Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
"Mr FN' Dominance"- Sitting Here.
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-09-2016, 03:55 PM

The scene opens in the Boardwalk Hall arena, once again. This time not in the convention hall where the epic confrontation between Trax and Commander Zion took place a few days ago, but the actual wrestling & boxing event area which has a seating capacity of over 14,000 seats which will all soon be filled for the sold out XWF event Wild Card Night 2. The wrestling ring has already been set up, as has the 16 foot tall, around 35 feet wide chain link structure known as the Elimination Chamber. The demonic structure hangs ominously above the ring basking the squared circle below it in its menacing shadow. Sitting at ringside in the front row is one of the men who will be stepping into that very structure in just a couple days time, Mr FN' Dominance himself, Trax. Trax sits unmoving, unblinking, staring up at the structure deep in thought.

Unlike some of the other participants in this match, Trax had been in an elimination chamber before, in his old company he used to wrestle in FCW, Trax had stepped into a structure exactly like the one he was know staring at alongside his best friend then arch rival Paul "Extreme Machine" Hunter and three other men in what was a blockbuster main event to decide who would win the at the time vacated FCW World Championship. Trax recalled how he suffered an almost career ending injury half way through the match, tearing his ACL muscle almost clean off, Trax however being the fighter that he is continued the match, before being the last man eliminated getting pinned by Paul Hunter which in turn saw Paul get crowned the three time FCW World Champion. Trax would take some time off to nurse his injuries, before returning to FCW to a standing ovation almost a year later, winning the belt off Paul Hunter, who had remained the undefeated champion all that time, in his first match back to become the FCW World Champion for the first time, Trax would go on to win the belt three times after that before he departed ways with FCW, although he came up short that night, many long time Trax fans would argue it was actually the chamber match he participated in in FCW which saw Trax rise to a main event level star in the wrestling industry, the level he would contain to stay at ever since. With that in mind then, although the match took years off Trax's career and hindered his mobility ever so slightly going forward, Trax couldn't help but be thankful for that night since it was indeed a career defining moment, despite not walking out with the title or on his own two feet for that matter, the resiliency and drive Trax displayed in that match put him on the map and was a career defining moment. It was fitting then, that Trax would be looking to have yet another career defining moment, arguably the biggest of his career, by winning the Universal Championship a second time, stepping into the confines of a chamber with five other men he had to outlast to accomplish that feat. Trax knew, or at least he was fairly certain, that MOST of the men in that chamber were looking to put it all on the line to accomplish their goals, validate their careers and fulfil their dreams... and ultimately achieve that CAREER DEFINING moment.

But only ONE of them was going to be able to do that.

Only ONE of them was going to be walking out that chamber the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.

The other men? Well they would be left beaten and broken, mentally and physically, and may not even walk out the chamber at all.

And as Trax stared at the chamber, unwavered , undeterred, he was determined not to be one of those "other men"

He would be THE MAN.

Because he is Mr FN Dominance.

And that's just what the fuck he does.

Trax finally blinks breaking out of his statue like stasis and smirks, he rubs his chin stubble and bows his head as he begins to speak.

Waddup XWF Universe.

Waddup Chaos, Bourbon, Gilmour, Solider and Pig.

You already know who it is, its me Trax, aka Mr FN Dominance aka Mr next Universal Champion. Am I getting ahead of myself? Well, I have been doing a bit of time jumping lately haven't I? Heh, but no I don't think I am in all honestly it is what it is. But Peter digresses.I'm just sitting here, taking it all in, thinking about how mad the last couple of weeks have been for me but at the same time how exhilarating its been. I mean forget the Universe as you think you know it for one second, we're a part of some goddamn MULTIVERSE or some shit. I've been to the distant future in another timeline, now let me tell you all what's going to happen in the immediate future here in this timeline, I am going to accomplish that which I came back to do. That's it. Its that simple ladies and gentlemen, I came back to XWF after catching wind a title I had held and had valued dearly had been bastardized and was losing value week after week and now I'm just a couple of days away from making everything right in the world again. The dark skies that have been looming over XWF much like this chamber is currently looming over that ring are going to be lifted and its all because of yours truly, no need to thank me, its all in a days work for me. When I step inside that chamber and dominate, its just another day in the office.

