Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Fin
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-09-2016, 09:35 PM

FLASHBACK

The black Jeep Wrangler Sahara pulled up to the arena in Atlantic City, heavy metal blasting.

The music and the engine cutsimultaneously, and the door swung open. Out stepped a jeaned leg, True Religions, with white Puma tennis shoes. It was followed by a Ralph Lauren covered torso, a striped arrangement consistenting of red and black letts and goulish designs, one of those funky design tees Polo makes. A small horse labeled the breast. It was Chris Chaos. Chris Jackson, by birth. He grabbed his gym bag out of the back and slung it over his shoulder. He tossed his key to the valet.

Wow, valet, Vinnie knows what he is doing. Shocking.

The 28 year old superstar made his way toward his locker room, when he was stopped by the XWF Interviewer Steve Sayors.

He would, however, entertain this little twerp today because he knew what the man was going to ask and he wasn't finished talking about it.

"Chris....Chris....on behalf of the XWF community can I have a word with you?!"

Stopping, turning towards the man, he grinned.

"Of course you can, Steve. What do you want to know?"

"Well, Chris, how are you feeling only hours before the biggest match of your career?"

"Well, let me start by correcting your statement. This is not the biggest match of my career, the match at Warfare against Trax and Bourbon was the biggest match of my career to date....and I blew it. But it will be soon. Until then, it was Warfare. I had the win at my fingertips and I let it slip away. When I knew I was going to be in this match I knew my revenge was imminent. I knew that by some divine province, this would all somehow make sense. So, to answer your question, in the waking hours before the second biggest match of my career, I certainly have goosebumps. I have butterflies in my stomach, but I am confident all the same. I feel like I am going to win."

"Do you feel like the cards are stacked against you in this match?"

"I always feel like they are stacked against me. I always feel like I have a giant bullseye on my back. Anyone who can take me out, to end the chaos, will do so in a heartbeat. There are 3 other competitors in this match that all want me gone for good, and its every man for themselves. I feel it in my bones. Trax doesn't want to end me, but he would like to have the title around his waste and not mine all the same. Yes, I feel like the cards are stacked against me, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It is all part of my legacy, my story, my legend. To come back and beat Bourbon in a 1-on-1 match, sure it would be great, but this would be the story book ending. I failed the first time, now I have to outlast 5 of XWF's top superstars to win the belt I truly deserve--I'd say that's a feat for the ages."

"Wow, okay. Well, do you think you have time for a few more?"

Glancing at his Movado watch, he nods.

"A few more, but make it snappy kid. I've got brutality waiting."

"You certainly do. Do you feel like this match will define your career?"

"In a way, yes. However, and rather unfortunately, my last match with Trax and Bourbon defined my career. As much as I will say it was my matches with Ginger, Promo Sins, Dillinger, Brett Hart, the rest---it wasn't. It was the match with Robbie. Everyone will remember me for losing, and none of it would have happened if it weren't for cheating Robbie Bourbon. I hate him with every inch of my being. Bourbon defined my career, to this date, but he hasn't ruined it. He tried, but he has failed to take me out. Same with RENO. I can't win the big one, right? Well.....that all changes in a matter of hours. Now I get to come back at him with the rage of a tsunami and the force of a wrecking ball. Bourbon has caused me so much pain and anguish, physically, mentally, emotionally---it would only be proper to return the favor. Hammarabi's code, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Bourbon has it coming, and you bet your ass he's going to get it."

"Okay, last one Chris, I know you have to prepare. How do you feel about---"

Chris cuts him off.

"Gilmour is a sniveling little rat who has been spoon fed this title by the puppeteers at the top. Someone is pulling the strings around here, and I am about to cut the rope. The bullshit ends here, the Peter Gilmour era ends tonight. I will take the "God Of Extreme" out if it is the last fucking thing I do. I will make him suffer. I will define HIS career after tonight. He will always be remembered as the man who had a promising career ended abruptly by the man who will go down as the greatest to ever do it. Remember what I said about heroes and villains? Everyone will remember the bad guy, and Bourbons comic-book run reaches its final page tonight....end dialogue bubble."

He grins at the oft-bullied commentator, and walks away. The interviewer beams, knowing he just got another classic interview with the next XWF Universal Champion.

+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+

Fin.

Some things simply need to be said. Others, they are probably better left unsaid. Chris and everyone else in this match has said everything there is to say. All the shit talking, it is played out now. Now, the only thing left to do is fight.

This would be the last thing Chris would say before he stepped into that god awful, demonic structure. It was over. Finished. Kaput. The End.

Fin.

The talking stops here. The fighting commences. The pain and torture ensues. This is the grand finale. Once that chamber door closed, the best man would emerge. That best man would be crowned with the top prize in this business. 6 of the best this business has to offer. By the end...there will be one left. Kind of a weird finality to that. Something that symbolized not only the match but perhaps the end of an era. You take the 6 top guys in professional wrestling and put them in this structure…..odds say at least 1 will have to take some time off. But probably more. The finality of that in and of itself is crazy. It’s chaotic. It’s a new beginning, and a new end.

Fin.

Have you ever wanted to get something over with so bad that it eats you alive? So bad that your body itches and aches just thinking about it? It makes you bite your nails down to the cuticles. It makes you pull your hair out. You just want it to begin already. But then when you get there, you realize it isn’t as special as you anticipated? It is either much easier—like Chris is about to experience—or much harder than you anticipated. But you have to fight and claw your way out of it. You have to end it, some how, some way. And you will. To every new beginning, there is always an end.

Fin.

