Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get your revenge
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-01-2017, 03:53 PM

well holy shit...and I do mean literally holy shit. Looky whooy have here ladies and gentlemen, it's the man who I completely burned alive crimson dong; my god. Bro you stupid sun of a bitch after I burned you litterally alive to a extra crispy, and you come out shockingly alive, and not only that you for what ever dumb fucked reason decide to come after the the xtreme champion scully by going after his title to get to me. And you still want more?.....why? I mean seriously dude? Do you really wanna die that bad?***SIGH*** I tell you what, just to show you how nice of a person that I am, I am giving you one shot one last opportunity to get your revenge by destroying the one blemish you have on your record. Get your revenge by defeating me and that one blemish that you have that is on your record will be gone for ever. How about it you vaginaless shit? Do got the female titty nuts to vanquish that? Or are ya a wussy pussy ass chicken shit? I'm warning you if you do except it you will hopefully learn that it was better to quit while you were ahead.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-30-2017)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-02-2017, 09:13 AM

(01-01-2017, 03:53 PM)drezdin5788 Said: warning you if you do except it you will hopefully learn that it was better to quit while you were ahead.

Speak four you'reself you steroid abuser. But i would nEvEr EvEr quit while giving head! That would be so rude shitty to leave somebody just hang dripping like that unstaticfied.
Drezzy the Lezzy go look the card Jan Seventh we team off to make the history books weighed down with great manliness. You will ride my dongtails to victor! And we will suck him off! Bitch ass whole are you down with the? Do shit this!
-----CrimsonDong stops talking because he stuffing a product of Alaskan Pipeline in him mouth.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-30-2017)