Peter you can thank me for taking that title off your hands and relieving you of a position you're in no fit state to be in because that's exactly what's going to happen. I admire the fact you're able to stand in front of a camera and lie to everyone, including yourself, about how being the Universal Champion is your birth right, your destiny, how you're different from when we last met as if winning that championship has somehow improved your wrestling abilities over night, how you're walking out of this chamber with YOUR belt. All lies. I think if there's one thing everyone can agree on is there isn't a snowballs chance in Hell you're walking out with that title buddy, I'm sure you'll show us just how XTREME you are and get a couple of good spots in and the crowd will cheer for you as they do because you're likeable and the crowd WANT you to win but you'll end up letting them, yourself and your beloved Mia down once again as you have done oh so many times in your career when I'm proven right about what I've said about you all this week and last, you are an intern champion, a title warmer, they shouldn't of even gone through the effort of making a "Gilmour" nameplate for the belt, they should of just removed Scullys and left it blank until the result of this match, would of saved the guys backstage in charge of that sort of thing a lot of wasted time.

Again stop with the lies, you took me to my limit? Hardly. It was my first match back and I was rusty, I would say I was wrestling at 60% tops, now I'm 100% and you think you have a chance in Hell and standing toe to toe with me? For your sake you best hope you get eliminated before I even leave my pod and get a chance to confront you and show just how big of a gap in talent there is between us when I'm firing on all cylinders. You're not one step ahead, you're so far behind I'm giving my self a headache bashing my head off the dashboard when I break suddenly to go into reverse just to see where you're at. If you want the Universal title to have value you should of let me take your place in that Universal Championship match against Scully because as I've already said before there's not much difference credibility wise between you and him, you have both wallowed in mediocrity for the majority of your careers, NEITHER of you should of gotten anywhere near the Universal title. Scully is challenging for the Xtreme Championship and even that title is too good for him if you ask me and fucking LeStrange has held that belt, and when you lose Peter yes I will give you a rematch because I'm a fair man, but when I beat you once again don't come looking to get another crack at the Universal title ever again, not while I'm holding it, go chase after the TV title that's more you level, don't look up after you get knocked back down OK Peter? There's nothing for you up here and there never was.

Peter Gilmour has been Eliminated!

Robbie Bourbon, once again go fuck yourself, simply for the fact you have PROVEN to me that all you do you is say a bunch of nonsensical shit hoping and praying that is sticks, but when you get called out on it, you duck it and refuse to back up what you say. You say you have more credibility then me, that you're better then me? How? How when I have a list of accomplishments which outshine the list of accomplishments some people who have been here for twice the time of me have while you've been here the same time as me and have accomplished NOTHING. You're walking out of this match the Universal Champion? Why should anyone believe you when every single title match you've had so far in your career here you've walked out the loser, this is going to be the most challenging match you've had to date and we're expected to believe you're capable of winning the big one now? Why because you had to cheat in a match against me and Chaos to win? You think you're going to win because you've shown you're willing to use any trick in the book to come out with the victory now, newsflash Robbie, this is an elimination chamber match and anything goes, so if you think you're the only one going to be using crooked and underhanded tactics and will do anything to win you're more deluded then I previously thought. I will sink to depths lower then you have sank to recently to pull out the win in this because I'm expecting everyone else to do the same, if I have to injure and maim to make sure yours or anyone else's shoulder remain on the mat for a three count then that's fine by me, you all know what you've signed up for, so I won't be held accountable. Same way you have refused to be accountable for some of your shortcomings here, blaming me for you getting pinned in that tag team match against Feder and Lux Lyden for example, pathetic. Your entire time here you've amounted to nothing and in that chamber it won't be any different, you think you represent "The People" but The People don't want to be represented by an incompetent fat fuck Robbie Bourbon. So I'm going to do The People a favour, I'm going to hurt you, badly.I'm going to find out just how much pain bullet proof skin can withstand exactly, I'm going to take you out and make sure The People don't have to endure hearing one of your promos or seeing you stumble over your own pot belly in the middle of a XWF ring again for a very long time.

Robbie Bourbon has been Eliminated!

Beard Wa- you know what, fuck it.

Bearded War Pig has been Eliminated!

