Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Clearing The Air: A Prequel.
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-04-2016, 02:07 AM Thumbs Down  Clearing The Air: A Prequel. -->

CLEARING THE AIR: THE PREQUEL

“Talk is cheap when your words are of no value”---Habeeb Akande

The phone rang. The dial tone was going through.

Riiiiiing

Riiiiing

Riiiiing.

A man answered on the other side. It was Chris Chaos.

“What?”

“Chris, this is Steve Sayors from the XWF. I wanted to talk to you for a minute, if that is cool.”

“I am a busy man, here, Steve. I am sitting on the dock outside my condo. I am about to cut a promo. Make this quick.”

“I understand, I understand. Look. There has been a lot of talk going on. Your name has come up a lot in the promo’s of your chamber opponents recently. I just wanted to get your take.”

“Steve….you call me at 4:30 in the morning to tell me this?!”

“I figured I would leave a voice mail and you would call me back when you got it.”

“One…..you need to get a life. Two…...don’t show up at Wild Card unless you want your head turned around like Reagan from the Exorcist. So, you’ve already bothered me, so why not I guess.”

“So you have seen the promo’s?”

“I have seen them.”

“Your thoughts?”

There was an audible sigh on the other line before a throat clearing noise. The what sounded like gulps and a water bottle crunching. Evian, of course. It ended with an audible “ahh”.

“Let’s see, what do I think?”

"So, working in the XWF must not require background checks. Apparently even a high school diploma isn't required, or necessary. Some of the things I have heard from the opponents I have in this match simply baffle me. Ignorance or pure stupidity? From Gilmour not listening correctly to Trax being flat wrong---and Bourbon, well he is basically a 3 year old in the Juggernaut from X'Men's body. I mean, if I had a penny, just a penny, for all of the stupid shit I have heard in these Wildcard Promo's I could probably buy at least an overpriced soda or hotdog in Atlantic City.

I don't even know where to begin. Honestly. It is like, do they just skim through my promos? Or do they hang on to every word like it is life or death? That's chick shit. That is the stuff that teen girls do. Just ask Dolly I am sure she would confirm.

I will start with Trax, because he opened his dicktrap most recently. Trax....my my my what an ungodly moron he is. I mean, the type who fails the GED exam kind of dumb. I watched that last promo of his and I was completely blown away. Honestly. All the futuristic shit, I am not worried about that--it made no sense and was simply filler---but then he opened his cocklips and started spewing off at the mouth with a bunch of nonsense. Let me start with what really stood out to me."

*clears throat*

"The mere fact that an asshat like Robbie Bourbon pinned me is a travesty in its own right. However---he had to CHEAT to do it. You want to put him on a pedestal, that is fine, but he couldn't beat me on his own. You know it, I know it, and he knows it.

Now apparently Mr. F'n Dominance doesn't understand what a metaphor is. He seems to think that a peace of paper was ACTUALLY a burden to me. That is was holding me down physically. Don't you realize what I was doing you sniveling little ingrate? I was taking an emotional and mental burden off my back. I was cutting lose something that has been a big part of my life since October. I was moving on to bigger and better things. The WildCard got me here, and now I am here, I no longer have a use for it. I don't expect someone as basic as Trax to understand metaphors, though. If his promos are any indication all he can do is shit talk, and hes not even great at that.

Then, just when I thought he couldn't get any dumber, he quotes me and tries to hang onto my words like a spider on a web. I never once called you mediocre, I just said you aren't better than me. Because you aren't. There is a reason you were a card holder. There is a reason you are in this match. You are upper tier here.....but, the sample size is small. The best six in this business are in this match....and there is a STEEEEEEEEP drop off from there. Doc may be the only one not in this match that is worth a shit.

If there is ONE thing I agreed with, it was the statement he made about our Universal Champion Peter Gilmour. He WAS in the right place at the right time. ANY other superstar on this roster would have beaten Scully on that night. Hell, depending on booking, Chimpo could be our Universal Champion right now. Winning the belt is an accomplishment, but beating Scully is not. So let's not crown Gilmour like he is some king---he isn't the king of shit. Beating Scully was nothing like what you are about to face in this chamber. This is an instrument of torture, an avenue of destruction.

Now, as for Robbie pinning me and not taking my card because he was already in? This match never had a stipulation on it because it was supposed to be a tag match. I had to introduce Reno to a window pre-match because he was planning to fuck me over. He was so upset that he couldn't beat me that he was going to turn on me and make me lose. BUT--this match NEVER had that stip on it. I beat Reno, I was in, period. And I did. So stop trying to justify your tag partner cheating and using the ropes and a fistful of tights and try living in reality for once in your goddamn existence. And.....

