Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
The Plea
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

12-03-2016, 06:09 AM

About A Week Ago.

I'm...I'm sorry. Trax, my name is Eve... I'm from the not so distant future and I...we...we need your help...please.

The scene opens when and where we last saw Trax, in his living room with Jackie and a stranger standing at his living room doorway, a female dressed in rags, claiming to be...from the future? Now... Trax was no stranger to the implausible, the unexplainable and far fetched. Trax, the man whose body had been altered at a molecular level by a now deceased professor in an scientific experiment to grant him various superhuman powers including energy projection, accelerated healing and teleportation abilities. Trax, the man who was currently employed in a wrestling company called XWF which was home to many individuals who defied what many people would consider the realm of normality such as immortals, bulletproof men, demonic old men and young girls with inhuman pain tolerance and temperament to match. The same wrestling company where Trax was set to wrestle in the main event of its upcoming PPV in a chamber match with five other men for the companies biggest prize, the XWF Universal Championship. A championship Trax had won once before and was looking to reclaim once again, for the benefit of himself and the crumbling company, but that vigil was actually in the furthest back crevices of his mind as he stared at this stranger standing at the doorway of his living room, completely dumbfounded and unable to quite comprehend what he's just heard.

Wait... what?

Trax finally stumbles out with, narrowing his eyes, keeping them trained on the stranger that called herself "Eve" with laser focus.

The future? What bullshit is this?

Its...its not bullshit... I'm come from the future and I'm asking for your help.

Trax looks at Eve, then at Jackie, who just holds her hands up dismissively in the air whilst shaking her head.

Don't look at me, I can't cope, this is too much for me, am I dreaming? Is this actually happening right now?

Jackie proceeds to pinch her face and arms as Trax just turns back to Eve the look of shock now replaced with an even more transparent look of skeptism.

Ok "Eve" was it, lets say I pretend to believe what you're saying here, help you with what? And why me?

Eve reaches for something in a pouch she has strapped to her waist and pulls out a small tennis ball sized metallic sphere. Trax immediately tenses up preparing for an attack, Eve reads his body language and raises her free hand.

Relax, its a hologram projector.

Its a what now?

I want to show you the time and place I've come from, while I explain...

Eve throws the sphere into the air and to Trax's astonishment it stays hovering mid air, Jackie finally stops pinching herself on the couch and looks on equally amazed.

What the fuc-

Before Jackie can finished the sphere begins to flash and the walls and ground around the trio begin to seemingly dissolve away, the shag carpeting beneath Trax's feet disappears and is replaced with hard concrete. Trax looks down at the floor and then up to see open grey skies instead of his living room ceiling, Trax then spins around to see Jackie behind him, still sitting on the couch wide eyes a jaw damn near touching the ground, and then turns back to see Eve standing nonchalantly by a lamppost a few feet in front of him as they now appear to be in the middle of a street. Trax looks around some more, at the derelict boarded up buildings and rusted up cars around him, then back up at the sky where he notices several large drones hovering in the distance and a large black skyscraper which towers above everything else further in the distance which is where the drones in the sky all seem to be flying towards.

T-Trax!?

What is this...WHERE is this?

New York City, 2057, just over 40 years from your current time.

What...What the hell happened?

War happened. The world saw some huge technological breakthroughs around 2030 thanks to the joint efforts of several scientists and engineers across the globe, technology that puts your current technology to shame I must say. Of course however these technological advancements were used to advance weapons and military equipment across the world, with several allied countries opting to trade and buy these new creations off each other. However eventually, conflict broke out, over what exactly I don't even know anymore, but its believed by some to be over money and distribution issues, countries arguing what shiny new toys belonged to them and what countries owed them money for the ones currently in their possession and such. Tensions between countries such as America, Russia, China, Germany and Israel escalated for about five years starting from 2030 until full scale war broke out in 2035. America got hit hard by Chinese airstrikes, miniaturized nuke warheads. Millions died. The US Government put together a new military unit called The Zion Unit, led by a military commander of the name Alexander Zion, giving Zion and his troops full access to Americas resources to combat attacks and any other future threats to America.

Suddenly there's another flash of light by the sphere which is still hovering in the air and a holographic visual of a man in an old fashioned General outfit appears, with two high tech armour clad military operatives at his side, the man, Commander Zion, appears to be in his 50s, with white hair and cold icy blue eyes on a hardened and scarred face.