But what is an end game? Most people go into the big obstacles in their life not having one. But you need to have an end game. When you go into a big job interview, for example, you need to have an end game. If you get the job, you go in and kick ass. If you don’t get the job, the responsible thing to do would be to have other interviews and ideas for careers in line. Just. In. Case. That is an end game. It is the plan you put in place to signify what happens at the end of your quest. Chris had an end game. His plan, obviously, was to win the Universal Title and defend it...to rule the XWF with an iron fist. BUT, he did have an end game. He never went into any endeavor without one. IF, and it was a small IF, he didn’t come out of the chamber with the strap, he was going to create a chaotic title wave so massive and severe that superstars will be afraid to come to work. His rage will have no foreseeable ending. Anyone and everyone is a target. Anyone and everyone will be within striking distance. That is an end game. A plan. The match has to end one way or another, and Chris knew exactly what he had to do to end it. One way or another, life as they knew it in the XWF would come to an end.

Fin.

Have you ever watched a really good movie? A movie that was so captivating that you couldn’t even get up to refill your soda? A movie so good you have to mentally train your bladder to expand more than anatomically possible just so you don’t miss any of it? A movie so good that you hate yourself for crying a little at the end, even if it wasn’t designed for that outcome? Yes you have. That is a movie that you never want to have an end. But then again, there is a movie that is so bad you are just praying for it to end. A movie so bad that you would rather stick your dick in a meat grinder (or your tits in a vice, lets be socially conscious here) than watch another minute of it? A movie so bad that a cheese grater to the neck seems like a logical solution? A movie so bad that you force yourself to take a shit to miss as much of it as possible—the only reason you didn’t leave was because of the $12 movie ticket? Yes, you have. That is a movie you can’t wait to end. You pray for it to end. The same applies to a TV show, a play, hell even a wrestling match. Some wrestling matches captivate you so much that you talk about them with your friends for years. That is what this match is going to be. If you have the stomach for blood, this is the match for you. This will be the match of the century. Fuck the match of the year. It will bring ratings through the roof. It will be the match that single handedly brings XWF into the black for the entire 2017 calendar year. And walking out of that match, at the end, will be Chris Chaos. The new beginning to the same end.

Fin.

This was a match that defined careers. You know what that feeling feels like when you go to retire? When you go to make that decision to walk away from it all? What does that feel like? It probably feels like what it feels like to leave the Elimination Chamber holding the one thing you worked your entire career for. It probably feels like you have finally found vindication. Like you finally found peace. Albeit short, you found it. Because you know you did your best, you made an impact, and you came out on top. But, what else is an end? You could get fired. How does it feel to get fired? Probably the same way it feels to leave the chamber without the belt. That soul crushing kind of defeat you feel when you worked your entire life just to have it ripped from you. Just to have everything you ever thought you loved taken away and you have to start all over. That is the type of end that 5 men will inevitably feel. The end.

Fin.

But then there is the end of a road. A road can only go so many places. A road can only take you where you need to go, and sometimes where you don’t. Once you hit the end, you have reached your destination. But you could have reached a dead end. Not your destination, but have nowhere to go. Now your end becomes your beginning as you have to turn around. For 5 men, this journey into the most hellish structure ever conjured up by mankind will be a dead end. For 5 men this will be the end of the road. 1 will turn around and begin a new adventure, but for the end of that journey----who knows. That is the beauty of it. There is magic in the beginning but a sort of beauty in the end.

Fin.

FLASHBACK:

3:15 AM

It’s interesting to watch, really. Life, completely engineered and controlled by human forces, living in their own world with completely no knowledge of the outside world. Living beings that only know one way of life and are content to live it that way---through ignorance over any other reason. Their bliss is man made, and their life is 100 percent dictated by the actions of a higher being on the chain of life. When something can live in complete peace and harmony, oblivious to the violence, devastation and destruction of a cold world around it. Also to live in harmony outside of life’s natural order. Beings that wouldn’t survive in a kill or be killed world, wouldn’t live a day without their artificial habitat. Life at its truest, purest and happiest, and the farthest thing from natural. An atmosphere, and entire world, and they are just happy as can be. Not a care in the world.

Staring at his 50 gallon tank, the man known as Chris Chaos is in deep thought, almost mesmerized by the site of something he sees every day of his life.

"These creatures would be nothing if I did not allow them to be, but I have chosen to give them a good life. They are healthy and content. If I didn’t set the tone for their existence, who knows where they’d be. I bought them, I bought their home, their toys----I paid to give them a clean atmosphere to live in, to make sure the filtration system is proper. They are like family—I feed them, provide living space—I am like a father to them.

He stood up off the foot of the bed, bending down to grab the orange cylinder containing the goldfish flakes. He opened the top and looked in. Noticing this, and knowing it was time for food, they floated to the surface, mouth up, and sucked at the surface of the water. The fish looked him straight in the eye---with their wide, almost pleading eyes---opening and clothes their mouths with an audible glub glub.

Without him, they would starve. They would shrivel up and die. Their little insides would wither practically to nothing and they would suffer greatly before they finally perished. All of their awesome orange color would dissipate and they would be nothing but grayish white shells of what once was. He screwed off the cap of the food bottle.

"You rely on me for food, and I’m gonna feed you little buddies. I will feed you---just like I will feed the XWF--a little......chaos."

++++

“May the best man win. I am done with the talking. But just so all of you know, there is a REASON that Trax had me eliminated last in his little promo. It is because he knows I will be there at the end. He knows I will be there when the chips are down. HE knows he will have to eliminate ME in order to win. But I think deep down he knows he can’t do it. That is why he has me there at the end. He fears me. Either way. I don’t care to talk anymore. I have said all that is needed to be said. We all have. At this point, talking won’t win a title. Fighting will. May the best man win.

For every new beginning there is an end.

Fin.”

[Image: JBm4RSW.jpg]

FIN
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-10-2016)