to snap my neck, and the only thing I could do was punch him in the face, again and again, until he was busted open. Then, and only then, did he decide to let me out of the Koji clutch. I even had to bust out a new move to put him away for good.

That was the biggest match of my career, and it was the most physically demanding bout I’ve had by far. Now, I have to look forward to my next match, my next battle, a match where I will be standing across the ring from the Universal Champion, Chris Chaos, and Gabe Reno.

Chris Chaos has been dominant in XWF, at least since I’ve joined the company. I think he’s even been dominant since he debuted. I watched him kill Drezdin and Nami in a handicap match a couple weeks back, and he put Snow away decisively last Saturday. The elimination chamber match at Wild Card Weekend was batshit crazy, and Chris Chaos managed to walk out of the cell with gold around his waist.

In the ring, Chaos is clearly a dangerous man. He’s a force to be reckoned with. He’s my biggest challenge yet.

Most people look down at the belt I’m wearing around my waist. They think it’s for undercarders, they think it’s for the guys that have promise, but they aren’t good enough yet. Some arrogant guys in XWF overlook this precious belt, and they chase down guys like Scully instead.

Now, it’s my time to shatter that misconception. I’m going to stand toe to toe with Chris Chaos, and I have nothing to lose. Everybody thinks that he’s the best here and I’m just a shmuck with a newcomer’s participation award. The expectations are low for me. That’s why it’s going to be so impactful if I can pin his shoulders down on the mat for a three count. The Television Champion defeating the Universal Champion is unheard of here, but I have the chance to change it all.

This is an upset waiting to happen. Chaos will overlook my resume and my career, but after I pin him, the fans and the wrestlers in XWF will see that all the signs were there. I’ve wrestled several bouts in XWF, but I haven’t been beaten once in almost two months of competition. After winning this title belt, I’ve defended it successfully four times, while all of the other champions haven’t defended their gold once since Wild Card Weekend. I’ve been developing a catalog of impressive matches over on Savage Saturday Night, main eventing week after week.

It isn’t that unreasonable to believe that I will overthrow the Universal Champion.

But let’s not forget the third man, this is a three way bout. In the other corner, we have Gabe Reno, a man that I am familiar with. In my first championship defense, we beat the tar out of each other till the timekeeper declared it a draw. I held onto my gold, and Gabe jumped me from behind.

I’m not bitter about Gabe’s hissy fit and his misdirected anger, but I don’t like the guy very much. Gabe and I represent two polar opposites. He’s all about jokes and one liners. I like to explain myself. He acts purely from emotion, and I think things out and develop a strategy. Gabe is arrogant, and I give my opponents’ credit where credit is due. I’m not a particularly humble guy, but I look like a gentlemen compared to Gabe.

All that shit, is why we don’t click together. So let’s break it down, step by step.

Mr. Reno is like a comedian, well, ignoring the fact that he isn’t very funny. He has a schtick that he likes to cling too. If you’ve seen one episode of “The Gabe Reno Show”, you’ve pretty much seen them all. He dances around doing a slapstick routine, he calls his next opponent some crude slur, and then he makes a lot of jokes about sex and jacking off.

Leading up to our first match, he implied I have some fetish for people in lizard costumes, and he trashed a house while pretending to be Willy Wonka. This time, he’s hypothesizing that I fucked the dinosaurs into extinction and claimed that I’m into ass to mouth.

What I summarized into two sentences, Gabe Reno dragged out into about an hour of mind numbing videos. There’s no need to waste your time flipping through his redundant promos because they are truly painful. It’s hard to watch a man pretend he’s the king of the world, while he jerks off his ego for dozens of minutes, regardless of the fact that he’s failed in every match he’s had since November.

Gabe doesn’t give you the facts of the match, and that’s probably because they don’t put a positive light on him. He’s all about pushing the agenda that he is the coolest man that ever lived, not just the coolest, but the funniest most bad ass witty man that you could wish to be. Now, I think he fails on his mission quite a bit, since he falls flat with every joke and just makes himself sound like a twelve year old that learned calling other people ‘gay’ is an ‘epic burn’.