Zion promised to protect America and its people, but it didn't take long for him to start abusing his power and using Americas resources and weapons for his own beneficial gain. Intel we've managed to gather has brought to light he's been selling weapons and resources for his own profit on the low, even to people that would seek to hurt us. People in positions of power that have questioned him or were openly against him having control of a high tech unit have gone missing. Jonathan Baxter, the current President of America is in Zions pocket somehow and turns a blind eye to his operations and gives him free reign to do as he pleases. Zion has set up his main base of operations and his biggest military camp right here in New York and he has effectively cornered off New York from the rest of the country and turned it into a one giant police state, with his Zion Unit military dogs acting as the law enforcing curfews and strict laws and severally punishing any remaining civilians in the state that don't fall in line. He needs to be stopped.

The Holographic image of Zion and the operatives disappears and Jackie shakes her head in disgust.

Holy shit, that guy sounds like an asshole.

Agreed. You want this guy out your hair, I understand the issue, but why me? And if you've time travelled, why not just find this Zion guy in this current time while he's a boy and make sure he isn't able to do any of that shit in the future? Not that I condone killing kids but... they might be SOMETHING you can do in this current time to change what's happening in yours?

Eve frowns, shaking her head.

Time travel is complicated...time is not linear, its a stream, its a multiple separate branches, your current timeline is not the same timeline as the one I've come from. What I'm saying is THIS future is not necessarily the future you're going to experience, they might be certain similarities but it won't be the exact same, removing Zion in this timeline would do absolutely nothing to the one currently in mine. The only way to solve this problem is to get rid of Zion in my timeline, as for why you, well....

Eve stops for a moment and looks down at the ground rather sullenly, as Trax gives her a questioning look.

Well? Well what?

Eve looks back at Trax and swats her fringe from her face before clearing her throat.

You follow what I said right? About the time lines being different, my future not necessarily being the one that awaits you? I've done my research in your timeline before I came to you, I know that in your time you're a wrestler, and a good one at that. Well in my timeline you was never a wrestler... you was in the army, and then you was a part of Zions Unit, for a brief time. You quickly realized just how corrupt Zion and his operations are and defected from his army and led a small resistance unit in New York looking to over throw him. Running hits on his safe houses and storage facilities in valiant efforts to put a dampening on his black market trading. You got intel from a source about a huge shipment of important equipment at a docking area in the city one day, you went with a group of rebels to destroy the goods but you got set up and double crossed, your intel provider had betrayed you, iit was a trap. Zion himself was at the docking area with a squadron of men awaiting you, a fire fight broke out, you covered the other rebels' escape as you attempted to kill Zion while you had the chance but you got overwhelmed and...

Eve stops, bottom lip quivering, Trax just slowly nods.

I died.

Yes... you died, bravely, like a hero. Because you are a hero, you was a hero in my time and I know you're an icon and a hero in yours just like I knew you would be and that's why I came to you. Can you help us? Will you help us?

There's another flash of light and the holographic illusion disperses and Trax finds himself back in his living room still rooted to the spot trying to take in everything he's just been told .Another time line... there was another time line, one where he was never a wrestler but a solider , a time line where Trax's home state of New York is currently at the mercy of a man in possession of weapons and resources Trax couldn't dream of comprehending. A man that the Trax, no... "Trax" never came to be... the Carlos Johnson from the other time line had rebelled against and ended up dying in vain because of it...

Trax?

Trax snaps out of his train of thought and looks at Jackie who has now got off the couch and is standing up looking at him intently.

What are you thinking baby?

Trax doesn't answer and turns back to Eve whose eyes are also fixated on him.

So let me guess this straight....you've come from the future to seek me out, because in your timeline I was some sort of soldier turned rebel leader that was helping you overthrow some old corrupt military cracker, and your thinking was that somehow me, a Carlos Johnson from another timeline, would be able to help you do what the other Carlos Johnson from your timeline failed and DIED TRYING to do and remove this Zion dude from the picture?

Eve nods.

That's correct.

OK great...listen I'm flattered you've come to me, really, and I'd love to help but...I mean I have a CHAMBER match coming up, for the Universal title no less, nothing is more important than that to me. I vowed to use my powers for good because that's what my momma would want and what the Professor who gave me these gifts wanted and... wait... so you didn't KNOW I had powers before you came here?

No I didn't... not until I looked up news reports in this time line before coming to you, you've been on the news several times for your heroic antics, like I said, I KNEW you'd be heroic just like the Carlos Johnson of my timeline was, I just didn't realize to what extent.

