Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinderella Man
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-22-2016, 11:44 PM

The XWF camera catch The Witch Doctor sitting right in front of the stage of his favorite strip joint on his very favorite night, that's right, it's tranny night! Then again isn't that everybody's favorite night? Who doesn't love a good panty buldge am i right? Regardless, Witch Doctor, front row center stage trying to catch a peak at some high quality sausage but there's nobody on the stage in front of him. Suddenly the club DJ gets on the intercom.

DJ: And now making her way to the center stage I'd like you all to welcome....

All the sound equipment starts to malfunction and Rock You Like A Hurricane starts blaring throughout the strip club. Drinks are knocked over, bottles are spinning, fluid is spilling everywhere. Then out of nowhere Scorpio comes ruining out of the back room and DICK OF DOOM TO BRADDOCK! He knocked him right out of his chair!

Scorpio now rolls him up for the pin.

And for some reason Scorpio can only think one thing while pinning Braddock.

[Image: zsdcnipkjh.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-23-2016), Thomas Nixon (12-23-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2016, 12:08 AM

[[ Title: Pinderella Man

Subtitle: threaduid#8675309

The XWF camera catch The Witch Doctor sitting right in front of the stage of his favorite strip joint on his very favorite night, that's right, it's tranny night! Then again isn't that everybody's favorite night? Who doesn't love a good panty buldge am i right? Regardless, Witch Doctor, front row center stage trying to catch a peak at some high quality sausage but there's nobody on the stage in front of him. Suddenly the club DJ gets on the intercom.

DJ: And now making her way to the center stage I'd like you all to welcome....

All the sound equipment starts to malfunction and Rock You Like A Hurricane starts blaring throughout the strip club. Drinks are knocked over, bottles are spinning, fluid is spilling everywhere. Then out of nowhere Scorpio comes ruining out of the back room and DICK OF DOOM TO BRADDOCK! He knocked him right out of his chair!

Scorpio now rolls him up for the pin.

And for some reason Scorpio can only think one thing while pinning Braddock.

Spider-Man Meme: I believe there is a small word such as pin in the crease of his costume. ]]

ThE WiTcH DoCtOr rolls through, then turns and spits yellow slime into Scorpio's eyes and open mouth. At first it seems fine, until Scorpio realizes that Braddock had just eaten out the nastiest stripper in the joint, "Thelma". Bear looks at him, then removes his peel away latex lip and tongue coverings clearly intended to prevent disease. A luxury Scorpio quickly understands that he doesn't have.

HEEE. HAAA. WHOOO. BE WISE... WHERE ATTACKS CAN BE DANGEROUS TO YOU. HAAA. HEEE. HOOO. EVEN MORE TRUTH IS TOLD, WHEN YOU ARE IN A CITY WHERE ANTIBIOTICS ARE ILLEGAL TO BE SOLD.

Braddock throws a smoke bomb and vanishes into the thin tranny infested air.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2016, 01:13 PM

Vincent and Roxy walk by, each sucking on a long straw going into one giant sundae.

"DUDE! Rox, did you ever research Scorpio's old UFO Title reigns? Super impressive pins in there, man!"

"You said it baby."

Roxy then licks her luscious lips and goes back to sucking...

... on the straw. As they wander by, Vincent sees the happenings in the HMW Hallway.

"Duty calls, my sweet little dumpling!"

Then, in a flash, Vincent drops to the floor and slaps his hand on the concrete.

"TTTHHHHREEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Scorpio

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
BenitoAngelo (12-23-2016), Broken Hart (12-23-2016), Thomas Nixon (12-23-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2016, 07:11 PM

Do i even wanna know
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-23-2016, 08:37 PM

(12-22-2016, 11:44 PM)Scorpio Said: All the sound equipment starts to malfunction and Rock You Like A Hurricane starts blaring throughout the strip club. Drinks are knocked over, bottles are spinning, fluid is spilling everywhere.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-23-2016), Thomas Nixon (12-24-2016)
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2016, 11:57 PM

:/ k
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-24-2016, 10:52 PM

OOC: Dude, WDoc, don't sweat it. This concept is brilliant and tricky as Hell, I told Vin the same when I signed up. I read through several pin attempts made on you and you did a damn good job thinkin' your way out of them with authority. You know this system so don't give up. And Scorpio, nice job. That Spidey bit was pretty amusing lol
Hate Post Like Post