Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Endings
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-09-2016, 10:57 PM

The UNIVERSE is dark. No lights. No vision. No flame. No fireworks. No little office. No eery smoke. No red haze.

Nothingness.

A slight sigh can be heard through this nothingness. A groan more less a growl as children's whispers and whimpers accompany the soon to be heavy breathing. After a few moments, a raspy, hoarse voice that is most recognizable to our own ears pierced through the darkness

"Emptiness. The presence of nothing. The lack of presence of anything."

"Are you familiar with the void? Are you aware of what comes with it?"

"You spoke of expiration dates and of endings. How all things not only come with a beginning, but an end, as well. How my end is much closer than my beginning. Let us shine a bit of light on that."

"Was it my wrinkly forehead? My newly found carefree and relaxed way of ruling this FINE federation? You, of all people here, should be very well with the phrase about judging books by their cover. Just look at your recent proposition to Miss Dolly. If you would judge that young lady by her appearance, well, let's just say, lolli-pops and balloons. HA! But, I am not so ignorant to deny that the young lady is nothing less than a stick of dynamite wrapped in a little pink ribbon. I recognize threats when I encounter them no matter their size, shape, gender, skill, sexual orientation, taste, whatever it may be. I recognize them and handle them accordingly. Tell me, have you felt this threatened since you've first crossed the threshold and started down the path of an XWF superstar? Judging by your former comments, I would have to say you haven't."

"I've beaten your little experience here to death already, I think. Which it truly doesn't matter to me how long you've been here and how long you haven't. I've said that every dog has his or her day and anything is possible. Even if that little possibility is SO little you can barely see it. Barely make it out.... what? What is that??? Is that..... Hope?"

"You know, you're a bit different from anyone I've faced before as well. Not so different as the fact you're not the only one to recognize all of my deeds, my destruction, and capabilities, but the fact that deep down, you know you can't accomplish what so few have. I HAVE been beaten, oh yes, quite recently in fact. So, you must concur that I'm .... well... not necessarily on a warpath, per se, but I do have a few things crawling around in my mind in regards to making up for some mistakes. Maybe, I have to remind the good people that their KING is not dead. He has not been cast from his throne but he is here, in the darkness where I've always watched and listened. Where I've waited and ascended from. Am I here to make an example of you? Not exactly. But when I grab you by your pretty little face and throw you into the void, the world will remember. They will know their KING. The shadow that covered this UNIVERSE once before shall reappear and the fear stricken souls of the XWF will fall to their knees once more. You're, of course, royalty as well, my young prince, but the kingdom you claim is only a speck of the UNIVERSE that surrounds it. Your father claims the darkness, rules it with an iron fist with you not far behind. Yes, live in and rule all in the darkness which I hail. Which I created. The nothingness that you will be plunged into in just a few short days should feel like home then, hm?"

"It will make it that much sweeter, because our fun will not end there. I'm sure, as the young bitch prince that you are, that you've dished out certain punishments of your own nature. Unlike any dungeons your father or father's father has built. Unlike any techniques you may have created and destroyed souls with... it will never compare to the darkness that you will be submerged in... and eaten from within."

The raspy voice creepily echoes away. The loneliness kicks in and we are alone in the dark once more.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post