Eve smiles, Jackie lets out a audible "Hmph!" sound and folds her arms, Trax ignores her.

OK... I see. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm going to need a bit of time to think about all this.

I understand, I'll give you some time to think, I'll come back here in about a week.

I'd still like to know how the Hell you got in here to be honest.

Easily.The security devices in this timeline are light work to bypass, sorry to say.

Eve looks rather smug, Jackie on the other hand doesn't seem impressed. Trax choses to ignore the tension.

You're going to come back in like a week? Where are you going to go?

Back to my time line, I'll return soon and you can either come with me to my timeline or decline my plea. I understand if you decide the latter, its a daunting task what I'm asking of you and your life will be in danger.

I've gathered that...out of interest...how DO you time travel?

That's simple. There are time anomaly zones in certain areas around the world that when triggered allow one to travel through time to the past or future of different time lines, these anomaly zones are in the same locations on all the different Earths in the different time lines, its the one thing that connects them all. There's one such zone a few miles from here and that's what I'll be using to go back, these zones have existed since the dawn of time but technology to manipulate these anomaly's was only created in my time line recently, me and a friend of mine recently stole some equipment from a high tech storage facility allowing me to come to this time line....my friend he...he didn't make it, he died helping me get to you

I see...I'm sorry to hear that.

Don't be, we knew the risks.

You sure you don't need anything, fresh clothes perhaps? I'm sure Jackie has spare...

Trax!?

I'm fine, where I'm going, they'd just get dirty quick anyway. Give things a think through Trax.

Please...Carlos.

Fine, Carlos, I much prefer calling you that anyway, Trax is a dumb name, no offense. But yes...give things a think over, I'll be back soon.

Eve looks at Trax and nods, then at Jackie and smiles, Jackie doesn't smile back but Eve doesn't seem to care as she turns around and walks down the hallway towards the front double oak doors at the end. She opens the doors and disappears through them slamming them shut, Jackie waits to hear the doors shut behind Eve before grabbing Trax by his arm tightly.

You can't seriously be believing any of that shit do you? I don't know what sort of trickery that hologram bullshit was but that bitch crazy, I don't trust her.

Relax, I'm not going do anything stupid or rash. I promise. I find her plea...intriguing though.

Intriguing? Fuck you mean "intriguing"?

Will you relax? Listen, I'm gonna go train in the gym. I...need to go clear my head.

Clear your head!? Nigga you fuck you mea-

A flash of amber light, and Trax is no longer there...leaving Jackie suddenly all on her lonesome as Trax has just teleported away.

Trax? TRAX!?! FUCK YOU!

Jackie stamps her feet before storming out the living room as the scene fades.

PRESENT DAY.

Trax stands at the edge of a skyscraper rooftop, looking out over the New York city landscape. Trax looks down at the cars driving past and the people walking on the sidewalks hundreds of miles below him, then up at the heavens above him, a flock of birds fly over his head, Trax watches them as they grow smaller and smaller as they fly on in the distance, before he outstretches his arms and tilts his head back smiling.

The world at my feet.

That's it feels like you know, being Universal Champion, you never quite forget that feeling let me tell you. When you finally reach the top of the mountain, and all's you can do is look down at everyone and everything else below you. Its a surreal feeling, a feeling I got a taste of and have yearned to savour on once again ever since. In a weeks time I step into an elimination chamber with five men one of them being the current Universal Champion, five other men that have that similar desire to validate themselves and their careers and reach that peak. Well, in Peter Gilmour case his desire is to maintain that euphoric feeling he's currently experiencing and remain in that spot he now finds himself in, I'm sure. And there's no better way to validate ones self, validate all the blood sweat and tears one has shed for this company by stepping into one of the most dangerous structures known in professional wresting and walking out with a prestigious prize. The Elimination Chamber match has a bunch of unpredictable variables which add to the mystique and excitement of the match, what order will people enter the match? What order will people be eliminated and who will eliminate who, you know, things like that. Things that which is anybody's guess, the only known variables are the actual superstars in that match and with that, the only thing that is predictable is Mr FN' Dominance walking out as The NEW Universal Champion. I'll say it again, hate to sound like a broken record, but I've sat back and let you fools yap your gums for a bit for my amusement and you haven't disappointed, you have amused me, but its clear to me that the fact the result of this match is a predictable forgone conclusion just hasn't sunk in for any of you.