Going into this triple threat, Gabe is on a historic losing streak. He managed to lose to Chris Chaos. He was so upset that he failed that he nearly quit XWF on the spot! He was fired up, starting drama with XWF management, and he was so angry that he almost left XWF forever. His weak will couldn’t handle coming up short.

His next match was against me. Like I mentioned earlier, we went the distance, but in hindsight there are two reasons to believe I’m the real winner. For starters, I held onto the XWF Television Championship, which is the most important thing if you’re a champion or wrestling for a championship. The other reason is that I think I rattled Gabe’s brain that night. You see, I beat the tar out of him so bad, that he actually believes that I beat him. On more than one occasion, Gabe argued with me and told me to stop bragging about my count out win over him. Buddy, give yourself a little credit. We went to a draw. He must not even remember how the match came to a close! And if that’s the case, this scenario makes a lot of sense. You have to factor in that Gabe would never rewatch a match that he couldn’t win. It isn’t a learning experience to him because his fragile ego can’t handle the feeling of failure. And he failed to win the gold that night, and that’s why he acted like a coward and attacked me after the match.

Since then, Gabe has only fallen down the totem pole. Last week, he fought Thaddeus Duke for a chance to wrestle Scully in the future. Gabe was pissed off and he showed it. With a fire under his ass, Gabe did his best to dominate Thaddeus Duke. Then, he did one of his trademark skills. He even puts this on his resume. He found a way to lose. The beaten down Thaddeus Duke pulled a roll up out of his ass and pinned Gabe Reno down for the win.

Then, Gabe lost his shit. “How could I lose again? I never lose! I’m the best!” Gabe’s heart was racing and he transformed into a primitive creature. He beat the life out of Thaddeus. That would be impressive if he did it during their match, and if he came out on top. When you lose and jump your opponent, you’re just a pathetic fucking coward. Nobody thinks more of you for it.

That’s what Gabe does. Gabe is impulsive, he acts on instinct and emotion. He doesn’t think; he does. And that’s a really inspirational life philosophy if you’re dumb enough to believe it works. “I don’t sit around and think about it! I take action!” Keep telling yourself that, Gabe, it makes my life easier. When people don’t prepare, they set themselves up for failure. That’s what Gabe Reno did in our first encounter. He spent several minutes in the ring talking about Chris Chaos, and then he hardly mentioned me and our upcoming match.

Like the buffoon he is, he looked right past me. He wanted to fight Chaos! He was pissed Chaos beat him, and that’s all he could think about! And then he got in the ring with me and found out that I’m not an easy win. I gave him a fight that he would never forget, at least if I didn’t knock his recollection of the match out of the back of his skull.

But the ultimate weakness that Gabe suffers from, more than anything in the world, is his ridiculous, unwarranted arrogance. Gabe fails to do something very simple, some that has won me several matches in XWF.

I look at my opponent, and I understand them. I take into account their strengths and their weaknesses. I find ways to twist their characteristics in my favor. Maybe, if Gabe watched a tape or two, he would be able to find some flaws in his opponents. Or he could watch one of my many wins and look at how I won and he could figure out my strengths.

If Gabe simply recognized that I’m a challenge, then he could have a chance of winning. He just has a mental block in the way. His pride keeps him from acknowledging the strengths of his opponents. Instead, he looks at me, and he sees a big, steamy pile of shit.

He doesn’t see the man that everyone else sees. He doesn’t see the man with gold around his waist! He doesn’t see the man that has defended his belt every week for the last month! He doesn’t see the man that has remained undefeated in his XWF career! He doesn’t see the man that leaves his blood, sweat, and tears in the ring every week!

Gabe convinced himself that I’m a guy that fucks dinosaurs. And if that’s what he really thinks, then he’ll be unprepared when he meets me in the ring. He may not remember last time, but every time I fight I have passion and I am driven. Because this match means more than Gabe, it means more than Chris, it means more than me.

Beating Gabe and Chris solidifies me as one of the top guys here. It makes that target on my back even bigger and that’s how I want it. Because I’m not the joke that Gabe Reno wants you to believe I am. I’m a competitor that is going to change the world inside and outside of the ring.

Keep laughing, Gabe. Keep making your jokes. Get it all out of your system because when your teeth are knocked down your throat and you’re tasting your own blood, you won’t be laughing anymore.”

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (01-10-2017)