Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
DQ Leaping Lizards.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2016, 10:14 AM

He stood atop a monestary somewhere in northern Nevada. He gazed out cross the city below, as the sharp Autumn air chilled him to the core. He smiled unto himself, thinking about so many magic moments, flashing through his mind one after the other. All of that has led up to this, the night he saw what his future held before him. A fatal four-way in his return match with the TV title up for grabs. He knew he had to make an impact come WildCard Weekend, and this was the best way to do it. Three men stood between him and success or failure...

...and he would not fail.

"So, Thomas Nixon... reptilian? Really? A lizard skinned Illuminati... some kind of shadow government? Nothing more than fairy tale stories. We deal with the truth here, and the TRUTH is that come WildCard Weekend, you are going DOWN. There's no escaping the grasp of reality, and your reality is that I and two other men stand between you and the title you so desire. I don't like your odds, sir. On the other hand, you do possess a substance to your in-ring prescence that is lacking with the roster of today... good on you.

"You know, I've been in this game going on 17 years now. I've battled the highest flyers, the most brutal brawlers, the strongest of the strong and the most proficient technicians... I've seen them all, I've faced them all, I've conquered them all. But XWF has always been a thorn in my side, an obstacle I couldn't quite overcome... a group of people I couldn't quite hang with. I didn't fit in, and the way I lived and acted brought out the worst in people. I felt hatred from the top down, and I couldn't handle it. Years later, here I am, watching over the land below me.. the air fills me with an energy I can't get enough of. I'm prepared.

"Everything I've done up to this point has led to this. WildCard Weekend, one night to shed my old self and bring about an inner evolution. A change that could not only alter myself, but lay the groundwork for a revolution here in XWF. Thomas... I love your style, sir. You bring a refreshing prescence to XWF, in a sea of untalented, uncharasmatic noobs... You sir? You bring a style that many people here lack-- you have a firm grasp on your character, you speak with conviction, you know what it takes to make it in a place like Sin City, not to mention the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. You got chops kid, and I respect that.

"Now, you could rest on those words, or you could take them as a sign that you can get better. How? If you're already one of the best, why not shoot for the moon? Why not scrap and claw your way to the top of the mountain and cement your name as the best of the best. ...Why?

"Cuz I already hold onto that title, and I will never, EVER, let it go.

"I don't expect you to back down from me, I don't expect you to settle for anything less than that TV strap, but listen. I've got my eyes locked, and there will be no shaking me. I've returned and I've returned with a renewed focus, my priorities are in check, and I'm ready to show the XWF what makes me tick. It's not sex jokes, shameless jabs or toilet humor... it's pride. I put myself on the line every time I step into the ring, so I can come out the victor, proclaiming myself the better. Nixon, I WILL prove to be your superior, I WILL rise as you fall... and I will hold the XWF Television title in my hands as its champion.

"Believe it."

Broken Hart stands, peering over the edge of the monestary... he soars over the precipice, cowl flapping in the wind, as he falls to the sidewalk below... he couldn't possibly make it, could he? The camera gazes down... and we find no trace of BH...

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Broken Hart's post!
Thomas Nixon (12-11-2016)