Take our Universal Champion for example, you my friend are indeed living in a fairy-tale and its time to wake up now Peter. You beat Scully that's true, and we all thank you for that because he was indeed an abysmal champion that was failing at being the standard bearer the company required him to be. But I've been in the ring with both of you and to be completely honest, the talent gap between the two of you isn't that significant, you proved better than Scully that night, but you're both still pretty low on the scale. Scully gave you a shot because he thought you was the easiest option, everyone knows that, even you, he underestimated you or I guess overestimated himself and it cost him. Scully beat himself just as much as you beat him that night. However going by his track record in big matches Scully would of lost to pretty much anyone lets not pretend. If I had faced him that night, I'd be the Universal Champion right now, shit if Chris Chaos or even Robbie Bourbon had faced Scully that night THEY'D be the champion. You was in the right place at the right time and Scully gave you a little less credit then you deserve and he paid for it. He didn't lose to you because you're a much superior wrestler to him, you won because you've been that poor throughout your career Scully thought he could half-ass and beat you but to everyone's amazement even YOU are capable of beating an half-assing Scully. So again, congratulations.

But don't act like shits changed, you may have the strap but you're still the same Peter I beat in my first match back when I was rusty. You're going to stand there and pretend you've vastly upped your game since the last time we faced off? I watched your match with Scully and I didn't see any vast improvements, you are still a sloppy and clumsy fool that tries to pander to the fans too much during your matches Peter. The title doesn't make the man, the man makes the title and right now that title has only been slightly upped in value since being wrenched out of Scully's grip because you only have a tad more credibility then he does and that's mostly down to your longevity. Yes you are a fighting champion because you had no choice, the match was already booked. You had NO CHOICE but to defend the title two weeks after you won so stop acting like your some fearless ass kicker who REQUESTED to be in a Goddamn chamber match with five other people, that simply isn't the case and when you step into that chamber and get pinned more then likely second or third after BWP and possibly Bourbon if I had to guess it'll come clear to everyone that you weren't a fighting champion, just a transitional one. You are absolutely right about one thing though yes I DO know what its like to be Universal Champion and when I win it again I will indeed be a true fighting champion, I'll even give you a chance to win it back the next Warfare, promise. But you'll buckle in our one on one rematch just like you're going to buckle in that chamber, because heavy is the head that wears the crown and you just can't handle the weight, you'd succumb to the pressure trying to hold this company on your shoulders Peter, trust me, but don't worry, me and my muscular broad shoulders of mine are more then happy to take that weight off of you.

Oh but I'm sure Chris Chaos would love to chime in and say that HE is the one that's going to carry that weight, tell me Chris how are you going to carry the weight of a gold plated belt when you was moaning you got carried down by a CARD? Pathetic. Sorry to hear how that piece of paper was such an oppressive burden to you and shit man, I completely forgot I had mine. If that card was such a burden, if it was such a weight on your shoulders how do you expect to cope carrying around the Universal Championship and not only having to defend it but represent the entire company? Now THAT is a burden, if you got burdened by paper, I'd hate to imagine how much you'd be weighed down by solid gold, are you sure you're ready for that, you sure you can handle that?

Smirks.

Oh I bet you think you can, sorry that I've failed to impress you, Mr FN' Mediocre, good one, spin of words on my nick name, original. Mr FN' Mediocre hm? So mediocre you said this about me in your second promo for the tag team match, and I quote.

CHAOS Said:We went toe to toe in the rumble and yes, you are correct, I was pushed to my limit. Nobody says you aren’t talented. Nobody says you aren’t a top tier competitor here. That is why you are even in the chamber.

So am I mediocre or talented because you seem to do more back peddling then the Tour De France watched in reverse? And of all that talk about me being sup bar, of all that talk about you "dominating" that triple threat you STILL got pinned, you say Robbie has the intellect of a special needs toddler, and I agree, but he STILL outsmarted and PINNED you. Robbie Bourbon can't beat you? But he did! He pinned you and went waddling back onto his short bus laughing all the way home at your expense, so please explain to me what match you dominated again Chaos because I'm confused. Yes you took several finishers and big moves in that match but tanking finishers doesn't make you dominate it makes you resilient, and I took several finishers off you and Robbie too and to his credit so did Robbie, so don't act like you're a big shot because you was able to kick out of a pin after taking a Trap Silencer wise guy because I've shown I can take your finisher too. I'm also choosing to completely IGNORE the fact that the only reason you kicked out of some of the pin attempts in that match was because me or Robbie broke them up, too bad I wasn't fast enough to stop you from getting pinned by a goddamn roll up, pussy.

