Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
A day at the doctor's
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-04-2016, 09:57 PM

[Image: cadrynscary.gif]

It's amazing how a person can feel a certain way about another person. Most people call it love, I'd like to think I used to be one of those people. Things in my past have shaped me into the man I am today. Its hard for me to feel “love” for anyone outside of my mother. But, what I feel for my mother, I don't know that I'd necessarily call it love. More like a feeling of torment, disgust, and overall disdain.

A disdain that fills my entire soul with a fire that burns so hot and so passionately that I struggle to control it, occasionally. Today is one of those rare days that I am willing to talk about it. Granted, I'm only willing to talk about it with one person, and that person has been there for me through thick and thin. I'll always cherish the moments we spend together. However, my wallet and bank account tend to tell a different story.

Cadryn walks through the office door and towards the window to check in for his appointment. Low and behold, standing directly in front of him is XWF superstar and amazing phone conversationalist Micheal Graves. Cadryn sneaks up behind Micheal purposely, as not to be seen.

Cadryn proceeds to slap Micheal on the ass with about as much energy as any other depressed cereal addict.

Micheal turns around shocked, finding Cadryn standing directly behind him.

Ah, Kitten. Don't look so sad. At least you don't have Autism.

At this moment Graves looks mortified, not exactly sure what to make of the entire situation.

He must not have his ass slapped by men often. He doesn't know what he's missing!

Cadryn thinks to himself as he signs in and walks directly back through the pass through door and in to the doctors office.

[Image: seynmindscard.jpg]

Dr. Justin Seyn has been my psychiatrist for years now. He's one of the only men I trust in a room with me and my thoughts, especially alone. Today is a special day. Today is the day we finally get to sit down and talk about all of the mother related issues I'm having in my life currently.

Cadryn takes a seat on the couch in front of the doctor.

Hello, Cadryn. How are we feeling this afternoon?

Well Doc, I've gotta be honest with you. I just slapped another man on the ass in the waiting room, and I think that means we're married now by the look of shock that overcame his face. But, fret not, as it is a gentleman I have come to know fairly well as of late. I realized after I went to Walmart last week, neither him nor I know how to properly use a cell phone, so there's that. But, regardless, I'm not doing too bad, how about yourself?

Not so bad. Well, before we officially begin the timer, I wanted to ask, did you, against my advice, take up wrestling again in the XWF?

Ah, you know me too well, doc. I did, that is correct.

Have you considered the possibility of doing something less dangerous and potentially more fulfilling?

Of course I have. However, that won't stop me from chasing this childhood dream. This is a big step for me, doc. I figured if anyone would be proud of my ability to overcome my issues and get back in the ring it would be you.

I can't say that I agree with your career choice, but I am proud of you for taking the bull by the horns, per se, and giving it the old college try.

Thank you, sir. I am unbelievably excited for the opportunities the XWF has bestowed upon me. I feel that with enough time and devotion, I can move up the ranks and compete at the highest level.

At this point, the doctor reaches over and turns the dial on the cook timer, officially starting the session, and officially taking a huge toll on Cadryn's wallet.

Jesus, Doc. What happened to the friend discount? I assumed this was all off the record. And by that, I definitely mean free.

Dr. Seyn smiles smugly before picking up his notepad and pen.

Now Cadryn, last week we talked about your inability to commit to a multitude of things going on in your life, at any given moment. How have things been going for you since we spoke last, in that aspect, that is?

Honestly, things haven't been at their worst, but they aren't at their best, either. I would like to sit here and tell you I've become some type of multitasking master, but we both know that it is going to take a lot longer than a couple of weeks for that to happen. I will, however, say that I have in my opinion, shown much improvement in comparison to the last time we spoke.

That's good to hear. Let's go ahead and put that on the back burner for now. I understand you came in today to talk about your mother, is that correct?

Indeed. It's getting to the point that she is constantly nagging me to get my life together. Whether it's better money management, finding a place of my own, or just badgering me about rejoining the XWF. I'm becoming more and more aggressive towards her, and it's becoming a prevalent issue in my life.

Cadryn begins to furiously tap his fingers on his leg, signaling that this topic is a very touchy subject.

Do you feel that her advice is poorly timed, or is it just something that you feel you can accomplish in your own time?

I truthfully feel as though she needs to stay out of my business and allow me to accomplish all of these things on my own time. The constant nagging does nothing but propel me towards a different attitude. I'm the type of person to be left to himself when it comes to getting things done. It'll get done, at my own pace.

As you can imagine, she just wants the best for you. She is just trying to push you in the right direction.

Wants the best for me? Who do you think you're talking to? You and I both know that she doesn't want whats best for me. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be sitting here right now. All of the problems in my life have manifested from the issues I have with her!

You seem more tense than normal, aside from your mother, what else is troubling you?

It's nothing. Even if I were to tell you, you wouldn't be interested.

Cadryn, that's not true. I am here to listen to whatever it is you have to say, and to help you to the best of my ability.

And by that you mean raping my wallet and offering sub par, unsolicited advice for the low low fee of $350 per hour?

Just tell me what is bothering you so that we can discuss it, please?

Alright, fine. I'm gonna be honest, I need to cut a promo for my match at Wildcard next week and I'm struggling a little bit.

Well, maybe I can help you with it?