Unknown Solider if it wasn't for what you've accomplished here and the fact you have actually garnered a small measure of respect around here I'd be skipping over you too the same way I just have BWP. You have remained silent for two weeks now but unlike BWP I refuse to believe its due to lack of desire to win the championship, or fear, could it be that you're not bothered about this match and will purposely try and get eliminated early, simply so you can cash in afterwards and steal the Universal Championship from whoever wins? Spoiler, it'll be me. I mean I know that may seem like a farfetched theory to some people but its genuinely the only reason I can think of as to why you've been so quiet, that, or you really have overdosed on SATAN dust and are lying naked in a morgue somewhere. Whatever the case. I just want you to know that if you bring your A game to this match, I'll be ready for you, as I've said, you've accomplished a lot, but all of which you accomplished when yours truly wasn't here.Maybe I will get to see how you was able to accomplish the things you have, or maybe I won't, maybe it'll be the lax Solider whose been getting by by riding D'Villes coat tails lately. I bet deep down even HE doesn't have much faith in you to win this, I'm sure he knows whether he admits it or not, that I am the one most likely to be walking out with the strap, but that excites him of course, because I've already issued a challenge to him in advance for when I win. I know he wants to be Universal Champion again, he craves it, you in all honesty are a hindrance to him accomplishing that, instead of being in the title picture, he's reduced to wrestling tag teams with you and snotty little kids. I won't be surprised if he realizes just how much deadweight you are and drops you and the Tag Team Championships, but not before I drop you on your head first, buh bye now.

Unknown Solider has been Eliminated!

Chris Chaos. I have had to suffer hearing you flip flop and back peddle your words for two weeks now but despite the fact you at times apparently forget what you have said previously, or straight up have no idea what you are talking about there is no denying you are a talented guy. See I say what I mean and I never contradict myself, you are indeed extremely talented and after me and Unknown Solider when he actually tries you are indeed the most gifted man in this match without a doubt, you've proven that. You're right in less then three months you have found yourself in the title picture and that's great, that's something I can't take away from you, but what I can take away from you are your dreams and unfortunately for you that's what the case is going to be Sunday. You're asking people if they know what its like to be screwed over? Seriously? Dude this is WRESTLING, lets be honest its one of the most shadiest professions going, backstage politicking and fuckery has plagued professional wresting for years. I got screwed over multiple times in my old company FCW, I got stripped of championships for no fucking reason, been placed in bullshit stipulation matches just as you have. Shit, even here in XWF I've had multiple managers try and screw me over man, Frodo Smackins most recently, Shane when that whole CCWF invasion was going on, it happens, to most of us. So the fact you sat there stamping your feet and having a strop because you've been screwed over in a profession where most people get screwed over at least once in their careers is fucking embarrassing, yes Chaos most if not ALL of us know what it feels like, but if you're expecting anyone to pull a violin out and show you sympathy you're in the wrong company man. I actually don't think Lane has anything personal against you just because you was the only person to defend your Wild card, but even if he has got a grudge against you for God knows what reason don't act like you're better then anyone in this match because you defended your card, at least, don't act like you're better then me. I opted in for shows just like you did so the fact I didn't defend my card isn't my issue, if Lane wanted to, he could of made me defend my card in another match that Warfare instead of dumping me, you, Reno, and Bourbon in a meaningless tag team match but he didn't. So whose at fault there? Me? Or Lane? I think you'll find me not defending my card is down to management booking, not down to me not being willing. Don't worry however, I'll more then make up for it by defending my Universal title at least once a month as expected. Your homie Bruce was right, you ARE getting ahead of yourself Chaos. Best take down that portrait of you wearing a replica belt down and save yourself further embarrassment and heartbreak, because I'm going to HATE to do it but I'm afraid I'm going to have to stamp on your heart some more when I stomp you out in the process of reclaiming what's mine.

Chris Chaos has been Eliminated!

And that's all I have left to say to any of you, I really do enjoy these little back and forth verbal barbs as must as the next guy but the time for talking is over and the time for the Age of Dominance to be upon XWF for a second time is drawing near. Everything you have said up until this point and afterwards has been for naught, everything you have planned and formulated to do in this match is futile. Peter Gilmour you're going to find out once again just who the more XTREME out of us two actually is. Chris I am going to show you that Chaos can indeed be controlled by me, I DOMINATE in chaotic environments. Bearded War Pig go fuck yourself. Robbie Bourbon in that Chamber you will find that The People can't save you nor will they want to as it will be ME they're cheering for as I whoop your gargantuan ass all over that structure, and Unknown Solider, wherever you are, pray to SATAN but much like The People with Robbie, Satan can't help you and even he'll turn away from his TV screen at certain points in this match. Say what you will, prepare how you must, but nothing will prepare any of you for what awaits in that chamber, because every single one of you is about to CROSS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRAX, and there is only ONE outcome when that happens.

Your winner and the NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION...Mr FN' DOMINANCE...TRAX!!!!

I win. Peace.

Fade

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr Killjoy's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-09-2016)