Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Quiet Riot
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-09-2016, 12:29 PM

CUM ON FEEL DA NOI-OIZE, ALEXIS ROX CLOTHES FA’ BA-OIZE

SHE’S A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

LIAR… LIAR… LIAR!!!

Un-fucking-believable. I mean, I-I-I can’t even…

Uggghhhh.

Let me take a sec just to process how absolutely pathetic every bit of this is...

[Image: giphy.gif]

So, Alexis Riot, several weeks ago cuts some blabber-filled, bleeding heart promo about how she's going on her retirement tour, a two match tour; because she can't hang anymore and she want's to be home with her snot-nosed child and husband who cheats on her.

"Aww, yay! Good for Alexis, she's a failure, she can't hang, she's best suited in the kitchen prepping meals and scraping butter off from her teeth for her troll-looking son's toast!"

"Let's give her a big ol' hand ladies and gents!"

So she announces her last two matches, losing one of them to the brand-spanking-new,Thomas Nixon, and winning one against Stone Cold Steve Austin who was obviously too intoxicated to be performing in the first place. Then at the end of that sorry-assed excuse for a wrestling match with Stone Cold, Alexis decides to try hijacking the show, and like most attention-seeking do-nothings attempt to do, she tried making everything about her.

Like anyone in the world even gives the goodest goddamn about Alexis Riots' feelings and how "optimistic" she claimed to be about the XWF's "future"; of course she cited that I, myself, am that future but not mentioning that I've already accomplished more in two months than she ever dreamed of; see that entire charade was one bad joke. So funny in fact, that I thought I'd humor this sorry sack and come on out to the ring when she requested my presence, if anything I thought it could at least help the ratings after such an atrocious match.

Then, after claiming this entire display was a "passing of the torch", or her giving me the proverbial "nod" of sorts, as if she was somehow an XWF legend, Alexis made the worst mistake of entire career aside from ever filling out her initial XWF application to begin with. She decided to attack me... I mean I figured she was dumb, but I had no idea that she would prove herself foolish enough to find the gut to ever lay her hands on me in a provoking manner.

So I took the bump, I licked my wounds and moved on to bigger things, not in the least bit worried about Alexis' stupid little ego influenced attack, hell for all I knew she could have had a seizure and accidentally attacked me, I mean why else would she do something so stupid?

But soon after that, rather than remaining quiet, she removed all of my doubt by opening up her mouth and challenged me to a match for MY Hart Title at Wildcard Weekend...

Sigh...

And for whatever reason, Vinnie Lane found her to be acceptable enough of a challenger and booked the match. Whatever. Didn't matter. I knew at that exact moment what I was going to do, I knew that I was going to get the revenge that I wasn't even worried about yet, I knew that I was going to make an example of Alexis Riot in front of the entire world...

But the point of all of this that irritates me the most, it's not her attack, or her undeservingly asking me for a title match, or how bad her breath stinks, it's the fact that after all of the parading, and pandering, and whaling about like she's some sorta' dominate force who was going to put on the match of a life time and somehow defeat Dolly Waters at Wildcard... Alexis Riot is no where to be found.

She's ghost.

Over.

Finished.

She's fee-fi-fo-fum-fucked!

This idiot didn't even find it appropriate to build up our match in any way shape or form over the last two weeks. What gives, Alexis? Why did you even open your eyes to me to begin with if you were just going to run home scared to Chicago once we were booked? Were you maybe just trying to toot your horn, thinking that there would be no way in hell that Vinnie would book your undeserving ass in a match of such magnitude?

Maybe Unknown Soldier and you are slummed up in some meth den exchanging STD infested needles while Jarvis Cotton-bitch watches on, masturbating in the corner.

It's absolutely disgraceful. My match at Wildcard... the unique opportunity of challenging Dolly Waters could have been filled by a worthy opponent, and you stole that, while at the same time wasting everybody's time, and for that, Lexy, I am going to give you the beating of a lifetime. That is if you even show up there, which from the looks of things, there's a real possibility that you wont.

But let's say you do show up, let's say you vomit in the trash can backstage, work off the nerves and make your way out from underneath the XTron and march your way down to that ring. If that does happen, I am going to beat you to a bloody pulp, I am going to knock your disgusting cigarette stained teeth down your throat and I am going to ensure that you only escape one of two ways: in a stretcher, or in a body bag.

What you failed to realize through this entire process, Alexis, is that I am the most vicious, most ruthless, most scorn-filled champion there's ever been. It's nothing for me to literally feast upon your flesh like a man high on bath salts. I have never been pinned, I have never been made to submit, what in god's name made you believe that you were going to be the person to stop my reign of destruction? Oh because you're some tough, edgy punk rock cunt who colors her hair and gives herself some stupid cliche handle like Riot?

Yer' a Quiet Riot, aren't you now? And once I'm done with you at Wildcard, I'm going to make sure that you never make another sound, especially in the wrestling industry, again.

Everything you claimed was a lie, because you knew deep, deep down in your heart that I was going to be the end of Alexis Riot, and so it will be, Wildcard Weekend Day Two in Atlantic City will be the last time Alexis Riot laces up a pair of wrestling boots, it will be the last time that her stupid fucking music plays in an XWF arena, and it will be the LAST time that she ever steps foot in the ring again.

That's a promise.

So thank you, Alexis, thank you for fucking the fans out of an opportunity of seeing a real match for the Hart Title. Thank you for being a worthless waste of a career... and thank you for ending this silly little charade that is your existence before it went on any longer.

In the end, Alexis, if you're still breathing, do us all a favor and never show your stupid face around MY ring again.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.

Times up, Alexis, and unfortunately for you, you've done nothing but squander it. See you Sunday... bring yer' floaties bitch, it's gunna' be a bloodbath.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Thomas Nixon (12-09-2016)