*a slow clap could be heard over the phone*

...you used my promo name and spun it against me. Bravo. You must have been the smartest kid on the small bus there Trax. Yes I AM going to list my accomplishments here....because they are extensive. Muddy Waters was a staple here. Everyone told me a win over him was big time. Everyone told me he was a legend. A big number of matches here or not, he still WON a good portion of the ones he was in. Sure, he wasn't in a ton of matches but he was successful in the ones he was in. Yes, I almost beat Dillinger---and I have admitted it was a mistake. I admitted I made a mistake and I misread Dillinger. But I was new then. I wasn't polished. I am a much different man than I was then. I am more dangerous now. It takes a real man to admit a mistake, and a real man to admit defeat. Dillinger was the better man that day.......but I still beat him so badly he left the company shortly after. I am not just 'bragging' about beating nobodies. I am bragging about TAKING OUT those nobodies. If they were nobodies, why were they still around? Why hadn't anyone else accomplished that feat? Ginger is still in the hospital, Promo is scarred for life, and Reno was beaten so badly he had to quit the company! You name me someone who doesn't just beat people, but who ends their careers. It certainly isn't you.

Now....here is where it gets really good. I didn't take out Dolly after she beat ME. You bumbling idiot. I took out Dolly after she won the Hart Title, welcoming her out of the TV Title ranks and into the big leagues. She didn't beat me, so get your facts correct, asshole.

Now....Gimmick match or not. I STILL beat Doc. Is that something you can say you did? No. Why? Because you never faced him. Why? Because somebody in the booking department didn't think you could hack it against the best of the best. They didn't think you were worthy of facing a man like Doc. And they were right. You can call it a "hiatus", I call it quitting. I come out here EVERY-SINGLE-NIGHT and I prove my worth. I opted into shows I didn't have too opt into to defend my Wild Card because I KNOW what I can do and I love this business. You won't see me take a 'hiatus'. If you want me gone, you are going to have to kill me.

Before I move on tell me--go on--tell me, how do YOU 'have what it takes' to be champion? How have you PROVEN it? WHO have you beaten? What is your record? I go through the archives. Night after night you either come up short or barely squeak by. Tell me, just tell me, WHY do you deserve this. I'll wait."

*There was a silence over the phone, a pregnant pause, before Chris continued.*

"....That is what I thought. Now, who else said some dumb shit? Oh yeah, our wonderfully lucky Universal Champ. First off, he was so busy rushing through this promo that he forgot to realized that I was SCREWED against Robbie and Trax. He claimed it was a nice victory? Bitch which show were you watching? Not just that....but which promo were you listening to? I never said the shortest title reign. I said the shortest UNIVERSAL TITLE reign. Try to pay attention to the language we have all agreed on here. Nobody ever talked about the Xtreme Title. But, I didn't know about that short reign too. Apparently, you don't have a good history with top tier belts. What makes you think this will be any different? And did you compare Robbie Bourbon to Doc? Good god Pete, let me in on some of those drugs your doing.

I have yet to see how dangerous you are.....that is very true. But if I was a man who liked to make excuses, like Trax is, I could use his excuse for why he never beat Doc. I haven't faced you. I haven't been in the same ring as you in a match that featured only us. THAT is why. BUT, I am not a man of excuses. I have no need for them. I don't know how dangerous you can be? Well conversly, you don't know how dangerous I can be. I can also say the same thing to you I said to Trax. WHO have you beaten? You claim you scratched and clawed your way to this belt? By beating who? And please don't say Scully, because that is a bigger joke than one of Robbie's promos. I know what a Tsunami is, Petey boy, but I also know that you can’t have one without the shifting of tectonic plates in the ocean. Without an earthquake, in layman’s terms. Remember the small change in sensitive situations I outlined in my last promo? Yeah, that is chaos. So, Pete, if you are a tsunami, YOU can’t exist without ME. Try checking your facts and doing a little research before opening your mouth, eh?”

There is a sound in the background that sounds like thunder.

“Are we through here? I have a real promo to cut.”

“Yes, Chris. Thank you for your time.”

The line goes dead before Steve got the word “time” fully out. Chris didn’t, doesn’t, and never will have time for trivial bullshit. Hello, goodbye. Shut the fuck up and go away.

Chris was the next XWF Universal Champion. He was a busy man.

XWF RECORD: 12-3-2..........and the next Universal Champion

[Image: ylWZOXu.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-04-2016)