I know you may want to bring up the fact you was the only one that defended your wild card too, which is true, you defended it in a one on one match against Reno. But you DO realize that if Robbie didn't already have a wild card you would of lost it to him because he pinned you in the triple threat right? How unbelievably lucky on your behalf, the only reason you're still in the match is because the person that managed to pin you was already in it, and you try and say you're the most deserving of being Universal Champion? Technically you're the least because its by sheer luck you're still eligible to be in the match despite getting pinned while holding the wild card. Again, hate to RAIN on your parade once again, rain see what I did there? Yeah fuck you.

Save your list of accomplishments boy, if you want to point fingers at something REALLY mediocre, then your "accomplishments" are the thing to point them at. Your win over Muddy Waters? The reason he had few loses is because he barely had any matches in his tenure here, hate to once against burst your bubble, his daughter Dolly Waters has already blew his career out the water and has been a more a credible wrestler and staple in this company then he ever was. Oh you "almost" beat Dillinger for the title? So now you're listing things you've "almost" accomplished as accomplishments now? God you're just like Bourbon. Benito Angelo? You beat Benito Angelo? That's awesome man whose that? Because I have no fucking idea it certainly isn't someone important . Ginger Snaps? Promo Sins? Reno? Nobodies. You're bragging about taking out absolute nobodies Chaos.Good job on blindsiding Dolly Waters AFTER she had already beaten you though. You're really bragging about cheap shotting a little girl after she had already beaten you in decisive fashion? Please stop its embarrassing, it would be the equivalent of me bragging I took out Makaveli, nobody would give a shit because Makaveli is irrelevant just like everyone you've beat save for The Doctor. Even that win was cheap. You beat him in a gimmick match, you didn't prove you was the better wrestler by pinning him or making him submit, you threw his ass in an ambulance and that's it, you know who ELSE beat The Doctor in a gimmick match? Alexis Riot. I then proceeded to obliterate her when me and her faced off so excuse me for taking your win over The Doctor with a pinch of salt, Alexis Riot is facing Dolly Waters for The Hart Championship at Wild Card and she's more then likely going to lose proving her win over Doc doesn't mean shit much like everything you've done since you faced Doc and will continue to do, you will prove that win doesn't mean shit because you have yet to capitalize on that win and you won't be doing it in the chamber. Oh and you do realize the reason me and Doc haven't faced yet is because when I debuted he was Universal Champion and rarely wrestled except once a month to defend his title right, and when he lost the title he went on hiatus, and not too long after he came back is when I went on hiatus. So we never really have had the chance to fight, but since I've come back I've interacted with the Doc and even he said its only a matter of time before me and him cross paths, and when that happens, you can bet that match will put ratings through the roof and blow that shitfest of a match you had with him out the water, not that that will be a hard thing to accomplish, putting on classics in sort of my thing.Go and watch my match with Vinnie Lane at snow job if you need proof, you know the PPV I also main evented, because main eventing PPVs is also my thing and look, been away for months and not a damn thing has changed there.

And not a damn thing is going to change with you Chaos, you're walking into this match not the Universal Champion and you'll be leaving in a stretcher, still not Universal Champion. You love chaos, love causing and receiving pain, that's all well and good, they'll be plenty of chaos, you'll be on the receiving end of a lot of pain and I have no doubt you'll cause a bit of hurt too but being a sadist and liking a bit of unruly disorder doesn't mean you deserve to be champion or have what it takes to be champion. And when you step into that chamber with me, someone who already has PROVEN I have what it takes to be a World Champion here then those demons of yours, they're going to consume you, but don't listen to me, enjoy your sweet Mai-Tai and your Paradise, and continue to be ignorant and unprepared for the bitter realization and Hell that awaits you.