I doubt it, doc. Wrestling isn't exactly your forte. I tell you what, let me run what I have so far by you, and you let me know what you think. How's that?

Dr. Seyn nods with approval.

First and foremost, there's Dawud Tha Bully. Honest to God, I have no idea what the guy can do in the ring. The only thing I've ever heard about this guy is that he likes to party, and apparently do copious amounts of cocaine. I mean, I'm somewhat curious as to how you even get to compete in the XWF being an admitted coke head and all? But, it is what it is. It doesn't matter one way or the other, he doesn't stand a chance. Realistically, I'm stronger, I'm faster, and I am by far more intelligent than Dawud. So long as I don't hide an 8 ball of cocaine in my gear, I should be just fine. Well, actually, maybe I should do that? Maybe that would distract him long enough for me to hit the Italian Driver and call it a day?

Secondly we have Mysery. Yet again, I have no idea what he is capable of inside of the ring. His name doesn't exactly strike fear in my soul, however. I'm more inclined to believe he is the type of person to sit back in the corner and furiously masturbate to the sound of whatever high level XWF executive will talk to him. It's an atrocious abomination that he's even allowed to step into the same ring as me. He belongs in a match all alone, because some how, he'd still come out on the losing side. Not even sure how you could lose a match to yourself, but I'd pay to watch it, honestly.

And lastly we have Brandon Moore. Aside from every third word being a curse word, this guy is about as intelligent as he is talented. And if you're struggling to understand what I mean, I'm saying he's an untalented, waste of breath, who tries to get through the world cussing and fighting with his “friends.” Speaking of friends, why do none of your “friends” have names? You give these vague, poorly executed interviews that are at best, laughable. You're the type of guy that thinks he can get through life lifting weights and eating small children. You try and justify your talent and the fact that you're some sort of superstar by saying things like:

“Fuck those guys. They're a stepping stone. That's all. I don't know a damn thing about them and don't plan on making that a priority. They're probably just like everyone else in this damn fucking profession. They think they're so good, maybe even so great. But they're not Brandon Moore. I'm just plain better.”

I'll be honest, I'd love to know anything about any of you morons. At least something to go on, aside from cocaine and ignorance. You don't plan to do your research about your opponents. You say that it isn't a priority. Let me tell you something, little man. I'd research me, if I were you. Because let me tell you something, you cancerous neanderthal, I will not be taken lightly. I put up with enough grief outside of the ring, and I damn sure won't stand for it inside of the ring. I've never said anything about being great, but you're right. I do believe I am good at what I do. I have the physical talent and mental capacity unlike anything this company has ever seen. I will give you credit, you did correctly state something in that interview. I am not Brandon Moore, thank God. You claim to be “just plain better” but have not given any reason for anyone, not just me, but anyone to take you seriously. If you think you're going to walk into Wildcard and run over top of anyone, specifically me, you're sadly mistaken, my friend.

Be that as it may, I'm anxious and overly thrilled to have the opportunity to wipe the mat with all three of my opponents. I'm not one for trash talk, generally speaking. But I can't sit back and let Brandon Moore speak such ignorance without some sort of retaliation.

For every action, there is an equal yet opposite reaction. Basic physics. But for you three, it shall become gospel. When you back an animal in to a corner, it has but two options. Fight or flight? Well, gentleman, I choose fight. And I always will. You can take that to the grave.

Cadryn pauses for a moment before showing the doctor a huge smile.

Well, that's it. If you had to rate that on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it?

The doctor, barely paying attention looks up from his notepad, revealing his cell phone.

Yep, that's right, the doctor spent that entire mock promo trolling Facebook on his cell phone.

Are you serious right now? You asked me to do the mock promo and the entire time you were trolling for booty on adult friend finder? What in the world do I pay you for? I would have better luck getting advice from the same guy whose ass I played with earlier. And if I failed to mention it, it was Micheal Graves.

It was good, Cadryn. I enjoyed it. Might I suggest...

Cadryn obviously irritated with Dr. Seyn quickly interrupts.

No. Nope. Not going to happen. You barely showed interest in what I had to say and now you want to make suggestions? Not today, junior.

Just as Cadryn finishes talking, the timer goes off signifying that the session and appointment is over.

Well, Cadryn, it looks like that's all the time we have for today.

That's fine, doc. I feel like we were pretty productive, how about you?

I agree wholeheartedly, Cadryn.

That was sarcasm, doc. Straight sarcasm. I actually think I may need a new psychiatrist to get me through the trauma of having you as my psychiatrist.

Cadryn stands up and gathers himself, making his way towards the door.

By the way, doc. Do me a favor and stop seeing Graves. That man seems to have an entirely different set of problems, that you surely aren't qualified to handle. If you so much as cause my new best friend any stress or discomfort, I will come back here and do to you what my mother did to me when I was 12..

Dr. Seyn quickly looks up from his phone, staring at Cadryn with a look of confusion and fear.

Ok, well, not exactly what she did to me. But, I can assure you, it won't be pleasant.

Cadryn exits towards the front door, purposely passing the appointment desk.

I've got enough problems in my life. The last thing I need is some second rate, community college psychiatrist giving me advice.

Cadryn grabs the handle of the door, stopping for a moment before opening it.

On second thought, since mom doesn't want to hear about my problems...

Cadryn walks back to the appointment desk and sets another appointment with Dr. Justin Seyn.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(12-04-2016) [-]