Then there's Robbie, Robbie I don't even know what to say to you. I see you've been spamming promos in a desperate attempt to get over, I see you've spoken a lot but not really had much to say and that's the reason I'm struggling to rebuttal anything because you didn't actually say much for me to be able to rebuttal and it doesn't surprise me in the least that's just typical Robbie Bourbon. Talk a whole load of shit which leaves your opponent scratching their heads wondering just what the Hell you are talking about, just what world you live in. A world where the sky is pink and the grass is blue I wager. I mean you think I'm sour I've never beaten you? Robbie, we've never faced off against each other in a match other then just recently in the triple threat and you didn't pin me, you pinned Chaos. You've never beat me, the rumble doesn't count because you shouldn't of even been in the rumble in the first place to be able to eliminate me, you got tossed over the top rope and if you had decided to fight fair, you would of got eliminated, that's a fact. You're not crafty because you're versatile, you're crafty because you've realized you cheating in your matches is the ONLY way you can actually win a damn match around here these days. I don't give a fuck that I've never beaten you, you're not someone I consider that important that I want to beat them, I want to pin you in the chamber simply to show you that I can because for some reason your so deluded you think I can't. I mean I could go on to win the chamber but knowing you if I don't pin you in the process you'll probably still claim you're better then me simply because it wasn't me that eliminated you. THAT is the level of delusion you've reached Robbie. Its sad. You actually go on like I'm a fossil trying to reclaim old glory, despite the fact I'm younger then you and still in my physical prime, product of yesteryear? We arrived here at the same time Robbie and we're both still here, the difference is I actually have several PPV main events and titles to my name, so if I'm irrelevant in XWF now then what are you? What have you done recently that makes you more relevant then me despite the fact I'm a former Universal, Xtreme, IC Champion and you're a former nothing of those? Explain to me, don't talk your usual pseudo-intellectual nonsense, actually explain to me straight forward, but you can't, you won't, and its for that reason I'm not sweating you one bit. You're not getting under my skin at all but I'm still going to destroy you in the chamber, not because I need to, but simply because I can and no amount of delusion or craftiness on your end can prevent that from happening.

BWP, I'm not even going to waste time addressing you any longer then I have to which isn't long at all. Its obvious to me that for whatever reason your heart isn't in this, maybe its because of how fast you lost the IC title after you won it, I mean you're a big rugged man that likes to play with guns but deep down you're probably a big softie and that hurt your feelings so bad you can't be bothered to make an effort cutting promos or working matches anymore. Its obvious to me that even if you do show you're most likely going to be the first eliminated even if you enter last. What a waste of a chamber spot you are and that's all I'm going to say to you now unless I hear from you, otherwise, I hope management swap you out for your buddy Ghost Tank.

And as for you Unknown Solider, you've been disappointingly quiet. Probably sitting in an alleyway somewhere, covered in your own blood and vomit, arm twitching with a hypodermic needle sticking out of it. I hope you're not thinking because you have two briefcases it doesn't matter if you win or loss this match so you're not taking it seriously. I want a challenge and I'm not going to get that from any of the other guys in this match lets face it. Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit? I mean I wasn't around when you was in XWF the first time, but I've seen your matches since I've returned, longest reigning Xtreme Champion of all time but I've seen the type of people you defended the belt against, Barney Green isn't exactly stellar competition lets face it, then there's the fact you lost the belt to a guy that doesn't even have a wrestling contract here and is simply Lanes personal bodyguard. Oh I know I know, you wanted to lose the belt, right. Sure thing. You also haven't been that impressive in your tag team with Doc so far, seems to me he's doing the brunt of the work, am I wrong? He cuts more promos then you for your matches, he was the one that pinned Scully to win the Tag Team Championships and he was also the one who pinned Luca to retain them. Doctor even spent one his promos trying to find you because you was nowhere to be seen. Seems to me that maybe...just maybe...I AM giving you too much credit, you defended the Xtreme title against a bunch of lower carders and have been riding Docs coat tails and been letting him do all the work. Prove me wrong Solider because I'm starting to have my doubts, I hope I AM wrong, because if I'm not, winning this match is going to take less effort then I originally thought....

Just then Trax's phone rings, he takes it out his pocket and answers the call.

Hey...she's there...OK...I'm coming.

With that, Trax ends the call and vanishes off the rooftop ledge.

Moments later, miles away.

Trax reappears in his New York Mansions living room, he immediately sees Jackie looking rather disgruntled, then a few seconds later notices Eve, still dressed in rags, sitting cross legged on the couch, she smiles at the sight of Mr Dominance.

Way to make an entrance well Carlos, have you considered what I've asked for you, will you come with me?

Trax takes to a moment to think things through one last time in his head before finally...nodding.

Yeah, I'm willing to help, lets do this.

TBC

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-03-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-03-2016)